The Accurate Reloading Forums
Smokin' hot deal from BA from LAX to WND

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8121043/m/3301053412

30 September 2015, 09:32
GunsCore
Smokin' hot deal from BA from LAX to WND
I just booked (using Steve Turner) an economy flight from Los Angeles to London to Joburg to Windhoek and back for a grand total of $ 1203 for late April / May 2016. This is the best deal I have ever gotten for my 21 trips to Africa. I am not taking my own rifle, but will use one of the camps. This does make things a lot easier. Get them while you can.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!
01 October 2015, 01:39
Opus1
Very, very, very good price.

That's basically the low season price on Delta from ATL to JNB.

Eeker

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.
01 October 2015, 02:19
JGRaider
My Delta flight last April, 2015, Dallas-ATL-JNB round trip was $985.
01 October 2015, 07:21
Capt. Purvis
Which Airline. Check out my post about SAA on this page. Make sure you are not refueling in Ghana.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/
01 October 2015, 10:03
GunsCore
quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Purvis:
Which Airline. Check out my post about SAA on this page. Make sure you are not refueling in Ghana.

British Airways - Los Angeles to London to Joburg to Windhoek and back. AND note that I am not taking a firearm, but will just use one of the outfitters. It is a plains game hunt in the non-dangerous game area of the Erongo mountains in Namibia. I understand there is a slight chance of seeing Black Rhino and they certainly have leopard, but no elephant, buffalo, hippo or lion. If I was hunting buffalo and tuskless elephant (as I have and will do again) I would certainly take my own DGR.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!