ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    Need Help on Stag Hunt in Argentina - March 2006
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help on Stag Hunt in Argentina - March 2006
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Martin your stag is real nice and was hunted free range and in real conditions congratulations again .Ihope to see you this month to go a knife hunt. Martin granfather was not only a past president was one of the best presidents our country have .Juan .pd you must know wildpork and hunt with him in pennsylvania his like us .Juan

Thank you, my friend !!
You know I am looking forward to go hunting with you again !!!

I will arrange all details by phone !

Un fuerte abrazo, amigo mio !!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
We have a deal !! thumb
During the asado we can decide in what boat we will be putting our politicians together and send them to Cuba or Venezuela !!

Take care
Lorenzo

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
We have a deal !! thumb
During the asado we can decide in what boat we will be putting our politicians together and send them to Cuba or Venezuela !!

Take care
Lorenzo

Done !!

But why bother to take them away ? We can sink their boat and get rid of them for ever Big Grin !

Yes, I know ... it will be to good to be true ! Frowner besides it will be useless ... I was forgetting that Sh** floats ! Wink

Μολὼν λάβε

One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
Juan, I can't wait to hunt with you again here in the US. You have to come and hunt behind my friends hounds in the mountains of Tennessee. He told me that if you hunt with us for a week he can guarantee you a bear! You'll probobly kill it the first or second day though. I just returned from the south last month and we hunted 4 wild boar with his hounds and I killed mine with a spear! Finally.
I am leaving on Friday to hunt bear in Idaho, wish you could have made it but I understand this is your busy season.

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Well done, Wildpork !!! thumb

Please post some photos (specially concerning the boar hunted with spear !!) Cool Cool

Regards,

Μολὼν λάβε