Find
Notify
Tools

Great Pacific Salmon Lodge. 75% off
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ok guys.
We donated a trip for one person to the Hockey Calgary Dinner the other night. Turns out the buyer cannot make it due to a business commitment.

The deal on this is:
$750
That gets you a trip for one, 3 full days, fully guided fishing, 3 Nights accommodation, All meals,Professional fish processing
NOT INCLUDED
Liquor and Fishing licenses
I must stress that this is a "One Of" in no way could I ever offer up a deal like this.

Regular price is $3,000.

This could be your chance to experience a dream trip at a price that is unheard of.
This deal is based on double occupancy. But triple is a possibility as well. Additional days are available if you wish.
So keep the savings for yourself or split it with a buddy or 2.
All trips start and end in Prince Rupert. 3 direct daily flights come out of Vancouver, so access to our lodge is easy.
Here is the break down

One guest at $750 (No Tax payable)
2nd guest at $3,000 (+HST)
Total is $3750.(+HST on the 2nd person)
This is the best deal on the coast.
Trip must be taken anytime between June 1 2011 and September 1 2011 (Based on availability)

Our web site is: www.greatpacificsalmonlodge.com
Our address is : Lot 4 Dodge cove, Digby Island, BC
Contact phone #: 403-813-2704
Guides name: Jamie Hunt
Company name: Great Pacific Salmon Lodge
Company Email: greatpacificsalmonlodge@gmail.com
Fish available -Chinook (Kings) -Coho-Halibut-Rock fish
(Different times of the season will allow for better fishing of different fish, please call for details, still some great dates available.)

Great Pacific Salmon Lodge
We are located on an Island within the Prince Rupert Harbour and are a land based/Waterfront Lodge 20 miles South of the Alaskan/BC border.
We are situated directly between the Nass and Skeena river systems. This allows us access to 2 of the best and largest Salmon returns along the whole Pacific Ocean.
The Lodge has undergone extensive and total renovations and refurbishments this past winter.
Every thing is new from the "Pillows to the Boats".
We feature 24 foot fully enclosed Skagit Orca and Sea Sport Boats equipped with brand new 300 HP Yamaha engines. These boats have hard walled cabins, sit down tables, Bathrooms and a great amount of deck space for fishing.
We refuse to fish with anything but the best equipment so we have outfitted our rods with Islander MR2 reels but we do have level winds available for those that prefer them.
Great Pacific Salmon Lodge is a small to midsized lodge. The Lodge has a maximum capacity of 9 Anglers thus ensuring maximum service.
I can assure that this is a top quality Lodge with the best guides available.
Please feel free to contact me directly 403-813-2704

Thanks
Jamie Hunt

Posts: 108 | Location: Calgary | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Website link did not work.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This should work and the original link has been fixed.

www.greatpacificsalmonlodge.com

One of Us
Picture of BCJames
posted Hide Post
I am surprised no one has grabbed this yet. They are working for free at this price...

Posts: 133 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 09 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
You do not know how much I want to do this.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s funny, because you have no idea how much I want to come to Africa.

Thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
A question:
As I read the announcement.....the opportunity applies only to double occupancy. Yet, the obligatory "partner" to this arrangement pays 3000.00. Thus, in order for fisherman #1 to claim/use the offer.....he must find a partner who will pay 3000. Am I reading this correctly???

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Conifer. Yes that is correct.
I would hate to put together 2 people who don’t know each other. I don’t think that would be fair or comfortable to either party.

Thanks

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calgary Guy:
That’s funny, because you have no idea how much I want to come to Africa.

Thanks

I might have a cunning plan?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It seems that a lot of my PH guys over the years were avid fishermen ... (here in Canada I have also noticed that big game guides are often avid duck hunters !) Salmon fishing is great fun ... whether you go to a high end fishing lodge for monster money or sit on the shore somewhere and catch the odd king salmon for the cost of the fishing license ... It is all good ! tu2

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
call me stupid or what, but I really hate an offer of a cheap hunt predicated on your selling two other hunts at full price to get a tag a long trip. it is a cheap trick in my book to offer such a "good deal" even for a charitable cause. It is the main reason I quit going to our local SCI banquets. More and more hunts are offered that way. It is better to auction off a trip and let market forces dictate worth of the trip as well as the value of the charitable contribution.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think that anyone's objective is to short-change anyone. But, would you - if paying 700. for a 3000. outing - ask a pal to pay 3000.00 for the same outing, just so you could get the deal?
...just wondering...........
The pictures your posted are fabulous!!

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
The trip could have been offered as "$3750 for 2" and then no one could complain. The "$750 for 1" is amateur marketing BS which reflects poorly on the seller. No wonder the original buyer found, after a good night's sleep, that he had a conflicting "business commitment".

Jamie, the acommodations and surrounding area sound and look spectacular. Those amenities offered at a fair price should fill your lodge. Any offer that smacks of gimmickry will only damage the lodge's reputation and should be fastidiously avoided.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys.
Sorry for the confusion on this post. When I posted it, I never thought I was trying to rip any one off. I guess I just assumed too much and was in a hurry. All have some valid points.
You all have my most sincere apology.

Just for the record, this package has been sold.

Let me try and make it up to you. I am going to design another package and post it up on this board tonight or tomorrow. I promise you. The package I have in mind is going to be fantastic. I can assure that packages like this will not be released again. We are the best salmon lodge on the coast and our clients and friends deserve better.

Alf. Thank you for the wonderful pictures. We are very fortunate to have such a beautiful location.

Jamie Hunt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calgary Guy:
Hey guys.
Sorry for the confusion on this post. When I posted it, I never thought I was trying to rip any one off. I guess I just assumed too much and was in a hurry. All have some valid points.
You all have my most sincere apology.

Just for the record, this package has been sold.

Let me try and make it up to you. I am going to design another package and post it up on this board tonight or tomorrow. I promise you. The package I have in mind is going to be fantastic. I can assure that packages like what was originaly posted will not be released again. We are the best salmon lodge on the coast and our clients and friends deserve better.

Alf. Thank you for the wonderful pictures. We are very fortunate to have such a beautiful location.

Jamie Hunt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Apology NOT required. There's no doubt of your honorable intentions. Best wishes for your success.
Alex