Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendation for a grizzly hunt in Canada
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi guys,

do any of you have a recommendation for an outfitter to hunt coastal grozzly or interior grizzly along salmon rivers in Canada ? Preferably BC !

Looking forward to hear from you !

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1143 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
If you go to page three on this forum, you'll find a coastal grizzly hunt that was offered by Angus Morrison. Sounds like a great adventure.

Posts: 3902 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tukki Lake Lodge the Hoopers great hunt

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Greg Brownlee
posted Hide Post
I've got a good one, what year are you looking to hunt?

Greg

Greg Brownlee
Neal and Brownlee, LLC
Quality Worldwide Big Game Hunts Since 1975
918/299-3580
greg@NealAndBrownlee.com

www.NealAndBrownlee.com

Instagram: @NealAndBrownleeLLC

Hunt reports:

Botswana 2010

Alaska 2011

Bezoar Ibex, Turkey 2012

Mid Asian Ibex, Kyrgyzstan 2014

Posts: 1154 | Location: Tulsa, OK | Registered: 08 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhaney:
You better hurry. Green Party and the NDP Ending grizzly hunting is their platform
Jim

Posts: 383 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Morten,

do it while you can we have serious fear about grizzly hunting future in Canada.

Posts: 1875 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
Why not Alaska? I just got back from a grizzly hunt with Jake Jefferson. I shot a nice toklat grizzly. I'll post a report shortly. Jake's out on another hunt with another AR member. Jake goes by -"fortyonesix" Check him out---He's the real deal. Bob

Posts: 601 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Brownlee:
I've got a good one, what year are you looking to hunt?

Greg

2019 or 2020

Posts: 1143 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colorado Bob:
Why not Alaska? I just got back from a grizzly hunt with Jake Jefferson. I shot a nice toklat grizzly. I'll post a report shortly. Jake's out on another hunt with another AR member. Jake goes by -"fortyonesix" Check him out---He's the real deal. Bob

Thanks Bob !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medved:
Morten,

do it while you can we have serious fear about grizzly hunting future in Canada.

Thats is why I hope to get another chance since Chris Widrig screwed my last hunt !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by twilli:
Tukki Lake Lodge the Hoopers great hunt

Thanks I will check it out !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
If you go to page three on this forum, you'll find a coastal grizzly hunt that was offered by Angus Morrison. Sounds like a great adventure.

I have been talking to Angus yes ! - but too expensive !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sir, I've hunted Grizzly in several Canadian provinces, and Alaska - I'd be happy to help if you are still looking?

You can email me at globalhunts@aol.com

Thank you,

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote