THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Another great example of the AR community

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another great example of the AR community
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just received a PM from a member here who obviously went back and saw that in 2013, I was looking for a more economical way to get from Dar to Mbeya in Southwestern Tanzania. At that time I ended up taking a commercial flight by Precision Air that saved about $8,000 each way over a charter. The ground transfer was a fraction of that.

He just gave me another alternative that he had done recently with similar price savings. It was particularly timely, as I'm looking to replicate the same trip this October and about to lock in my flights. Very much appreciated.

Posts: 10011 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
you are quite right. last April i met an AR member from Denmark as i was leaving Cameroon and he was inbound. over a few adult beverages we discussed hunting in Europe. i said i wanted to but it was expensive( relative to Africa). he laughed and said that's because most booking agents put the screws to Americans. Europeans can do it much cheaper by booking direct with huntings clubs. he said if i ever decided to take the plunge, i could come visit him in Denmark and we would then press on to Poland or Germany. he renewed the invitation a few months ago( we stayed in touch). fast forward to today. i wired the deposit( 350 euros) for a red stag, roe deer, and wild boar hunt to an organizer/hunting club in Poland this Sept- at about 1/3 the prices i have seen here and elsewhere. i will be visiting Jan at his home on the NW coast of Denmark for 3 days then we will drive to Poland( stopping in Berlin to pick up 2 friends of mine from England). i can't wait to experience Polish hunting traditions around a fire at night( hope my liver can handle the weidmansheils with Polish vodka). i will fly home from Berlin.
you do indeed meet some nice people and get good advice on this website! tu2 tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13148 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
Hi jerry,

I look forward to seeing and hearing about that trip. I may be going to Europe next year and might have some spare time to kill, if you know what I mean.

Will

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 363 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote