Tools

Ralf Martini 6.5x55 Take Down
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Humbarger:
Exquisite workmanship. Surely destined to be a safe queen.

Uhhh, you don't know me. I don't own any safe queens. All get used in the field. Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun.

Mac

Posts: 1726 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Good grief. That is something else.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mac, if you'd buy me a rifle like that, I'd marry you! :-)

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Mac, if you'd buy me a rifle like that, I'd marry you! :-)

Then you would sell all my rifles!!!

Mac

Posts: 1726 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McKay:
quote:
Originally posted by D Humbarger:
Exquisite workmanship. Surely destined to be a safe queen.

Uhhh, you don't know me. I don't own any safe queens. All get used in the field. Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun.

tu2

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I had that rifle, like a date with Sophia Loren, I would be strutting like John Travota in a disco....

Take the babe hunting everywhere!!!

Posts: 10169 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mac

Not the 577...that one's a keeper Smiler

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:

Mac

Not the 577...that one's a keeper Smiler

rotflmo

Mac

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is an extremely striking rifle. I really like the takedown aspect. But the wood, the case color, the engraving, etc. There's a lot of beautiful rifles out there, but this is one of the very few I would describe as breath-taking.

Posts: 26 | Location: USA | Registered: 07 February 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
Not my style or price range, but I can appreciate when somebody’s concept meets up with someone who can craft steel and wood to create functional art.

My latest shooting diversion allows me to see guys and gals toss beautiful high dollar shotguns in the rack on a UTV and bounce all hill & dale to kill clay targets. Even beautiful guns deserve to be used.

Hopefully the lady likes her new gun and they get out to make a few memories together.

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote