THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    A Two Legged HIPPO Says It Was Sent By God To...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Two Legged HIPPO Says It Was Sent By God To...
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Annoy us!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67161 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read that article.

I'll buy her a ticket anywhere as long as she sits in the middle between two people the same size as her.

Posts: 12004 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I read that article.

I'll buy her a ticket anywhere as long as she sits in the middle between two people the same size as her.

You are NOT nice! rotflmo

Posts: 67161 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
I read that article.

You are NOT nice! rotflmo

You sound like my wife.

Posts: 12004 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RAR60
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many times a week the feed truck comes to the house to fill up the feed bunk?

Zim 2006
Zim 2007
Namibia 2013
Brown Bear Togiak Nat'l Refuge Sep 2010
Argentina 2019
RSA 2023
SCI Life Member
USMC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, what did hippos do to annoy you so badly?

That thing is not a hippo…

Posts: 10712 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Saeed, what did hippos do to annoy you so badly?

That thing is not a hippo…

I LIKE hippos!

They make great crocodile bait! rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
"Earlier this month, the influencer announced that she flew without her oxygen tank for the first time in four years."

Don't worry about it, she'll be dead within the next ten years and no one will have to listen to her.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12566 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
"Earlier this month, the influencer announced that she flew without her oxygen tank for the first time in four years."

Don't worry about it, she'll be dead within the next ten years and no one will have to listen to her.

Yep, she's pretty much the definition of "Morbidly Obese".

Posts: 1484 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
That is a pile of carry-on luggage. Puns intended.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5147 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
This poor woman needs medical help in more ways than one.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13439 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Moby Dick’s sister…. Eeker

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13198 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Moby Dick’s sister…. Eeker

Money Dicks pregnant sister.

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
My I suggest the rear cargo hold of a C130?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3050 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Instead of just weighing your luggage, why don't the airlines put in place an overall weight limit for passengers and luggage and weigh you with your luggage together?

Posts: 10072 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Instead of just weighing your luggage, why don't the airlines put in place an overall weight limit for passengers and luggage and weigh you with your luggage together?

I have suggested this many times before.

Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Needs a six-month cocaine and water diet.

Posts: 384 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I cannot grasp the concept of an influencer. There is nothing this idiot could influence me into doing other than looking at her and deciding that I needed to take care of myself.

Read her comments. She is not old. If I was her age and had the problems she has, I'd make a major lifestyle change. That is no way to live.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I cannot grasp the concept of an influencer. There is nothing this idiot could influence me into doing other than looking at her and deciding that I needed to take care of myself.

Read her comments. She is not old. If I was her age and had the problems she has, I'd make a major lifestyle change. That is no way to live.

An "Influencer" is a selfish, stupid, idiot, who thinks he know better than you.

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Didn't seem to be suffering in those smiley pictures. Starved for attention maybe?

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5147 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote