Notify
Tools

Where in the world part 2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ianh:
jtex i think i have done more hunting with the big boys than you ever will do not like to be ripped of this ph is a first class con no game where we went sleeping on floor is not on you where not there i was see you are from texas say no more

What?

I thought you folks invented the English language????

Your Mama oughta have named you Petunia!

Please! Say no more!

ian you sound more and more like a petulant whiner, illeterate to boot, with every post. Quit digging your hole deeper. Stiff upper lip and all that.....harumph, harumph.

Remember ian sentence structure is everything! rotflmo

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
quote:
jtex i think i have done more hunting with the big boys than you ever will do not like to be ripped of this ph is a first class con no game where we went sleeping on floor is not on you where not there i was see you are from texas say no more

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shukaree:
Iamguessingianhashadhisarsehandedtohimbythemissusandheissimplylookingforretribution.

Exactly! rotflmo

hesstilladouchethough

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shukaree:
Iamguessingianhashadhisarsehandedtohimbythemissusandheissimplylookingforretribution.

LMAO

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Ian must be related to Arjun Balraj Mehta who complained about Murray Leather.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
What can I add to this? Well I have hunting with, and visited with, Juan every year since 2006,
at times more than once. I am heading back down May 7. I am near twice his age and to me he is
more than a friend, he and his family are part of my family. I tell him that I cannot sometimes
move as fast as he and the boys do, but he tells me that he is keeping me young. I give him a big
hug, laugh a little and say "be a good son, and keep this viejo going." "Now let's have an asado and
drink some cold Quilmes stout."

Each and every year I look forward to seeing him, and my other dear "brother", Guillermo Amestoy,
once again. They keep me young, young in heart and young in spirit; I love them for that.
A good friend is going down to hunt with Juan May 12 and Guillermo and I will pick he and his lady
up in Cordoba, show them around that fine city for a day or two and then drive them to San Francisco
for an adventure with Juan I know they will enjoy. My friend Larry Sellers came back very delighted
with his experience with Juan, as have so many others.

If I was younger I would be living in San Francisco half the year where I could be close, not only to
Juan and Guillermo, but to all the chaps I have come to like so much, and Marcos, that includes you
Andres, Christian, Payo, and all the lads I have had such good times with.

EL Gringo Viejo

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Juan got lost going to the buf hunt, he had to shoot a lock of a gate, is this a pro?

He wasn't lost. He was looking for a good place to bury you and your party. Shooting a lock of a gate? Just like in the movies? Hey now, that's just man style bonus point stuff!

wave

Hilarious. Juan, I may just have to come down and hunt with you some time.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
He can't even spell his last name correctly.

Well yeah, but to be fair, neither can the good doctor half the time.

Wink Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have encountered gates with locks when not expecting it to be "locked" while out with clients. Never shot the lock off, but have used the set of bolt cutters I carry to do the job. Next time I am down hunting with Dr. Pozzi, will have him show me the art of "shooting" the lock off. Smiler Just one more part of the adventure we all call hunting!!

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kamo Gari:
quote:
Juan got lost going to the buf hunt, he had to shoot a lock of a gate, is this a pro?

He wasn't lost. He was looking for a good place to bury you and your party. Shooting a lock of a gate? Just like in the movies? Hey now, that's just man style bonus point stuff!

wave

Hilarious. Juan, I may just have to come down and hunt with you some time.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If inah was an indian I'll bet his name would be "skwatstopee"......... rotflmo

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
I had the pleasure of meeting some of you beer but not all, however you have made me laugh a lot these days. Many Thanks ! tu2
Juan is not only a hell of a hunter,shooter, latin lover and friend, also is an excellent "locksmith", but... just a tip....do not leave Your keys inside Your truck while be hunting with Him .... jumping
Superguille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guillermo Amestoy:
I had the pleasure of meeting some of you beer but not all, however you have made me laugh a lot these days. Many Thanks ! tu2
Juan is not only a hell of a hunter,shooter, latin lover and friend, also is an excellent "locksmith", but... just a tip....do not leave Your keys inside Your truck while be hunting with Him .... jumping
Superguille

dancing

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Second time that i know he blew out a lock with his marlin guide gun 4570 ,his CQB army training was very usefull ,and he always saiys that he trined so much for nothing Roll Eyes
This time as Julio told me was at nigth after getting lost in tall grass ,they found a gate locked HE ASKED THE HUGE SUNGLASSES TO ONE OF THE LADIES -we supouse to protect his eyes -and he shot the lock .I CANT IMAGINE JUAN WITH THAT HUGE FEMALE SUNGLASSES jumpingand i cant imagine the face of the clients neither Frowner

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Shukaree
posted Hide Post
A picture of Juan with huge ladies sunglasses, now that's a trophy, Iki would faint from laughing so hard....

To hunt, fish and tell only the truth.

Posts: 134 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 25 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
however you have made me laugh a lot these days. Many Thanks !

You are most welcome Guillermo!

My motto is if you can't have fun don't play!

ianh's motto is "I want my Mommy", Sissy boy!

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mfischer:
Second time that i know he blew out a lock with his marlin guide gun 4570 ,his CQB army training was very usefull ,and he always saiys that he trined so much for nothing Roll Eyes
This time as Julio told me was at nigth after getting lost in tall grass ,they found a gate locked HE ASKED THE HUGE SUNGLASSES TO ONE OF THE LADIES -we supouse to protect his eyes -and he shot the lock .I CANT IMAGINE JUAN WITH THAT HUGE FEMALE SUNGLASSES jumpingand i cant imagine the face of the clients neither Frowner

Marcos. In Santiago now waiting for next flight. Ladies sunglasses? I have a better one on our friend. Do you remember the night several years ago when they had a big dinner at the gun club and we all brought our own utensils. Juan opened his bag to get his out and Flavia had packed Pilar's Barbie Doll knife and fork with their cute little pink handles? He took a lot of kidding about that. "Juan, did you think this was the USA San Francisco?" sofa

Theodore Roosevelt