New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buy TSA Keys?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
To access my own luggage quicker I would like to buy the appropriate TSA key for my luggage. I would assume that they are not available for sale but I'm sure someone on this forum would know.

Dave

Posts: 297 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
They are available from the baggage handlers at O.R. Tambo airport. Roll Eyes

Just a joke.... just a joke.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL, I'm still laughing Ernest.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
1BigDeer,

Trying not to laugh...........But why on earth would you even consider doing that? You have the keys, use your own locks. Or a combination lock, a big one.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess I should have explained that my luggage has TSA locks but does not have a place to put an after market lock. As I have had problems with the TSA locks before, I thought if I had the appropriate TSA key I would have faster access to my bags AND perhaps a way to get into my bags if the combination wheels failed. Glad I could give you chuckle.

Posts: 297 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok I get it now. Is it possible to buy luggage without TSA locks? I use a Tuffpak, so external lock is an option. Non TSA locks on anything would be the best way to go.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
remember you gun case should not have tsa locks. other padlocks need to be - most have combination keys or have combination locks w/tsa access lock access

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote