THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Smokin' hot deal from BA from LAX to WND

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smokin' hot deal from BA from LAX to WND
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just booked (using Steve Turner) an economy flight from Los Angeles to London to Joburg to Windhoek and back for a grand total of $ 1203 for late April / May 2016. This is the best deal I have ever gotten for my 21 trips to Africa. I am not taking my own rifle, but will use one of the camps. This does make things a lot easier. Get them while you can.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very, very, very good price.

That's basically the low season price on Delta from ATL to JNB.

Eeker

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Delta flight last April, 2015, Dallas-ATL-JNB round trip was $985.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Which Airline. Check out my post about SAA on this page. Make sure you are not refueling in Ghana.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:
Which Airline. Check out my post about SAA on this page. Make sure you are not refueling in Ghana.

British Airways - Los Angeles to London to Joburg to Windhoek and back. AND note that I am not taking a firearm, but will just use one of the outfitters. It is a plains game hunt in the non-dangerous game area of the Erongo mountains in Namibia. I understand there is a slight chance of seeing Black Rhino and they certainly have leopard, but no elephant, buffalo, hippo or lion. If I was hunting buffalo and tuskless elephant (as I have and will do again) I would certainly take my own DGR.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote