New
Find
Notify
Tools

Namibia plains game hunt!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have an outstanding opportunity for the budget minded individual who is not looking to break the bank but still wishes to hunt vast wild areas without high fences! These hunts are on fair chase fare game private properties that are either directly owned or leased with exclusive rights!

Daily rates

1 hunter 230 USD/PD

2 hunters 1PH 180 USD/PP/PD

Trophy fees
Additional trophy fees

Kudu 1800

Oryx 600

Eland 1800

Red hartabeest 850

Warthog 350

Duiker 260

Steenbok 260

Blue wilderbeest 950

Black wilderbeest 1200

Impala 550

Black faced impala 2200

Hartmanns mountain zebra 1200

Burchals Zebra 1100

Waterbuck 2309

Blesbok 800

Springbok 800

Damara dik dik (limited quota) 2200

Klipspringer 1800

KULL ANIMALS

Kudu 550

Eland 550

Oryx 300

Warthog 250

The outfitter I represent has compromised with lower daily rates. We feel that due to the abundance of trophies through the area hunters are more likely to shoot more trophies given the very generous daily rates! Although 7 days is usually a good starting point one can’t go wrong with 10 days. This would give you the opportunity to see a large amount of varied land, but even in 14 days, you will likely cover less than half of what’s available to you! Dates available vary so if you’re interested drop me a line on WhatsApp and let’s see if we can make something work.

1 (431) 349-1228

Andrew

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Namibia is a large country .... where are they hunting ? How far from Windhoek ?

Cheers

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Very reasonable prices.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello gentlemen, I’ve been away elk hunting and managed a very respectable 5 by 5 bull. Thanks for the comments and the drive takes anywhere from 5-7 hrs from airport depending on if you brought guns etc and would be considered northern.

My primary goal was Eland hunting. If I was more computer friendly I would post some of the results but needless to say I was blessed to take 3 big, very large trophy bulls!!!

Yes sir it honestly is a remarkable offer and includes the low daily rates and slightly raised trophy prices which would be still be considered “normal” for most other operations or even low! You will find hospitality and home cooked meals like one would expect on safari, but in a family atmosphere. You truly are hunting with extended family here! If your looking for wild open hunting….

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
AR MAN: Under Namibian law, you are only allowed to shoot TWO Trophy animals of any species in a calendar year. You state that you shot 3. Not a good look to brag about breaking the law.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, so this is how you speak to others by accusing them of hunting illegally without knowing any facts!! Totally classless behaviour “Bud”. I’m not even going to give you the time of day or satisfaction of explaining the circumstances. Everything is and was 100% above board. Hopefully you’ll be able to go back to the same outfitter you’ve used on the last 4-5 safaris lol. One hunt is sold for September and there’s still open spots available if your looking for a tremendous hunting opportunity!!

Thanks!!

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
AR MAN: Under Namibian law, you are only allowed to shoot TWO Trophy animals of any species in a calendar year. You state that you shot 3. Not a good look to brag about breaking the law.

Not strictly true and one has to consider culling an animal for meat or purchase of the same species in a different area. Strange comment from a hunter

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Andrew: AR Man specifically referred to killing “three large trophy eland”. If two were trophies and one was a cull I’d buy his rationale. But his post was REAL SPECIFIC that all three were in his words “large trophy eland” - his words not mine. He’s either a liar or a bad bragger, I’m not sure which.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
“ bud” I have no idea what your problem is and your posts towards me are disgusting at best. Not that you should even be given the time of day but yes the last and final trophy sized eland bull that would measure well past silver was in fact a cull. It’s was an ancient bull one that had seen many years of life and was near the end of his. Although he was shot due to his very poor body conditions as a cull his horns would dictate otherwise. In my eyes and the eyes of most other hunters he was every bit a trophy eland. In fact, had I not of been so unbelievably lucky before him , I would have gladly taken him as a trophy animal. So instead of a polite PM inquiry to me you’ve instead now called me a lier , a bragger and also a law breaker and all of this is total false.

You are what’s wrong with the world of hunters today and people in general. Now that you have been made to look like the fool that you must honestly be, and for the world to see, I hope you are able to take this time to reflect on your actions.

Shame on you

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
AR Man: If you had told the truth in your initial post of shooting two trophies and a cull I wouldn’t have commented at all. But you chose to BS instead. I notice that you’re a Canadian peddling hunts with an unnamed Namibian PH without mention of whether you’re a licensed outfitter or not So you expect international hunters to fork over funds to an unnamed Canadian for hunts with an unnamed PH? Saeed’s ground .rules for posting hunt offers on AR specifically forbid “third party” offers. I suggest you practice self insemination.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
“Bud” you are not welcome to hunt with any of the outfitters I represent and are on the banned list indefinitely. Enjoy your next hunt with sebra safari. All the best to you

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
OK kids, don't make me stop this car.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Andrew: AR Man specifically referred to killing “three large trophy eland”. If two were trophies and one was a cull I’d buy his rationale. But his post was REAL SPECIFIC that all three were in his words “large trophy eland” - his words not mine. He’s either a liar or a bad bragger, I’m not sure which.

I just cannot see what is wrong with his post even if it lacks detail. He had a great hunt and was pleased to announce it on AR. I for one would like to see some pictures.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
OK kids, don't make me stop this car.

Good Lord!
+1.

Posts: 9091 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice offer. I don't know the outfitter or the properties, but on the surface the pricing seems super fair.

If the properties, trophy quality, PHs and camps are good quality, this is really the type of safari to go on for first-timers or those just wanting a fun PG hunt.

It amazes me how many people go to RSA every year and spend a bundle to hunt small properties, when Namibia and Botswana offer so much more of an experience to the PG hunter.

As Western US big game tags have become so difficult to draw and outfitted US hunts are becoming so expensive (for what you get) I'm looking at quality PG hunts more & more.

Posts: 434 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photos mate and incredible trophies

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Remember this?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Baker, couldn’t agree more with your comments and despite the reasonable rates, one will have an above average experience.

Fairgame, thanks for the memories and it’s not often for a first time African hunter to shoot a grand sable for his first African trophy ever. It was a humbling experience. That safari really lit the fire for me.

One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Oh no! According to the Canadian Snakeoil Salesman AR, I’m on the “banned list indefinitely “ from hunting with his Oufitters he’s never named, with PHs he’s never named in an area he’s never specified. How can I live with this banishment?

Any prospective AR Man clients should be asking three important questions:
1) Who is the Outfitter?
2) Who is the PH?
3) Where is the specific hunting area?

It’s interesting that AR Man has carefully avoided spelling out these important details. He’s also avoided spelling out how funds will be handled with a Canadian agent, an unnamed Namibian outfitter with prospective US clients.

I’ll wear my AR Man banned status as a badge of honor.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sept is now fully booked . For those of you who are specifically looking at hunting wild eland, November is a fantastic month and the first of the rains.The big bulls are in rut and tend to come out of hiding and are among the herds. Thanks for the support and good hunting!!

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh no! According to the Canadian Snakeoil Salesman AR, I’m on the “banned list indefinitely “ from hunting with his Oufitters he’s never named, with PHs he’s never named in an area he’s never specified. How can I live with this banishment?

Any prospective AR Man clients should be asking three important questions:
1) Who is the Outfitter?
2) Who is the PH?
3) Where is the specific hunting area?

It’s interesting that AR Man has carefully avoided spelling out these important details. He’s also avoided spelling out how funds will be handled with a Canadian agent, an unnamed Namibian outfitter with prospective US clients.

I’ll wear my AR Man banned status as a badge of honor.

Absolutely

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bivoj, my outfitter has enlisted my services not only to sell hunts for him but to also screen potential unwanted individuals. As I’m sure you can see there is an unwanted Troll, who is now on the banned list of individuals. He has not only made totally fool of himself with false accusations but keeps on with his antics. The three individuals who booked for September, and had real interest, contacted me personally, and obviously know who and where they are going with. It is unfortunate, but in todays day and age there are some people that are not right in the head and so posting hunting pictures and direct contacts for the world to see is not an option. If you or anyone else is actually serious about a great hunt in a fantastic free range environment, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So you are saying the black / blue wildbeest as well as blesbuck and impala are not in high fence area. The burchel zebra are free range also with the mtn zebra.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bcap are you interested in this hunt? Sounds like you’re already aware of legally what animals need to be in a high fence by govt law in Namibia and which do not? Go ahead and give me your WhatsApp and we will discuss!!

Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AR MAN:
Bcap are you interested in this hunt? Sounds like you’re already aware of legally what animals need to be in a high fence by govt law in Namibia and which do not? Go ahead and give me your WhatsApp and we will discuss!!

Thanks

No I have a place I use in namibia but was wondering if I was miss understanding what I knew. When I read your offer it made it seem all the animals you listed were free range. Your offer is nice but I even pay less then your listing. Good luck selling them

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bcap, sounds good but if your ever looking for a different opportunity for hunting a different area and properties your welcome to give me a shout.

Thanks