New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where in the world part 2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ok guys I have had lots of pm's and replies to this post.
This hunt was purchased from an AR Advert, 6 days hunting with 1 day bird shooting in Argentina with JUAN POZZIE, for 1 buffalo, 1 black buck, 1 axis deer, 1 hog, 1 capp. 6000 US. Observer 250 US per day total 7500 US. I have been talking over a year to JUAN, i said to shoot 5 free range animals in 5 days big game hunting, was not easy. His words to me where we have many many animals but if we fail to fill the package you can take an ostrich or an alligator in its place. My friend and his wife wanted to come with us, he was only interested in black buck and axis deer. We were told 3 days was enough for these 2 animals, so we booked 3 days of hunting and 300 US a day which equals 900 US, 3 days he was to be an observer 750 US, his wife 6 days observer 1500 US total 3150 US plus trophy for black buck and axis deer. He did not see any black buck and only axis does, so where were the many animals? The price included all food, drinks and accommodation only extra to pay was shot gun shells at 16 US a box. He billed us 17 US a box and 180 US each for hunting linc. I did not see any black buck only axis does, just 1 pig and a capp i shot under the light, 7 buffalo which i did shoot a bull, but it was not a gold medal as Juan states, but was a nice bull. We did go into the swamps where the buffalo live, we did not have any rain if we did we could not of got there, the morning of the buffalo hunt went very black Juan said if it starts to rain we will be here forever. I said if we are going to get stuck lets get out of here now, I have done extreme hunting before but not with my wife and not my friends wife, having to piss under a tree, sleep on the floor, having no running water to wash this is not on. Juan got lost going to the buf hunt, he had to shoot a lock of a gate, is this a pro? He knew there were two women coming, and the place we were staying in was bad why did he not put the women in the camp we went to the next day, we passed within a quarter of a mile from it. I felt responsible for my wife, my friend and his wife. Juan said to Simon, you send me some hunters over from England and you can soon get your money back. We could not and will not send any of our friends over, we would be hung when they got home. I have an e-mail from Juan saying we are hunting free range animals, if you dont take them you dont pay, i do not want a guarantee on any of my hunts I want to be in a place where there are trophy animals, I expect a clean bed, good food, running water and a toilet if you are bringing non-hunters and being charged over 3000 dollars. An observer for me is someone that comes with you and does not stay at the camp. I think Juan is a bird hunter not a big game hunter, he should stick to what he knows. There was no communication, at what we were doing, when we were going to eat and what times. There was far to much travelling I did not hunt the last day, my choice I was pissed off but spent at least another day travelling from one area to the next. I think I only hunted 3 an a half days. Several other replies I had has mentioned him by name, are you guys friends with Juan or also had bad experiences?

Posts: 58 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 25 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
So, JTex was right? You seem less than genuine Ian.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonder why you wouldn't name names in the first place and why all the silly P.M.s fishing around?

You bet I am friends with Juan. I am friends with him after spending a week hunting with him, I believe we will remain friends for a long time. I know I will be going back to hunt with him.

We had terrible flights and terrible connections, probaly Juan's fault. We got into Cordoba right after a huge rainstorm and the bird hunting was not so hot, I guess that was Juan's fault.

It is a fact that they do things differently there. I enjoyed it myself, had a great time, many others here have also.

Everyone has different expectations and a different background. I have hunted in much less luxurios places and much more. But, my hunt went just as communicated and expected. We ate well, not fancy by most standards, but well....I just love those ribs and Empanadas and Argentine ice cream is just incredible. I didn't lose any weight. We did have to explain about our style of breakfast......egss, bacon and such....but once we did Juan got right on it. Did I mention the Argentine beer? Good stuff!

We made the same trip from San Francisco to the Corrientes, I enjoyed the drive myself, especially getting to see some more of the country and visit with Juan and Julio....oh well different strokes I guess.

Hunting is just that. Hunting. No guarantees. We did manage to get what we were after and Dr. Pozzi worked his butt of to make sure we did. But if we didn't, it would not have lessened my opinion of him after the effort he put out.

There is a bit of a launguage barrier, but taking time and making certain that both parties truly understand each other is a huge part of hunting in a foreign country....I am learning. Culture is different also, I enjoy learning the culture in the countries I visit. Some may not.

Some times when in a foreign country, dealing with a different culture you just gotta roll with the punches.

Some have a terrible problem with this, I used too, life has gotten much easier since I have mellowed. I also enjoy life more and make more friends.

Yes, Dr. Juan Pablo Pozzi is one of them, I found him to be an honorable man that loves to hunt and is fun to be around. I paid for the hunt, he EARNED a friend.

Full disclosure.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He can't even spell his last name correctly.

Posts: 11993 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anyone deserves any sympathy in this situation it is the PH.

"That is they call it hunting not killing"

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Usually i dont comment anything about my clients ,but i worked VERY HARD to mantain my reputation .
1ST HE DINDT PAY ANY SHELLS I GAVE THEM FOR FREE .
SIMMON SHOT 10 BOXES AND HE SHOT 2 BOXES ,-MILLIONS OF DOVES FLYING-
2ND THEY WERE CLOSED PACKAGES OF EXTREME ADVENTURE -I HAVE THE EMAILS -ONLY ONE NIGTH IN A TENT BUT THAT NIGTH A BIG STORM IN THE SKIES I DECIDED TO SLEEP IN A SMALL HOUSE IN THE BUSH
3RDMY GUIDES PUT AXIS DEER IN FRONT OF HIM BUT HE DOESNT KNOW TO SHOOTY OFFHAND
3RDHE COLLECTED A GOLD MEDAL BUFFALO
4TH I DISCOUNTED THE TROPHIE FEES NOT TAKEN BY SIMMON.
5TH.THEY TOOK 2 CAPIBARAS AND AN OSTRICH
6TH SIMMON WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SAFARI AND SAID ONE NIGTH ISNT ANYTHING AND THE DESTION WAS CORRECT.
7TH BESIDES BEING THE WORST SHOT I SAW IN MY LIFE THE FIRST DAY YOU TRIED TO USE A WHITE SHIRT FOR HUNTING AXIS DEER .
8TH YOU PISSED OFF THE GAUCHOS BECAUSE YOU NEVER GAVE THEM A COIN IN TIPS AFTER THEY MAKE YOU TO KILL THE BUFFALO SKINNED IT .
9THI BET YOU THAT SIMMON IS HAPPY WITH THE SAFARI AND HE TOOK ONLY BIRDS ,A CAPIBARA AND AN OSTRICH,WENDY SIMMONS WIFE WAS VERY GRATEFULL AND EDUCATED WITH ALL OF US,HE APPRECIATTED A LOT BEING IN THE WILD AND OBSERVING HOW THE GAUNCHO LIVES.
10TH SIMMON GAVE BIG TIPS TO EVERYBODY EVEN ME SO HES ISNT UNHAPPY
11TH IM NOW HUNTING WITH CLIENTS BUT I HAVE ALL YOUR MAILS AND MY MAILS WE CAN PUBLISH THEM. YOUR MAILS AND PHOTOS OF THE SAFARI ,LODGE ,ETC . ILL NOT SPEAK A WORD MORE ,GOD FORGIVES YOU FOR YOU LIES.PD YOU FORGOT TO TELL THAT I GOT STUCKED IN THE MUD WITH MY 4X4 ,CLOUDS OF MOSQUITOS, AND OURS IN THE WATER .ONE NIGTH RUINED EVERYTHING ,ONLY ONE NIGTH BECAUSE IT WAS A STORM IN THE SKY THAT NIGTH 59 PEOPLE DIED IN BUENOS AIRES ,BECAUSE OF THE RAINS ,CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I TOOK MY DESITION BASED ON YOUR SECURITY.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Simmon discussed with my because he wants to bring hunters from England ,i never offered to give him his money back .We have been discussing business ,hes a great person ,good hunter AND HE WILL COME TO VISIT ME AND HUNT WITH ME AS A FRIEND .
How can think so different of me if hes in the SAME EXPEDITION .
Please think again if we didnt worked very hard for you ,if Simmons birthday party wasnt good ,or even if the expedition wasnt good .You told me ONE NIGTH RUINED EVERYTHING PERIOD.,Why ARE SO SELFISH With the rest of your group .........

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ianh:

I consider myself Juan's friend and absolutely believe his version.

But, if you want to show his bill where you paid for $17 shotgun shells, please post it.

Why don't you have you buddy Simon post his thoughts?

Sounds to me like you expect your hand to be held, while staying at a Hilton, and possibly need someone to do the shooting for you.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I have ever heard anything negative about juan, and although I dont know him, I would not hesitate to hunt with him anytime.

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patricio Gaudiano:
This is the first time I have ever heard anything negative about juan, and although I dont know him, I would not hesitate to hunt with him anytime.

looking forward to doing a hunt with juan. came oh so close last year and have regrets missing that opportunity.

If u want missing trophies,stolen trophies,crap mounts or replacement minature trophies .....use KARL HUMAN TAXIDERMY in east london, south africa.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
juan now my turn with the truth yes i only used 2 box shotgun shells i do not use shotgun got no interest in bird hunting i have mail from you saying if you do not shoot the free range animals you do not pay there was NO storm the night you put us in that shit hole the storm was in buenos aires over 400 miles away do not use this has a way out if you where worried about our security why did you not drop our wifes of at the lodge when we where only 1/4 mile from there i had NO AXIS DEER INFROUNT OF ME in day light did martin say i did you did not pay martin because he does not have the number of deer he sayed he had you told me that am i right i did shoot a good buff but NOT GOLD MEDAL i think you got that wrong like the millions of birds we had over us there where a thousand or two but not millions i asked simon to put report on here is words where he told us bullshit before we went bullshit when we where there and it will be bullshit on this site HE WAS NOT HAPPY you did not discount simon tropheys he did not see what he whent for let alone shoot he did shoot cap and ostrich where thy not free you said thy where juan you do not have any big game stay with your bird shooting where you can get up at 9am you do not like a erley start no i did not give the gauchos a tip you asked them for help you could not do the hunt yourself you pay them i think you need to pay back the tropheys i payed you for but did not get as your e mail says and the observer fee we did not pay you to put our wife's on the floor no water to wash and piss under a tree this is the truth if you do not agree juan please post here if you want my bank name to deposit the money you owe me please pm me and me being the worst shot you may be right with shot gun yes with rifle i do not think so

Posts: 58 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 25 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ianh
Set out your rebuttal in an orderly fashion.
Add some punctuation and re-post.
Right now it is gibberish.
JCHB

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shit - You said you " piss under a tree ".!!!!

Please tell us - was at least a nice tree ? jumping

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like ianh needs to stay in the UK!! It's obvious he is not able to partake of a real life hunt in the real World. Hopefully other PH's will see how much of a pain in the ass this guy is and steer clear if he comes their way.

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Ian ,i believe you are a good guy ,but perhaps not prepared for this hunt.Were thousands of doves not millions i dint count them but i didnt have enough shells to shoot them in any case because they were cloudsof doves .
If Simon said to me he was very happy and gave as big tips......i supouse hes very happy.
IN ANY CASE I DIDNT CHARGE SIMMON FOR THE TROPHIES NOR THE SHELLS EITHER NON YOU ,I DINDT CHARGE 375HYH,308,22LR OR 12 GAUGE BECAUSE WE DINDT TAKE BLACK BUCKS OR AXIS DEER .
On respect at your shooting training i believe any person can learn to shoot ok with a bit of training ,you are trained to shoot from a blind with a lot of time and this doesnt happens here.
There was a storm ,in the sky even rained a few and YOU SAID FUCK OF THE BUFFALO we must return and i said ITS SAFE WE WILL CONTINUE THE OPERATIONS you dont remember.Ok one nigth in a small dirty house ruined everything as you told me .It happens and will happen again ,and again ill be lost and stucked in the mud ,or even can get bitted by a snake or injured BUT THIS IS REAL HUNTING .I OFERT YOU CLOSED FENCE HUNTING BUT NOT ,YOU SAID I WANT THE REAL EXPEDITION IN THE SWAMPS AND SADLY YOU DIDNT LIKE IT.
I DONT NEED ANY COIN AS YOU ARENT HAPPY, PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR NEXT EXTREME EXPEDITION .I OFERED YOU MY FRIENSHIP BUT YOUR FIRSTS WORDS WERE I DONT NEED FRIENDS I HAVE ONE FRIEND AND ITS ENOUGH.DIFERENT VIEWS OF LIFE ,I NEED FRIENDS AND I THEY MAKE LIFE WONDERFULL .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like his "extreme expedition" might be best described as a few hours in his local tavern in the UK. No rain, no mud, no worries, what a wuss! CRYBABY

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ianh:

I'm still waiting for you to post the bill where Juan charged you $17/box of shells. If you can't do it we know who's fibbing, now don't we?

I mean, let's see, EVEN if Juan made a mistake and charged you $17/box, by your own admission, you would have been overcharged a whole TWO FRIGGING DOLLARS. Damn, I hope your future earning power can cover the difference.

As far as "pissing under a tree", what in hell do you expect Juan to do with 2 women along? Carry a tent and a port-a-potty, so they could piss in a pot? I suspect the women are tougher than you are.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Picture of Willem de Jager
posted Hide Post
The most wonderful advantage of a public forum like this is that everyone and anyone can post their opinions. That is unfortunately also the worst thing about this forum. Anyone can make an unsubstantiated (negative or positive comment) about anyone. When I read these negative comments about Juan and his operation, I was more than surprised. Mostly, because my two hunting sojourns with Juan was anything but bad. I immediately contacted Juan - and got his version of the events.
I have been a member of this forum since 2009 and don't comment too often (this is my 12'th post). I now have the following to say to any future hunter, contemplating whether to use Juan or not:
1. Kindly note that you will find hundreds (if not thousands) of posts about Juan. They are all positive. You make up your own mind.
2. Juan is my friend, he is also a great surgeon, hunter, writer and father. I have personally witnessed him in action in all the aforementioned roles and I vouch for him.
3. And that is all I have to say about that

Posts: 16 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't believe a single word ianh has posted....and unless English is his third or fourth language, he must be dumber than a stump.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
I don't believe a single word ianh has posted....and unless English is his third or fourth language, he must be dumber than a stump.

And don't forget - he also pisses under a tree ! pissers

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Juan. I will hunt with Juan again.

Dr. Pozzi welcomed me into his home to enjoy the hospitality of his wonderful wife and children. He is welcome in my home.

He is a Gentleman, a Surgeon, a Soldier and a Hunter. A man that is very enthusiastic about what he does, I imagine everything he does.

I am proud to call him a friend. Frankly we need more MEN like him in the world.

Here is the report of my hunt with him:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...4107165/m/2011050581

We had a great time and I made a friend. I need more than one. And I cherish the ones I have.

I am afraid "ianh" is not the type I would want for a friend. Glad he only needs one and I sure hope nothing happens to that one.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your kind words ,i can only tell that hunting truly wild buffalo demands SACRIFICE ,and sometimes sleeping in the floor ,one nigth or two or more- ,get bitten by mosquitos ,walk in the water among snakes and alligators and sometimes only sometimes you have luck and the hunt its easy, sometimes you get charged at close distance like sgraves ,BUT ITS WILD WATER BUFFALO and i know the members of that old brothership of warrior-hunters will apreciate it .INDEED 100 PERCENT OF R MEMBERS GOT THEIR BUFFALO .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yup definately juans problem. next time make sure you carry along the holiday inn and a cabelas shooting game

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Thanks for your kind words ,i can only tell that hunting truly wild buffalo demands SACRIFICE ,and sometimes sleeping in the floor ,one nigth or two or more ,get bitten by mosquitos ,walk in the water among snakes and alligators and sometimes only sometimes you have luck and the hunt its easy, sometimes too you get charged at close distance like sgraves ,BUT ITS WILD WATER BUFFALO and i know the members of that old brothership of warrior-hunters will apreciate it .
INDEED 100 PERCENT OF AR MEMBERS GOT THEIR BUFFALO.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,to answer your pm you sent me I do not think you did your best. You dont have the big game you advertised, you had to take us to another ph for axes deer. There was very few there, did you not say to me I will not pay him he does not have the deer he says, am I right or am I wrong? No you did not charge me for the shells two boxes of 12 gr 32 dollars, 308 3 shells 375 3 shells 22 2 shells what do you think this is worth? Licensed was included in the packages as it is in all your adverts. When was the weather bad when we was with you? I cant remember, please tell me when I mentioned poaching deer in England, I have never poached deer I dont need to. I have some of the best deer stalking in the UK. PLEASE DO NOT TELL LIES. I have many clients over from the US, to hunt with me on my ground I can easily take and do take over 100 deer per year. If you could not accommodate our wives why did you let us bring them and charge them, we have booked this hunt up over 5 months in advanced you knew they were coming, how can you say you worked hard for us, you picked us up friday from the airport dropped us off with no food or drink 6pm went bird shooting 9am saturday picked us up and went bird shooting, all you did was sit under a tree. Sunday drove us to the axis deer you did not hunt with us you stayed in bed til 10am on Monday and Tuesday. Am I right? Tuesday afteroon drove us to the buffalo place you got lost started the hunt 9am on Wednesday you got up at 8 and hunt was over at 10:30 good buf taken this was not a gold medal. Done nothing the rest of the day. Thursday took Simon to look for the non exsisent black buck started at 9am what a time to start finished at 4pm. There is no black buck you know that. Friday wow you got up early at 7am to drive us back to the airport. If you could hunt like you can brag you can be one hell of a guy boy did you work hard for us. Yes you have birds stay with that you do not have the big game you had advertised. I think it was a con, if you do have them you sure didnt take us there. If you are woth 20 million US dollars you said you were why do you need to con people, if you payed your taxes that are due you will only have 10 million. Be like the rest of us honourable people and pay the taxes that are due. No Juan I do not think you gave us a good time and to put our women in that place for even one night was not on. You conned me and Simon, I know you have friends on this site but i also had pm's that named you before i even did. You are not as good as you think. LARRY SELL if you want to stick up for your friend thats good I tell it like it is, I have done real hunting in the real world more than most people, this wasthe worse. GATORDO you said post the bill from Juan this guy does not pay taxes he does not give bills ask him? See if he tells you the truth. BUTCHLOC No I dont want holiday inn, just want clean comfortable beds and the place that has game is this too much to ask for when were paying 700 US dollars a day, you can stick up for your friend but this is the truth.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The price included all food, drinks and accommodation only extra to pay was shot gun shells at 16 US a box. He billed us 17 US a box and 180 US each for hunting linc.

The above is from your opening post in this thread.

quote:
No you did not charge me for the shells two boxes of 12 gr 32 dollars, 308 3 shells 375 3 shells 22 2 shells what do you think this is worth?

The above is from you last post above. So were you lying then or are you lying now?

quote:
you picked us up friday from the airport dropped us off with no food or drink 6pm

I flat don't believe it. To repeat, why don't you have Simon post and see if he backs up your version.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
what dont you understand it was $16 per box before we got there it went up to $17 when we used them lin was inc in the package price untill we got there simon will not post on this site if you send me your e-mail i will get him to send his report to you

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ianh:
what dont you understand it was $16 per box before we got there it went up to $17 when we used them lin was inc in the package price untill we got there simon will not post on this site if you send me your e-mail i will get him to send his report to you

From your opening post:

quote:
The price included all food, drinks and accommodation only extra to pay was shot gun shells at 16 US a box. He billed us 17 US a box and 180 US each for hunting linc.

You can't even keep your facts straight in one frigging thread. Why should we believe anything you write? Of course, the fact that you have LESS writing ability than some second graders I know might be a factor as well.

My email is sixtlghorn@aol.com. I await, with interest, Simon's report.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that there are MANY reports from AR members describing a great experience with Juan Pozzi. Should we believe a single report from someone who is borderline illiterate? Especially when he is complaining about $16 on an international big game hunt!

Please, if any other members have had a poor experience there can they step up and say so? If not, I for one can't put much credence in this "report".

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We never charged you any shells, im an infantry officer very poor and only have honour. Juan never charged them any shell Simon shot 9 boxes of 12 gauge ,Ian 2 boxes ,besides 308 10 SHOTS ,375HYH 2 SHOTS ,22s etc he told me to DONT CHARGE A COIN FOR THE SHELLS .We will be in a convention someday and you will have to say at my face that this is a lye period.
Ill not discuss anymore with you .MARCOS ANTONIO FISCHER .ING.ELECTR.TENIENTE INFANT. the unhappy hunter before paying

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no need to insult me fact simon payed for his shells i did not i did not take the wife's in the swamp DR NO TAX DID fact he did not pay the ph for the axes deer because he had none dr no tax words i pay for axes black buck pig cash up front we payed for 6 days and 6 nights food and accommodation this we did not get this man is a CON WHY ADVERTISE ANIMALS YOU DON'T HAVE even Hitler had friends

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
Seems to me that there are MANY reports from AR members describing a great experience with Juan Pozzi. Should we believe a single report from someone who is borderline illiterate? Especially when he is complaining about $16 on an international big game hunt!

Please, if any other members have had a poor experience there can they step up and say so? If not, I for one can't put much credence in this "report".

That about sums it up for me too.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
I have not hunted with Juan Pozzi but he is batting 1000 on great reviews. I would love to hunt with him in the future. Unless someone backs your story, it is hard to believe. What I do believe is that you have some serious communication problems. I work for a large, international company and I communicate daily with people using English as their second or third language. I am fluent in Spanish and have a good working knowledge of a few different languages. In short, I can communicate. No disrespect intended ianh, but your posts are beyond comprehension and I can believe that your problem communicating is the issue, not Juan Pozzi.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think old ianh is maybe off his rocker......

Probably should stick to "tiddling winks" instead of hunting with Big boys......

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jtex i think i have done more hunting with the big boys than you ever will do not like to be ripped of this ph is a first class con no game where we went sleeping on floor is not on you where not there i was see you are from texas say no more

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
jtex i think i have done more hunting with the big boys than you ever will do not like to be ripped of this ph is a first class con no game where we went sleeping on floor is not on you where not there i was see you are from texas say no more

Punctuation marks are your friend

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:

Punctuation marks are your friend

It is painful to read. Seems like a guy named Ian should have much better English skills.

Posts: 11993 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CamoManJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patricio Gaudiano:

That makes two of us, except I have exchanged several e-mails w/ Dr. Pozzi, I can't wait to hunt with him & his family one day.

"ignore the static & have fun"

"A Lone Hunter is the Best Hunter..."

Posts: 426 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]wow you got up I know you have friends on this site but i also had pm's that named you before i even did.[/QUOTE]

I was one of those that PM'ed with a guess. A guess that was based solely upon the capitalized writing. Ian was all over that. He instantly questioned why I guessed Juan Pozzi. Sounded like a witch hunt to me.

One of Us
Picture of Shukaree
posted Hide Post
Iamguessingianhashadhisarsehandedtohimbythemissusandheissimplylookingforretribution.

To hunt, fish and tell only the truth.

Posts: 134 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 25 February 2009Reply With Quote