New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico Trophy Elk Bull REDUCED
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have just received a call from the Taos Indian Reservation for a once in a lifetime hunt.
After the first two hunts with 100% sucess rate they decided to add four more hunts due to the abundance of trophy elk
There are large groups of these big resident elk on the reservation.
This hunt is for up to 2 hunters the first part of November and 2 hunters the first of December. Exact days can be established. Just think a winter elk hunt all guided in the prime elk country of the USA.
The hunt will be conducted on a 16,000 acre private ranch the tribe owns.This is located near Angle Fire, New Mexico.
Completely full service hunt guide, meals and lodging.
This area can be a rewarding hunt with expectations of bulls in the mid 300" range.

The main guide is Jerry Shanley of Red River, NM but will be accompanied with tribal guides.
We do not have a web site.
You will need to purchase a New Mexico elk License about $640 all in. We can do that for you, you just need to do is register with Game and Fish online
This is about 3 hour drive North of Albuquerque.
Cost per hunter $8500.NEW PRICE $8200 Plus license
Send me an email I will send you some pictures of elk from this year.

You can contact me for further info at:
Larry Kolek
15 North Village Drive
Clovis, NM 88101
575-791-9840
Elk88101@hotmail.com

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
very interesting... taos is also a very nice town...I was there for a week hunting mountain lion few years ago

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Give me a call if you are interested in this great hunt.
Larry
575-791-9840

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks Larry but this year yet I've booked a hunt for december... next year maybe... keep me informed

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No problem
Will have a few different options for next fall.
Will have one or two for the first week
2 for the second week
Will also have 4 for a winter December hunt just landowner tags.
Might have a few in unit 34 next year also.
I also book sheep and moose hunts in Alaska and bear and cat hunts in NM and Idaho.
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys this is a great deal
We are reducing the price to $8200
Last week 370 bull 8x7.
Larry

One of Us
Picture of JustOneMoreShot
posted Hide Post
Larry I would love to see a picture of the bull if you have one! 8x7 and 370 is a monster!

Posts: 54 | Location: GA USA | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will try to post a picture of the one taken by an AR member like a 340 Bull.
Just bought a new computer so working thru it.
The last bull of the second season was taken last night another 340 bull.
They had a snow shower and the field was full of elk.
I will get with Jerry to see if he has some other pictures he can send me.
Larry
If you want send me an email I can send some
Elk88101@hotmail.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have tried 3 photo share programs it won't download for some reason my pictures
Just email me
Larry

One of Us
Picture of JustOneMoreShot
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email. I have good luck using Photobucket to post photos.

Posts: 54 | Location: GA USA | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tried that
It starts yo download
Then says there is an error

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I cannot find your email
Make sure it's to
Elk88101@hotmail.com
Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
I like to hunt elk; just got back from one in the Selway. A big mature bull is a far better trophy IMO than an "average" Cape buffalo.

This is a good deal. If you run the numbers, most AZ bulls are not in the mid 300s. I passed on a 375 two years ago and ended up shooting a smaller one. But it was a great hunt.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7572 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks
This is a very good deal with lodging and food.
bulls above 300 in for that price is hard to find.
Also we do have plenty of bulls very high sucess rate 100% so far this year 10 bulls
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another picture