THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaska - Trophy Brown Bear & Moose Hunts!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Huge Brown Bear (Cabot Pitts - Outfitter)

Agent: Global Hunting Resources

Katmai Preserve Sugarloaf Area - Fall 2017

One of the very best Big Brown Bear Hunts in all of Alaska! I know this area very well - its awesome Brown Bear Hunting! I've personally hunted Alaska Brown Bear on 6 different occasions, so we have some excellent big bear hunts available across the state!

The entire southern and eastern boundary of the Sugarloaf area borders the Katmai National Park where no hunting is allowed. The western boundary is the Alagnek River that harbors a large run of salmon into the various lakes and streams throughout the Sugarloaf. The low hunting pressure in the Sugarloaf exclusive guide use area gives hunters a great chance at harvesting potential record book brown bears that travel into and out of the Katmai National Park, where hunting is prohibited.

Bears in the area average over 9'6" for the last three seasons, with ten foot bears around - but patience is the name of the game.

Normal Price: $28,500

Special Fall 2017 Price: $25,500 (Includes RT air charter from King Salmon, AK)

2017 Hunt Dates:
Option 1: September 30th - October 10th
Option 2: October 12th - October 22nd

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Aaron:

Sent you an email.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7572 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HA, sorry guys - I meant to add the moose hunt and I forgot!! I'll put it on the next one. Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote