The Accurate Reloading Forums
Buy TSA Keys?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8121043/m/8751011902

09 March 2015, 19:43
1BigDeer
Buy TSA Keys?
To access my own luggage quicker I would like to buy the appropriate TSA key for my luggage. I would assume that they are not available for sale but I'm sure someone on this forum would know.

Dave
09 March 2015, 21:08
JudgeG
They are available from the baggage handlers at O.R. Tambo airport. Roll Eyes

Just a joke.... just a joke.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.
09 March 2015, 22:17
BEGNO
LOL, I'm still laughing Ernest.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)
09 March 2015, 23:49
impala#03
1BigDeer,

Trying not to laugh...........But why on earth would you even consider doing that? You have the keys, use your own locks. Or a combination lock, a big one.
10 March 2015, 23:53
1BigDeer
I guess I should have explained that my luggage has TSA locks but does not have a place to put an after market lock. As I have had problems with the TSA locks before, I thought if I had the appropriate TSA key I would have faster access to my bags AND perhaps a way to get into my bags if the combination wheels failed. Glad I could give you chuckle.
11 March 2015, 22:56
impala#03
Ok I get it now. Is it possible to buy luggage without TSA locks? I use a Tuffpak, so external lock is an option. Non TSA locks on anything would be the best way to go.
12 March 2015, 05:22
butchloc
remember you gun case should not have tsa locks. other padlocks need to be - most have combination keys or have combination locks w/tsa access lock access