THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Poor Business practices continue at Satterlee Arms.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poor Business practices continue at Satterlee Arms.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Who cares! Trax isn't going to DO anything about it except piss and moan here every six months. That is the point.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FAST996:
Trax has even stated that Satterlee did fufill his obligation to initiate the wire transfer. That is not in question here.

However, the question remains why Satterlee Arms is not corresponding with a prepaid order customer,
whos funds still need to be released.
I have since oct 2012 attempted to contact SA to discuss numerous other options available to release my funds,
but it takes both parties to correspond to achieve a resolution.

Satterlee failed to deliver the ordered action is any reasonable time,
Satterlee failed to attempt the agreed to refund, in any reasonable time
Satterlees efforts to communicate have been dismal from past experience [ie; no effort to initiate contact with the customer after continuously failing to perform tasks he said he would do, you needed to contact him to hear from him about his compounding business action failures]
...and now correspondence/communication from Satterlee appears to be non-existent.

Posting on AR about the difficulties in dealing with Satterlee Arms, has in the past, motivated Stuart to act,

It now appears Satterlee has lost interest in his business operation/obligations to his customers.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trax:
quote:
Trax has even stated that Satterlee did fufill his obligation to initiate the wire transfer. That is not in question here.

However, the question remains why Satterlee Arms is not corresponding with a prepaid order customer,
whos funds still need to be released.
I have since oct 2012 attempted to contact SA to discuss numerous other options available to release my funds,
but it takes both parties to correspond to achieve a resolution.

Satterle failed to deliver the ordered action is any reasonable time,
Satterlee failed to attempt the agreed to refund in any reasonable time
Satterlees efforts to communicate have been poor from past experience, and now appear to be non existent.

Posting on AR about the difficulties in dealing with Satterlee Arms, has in the past, motivated Stuart to act,

It now appears Satterlee has lost interest in his business operation/obligations to his customers.

Get a clue Trax....Satterlee is barred from contacting you. You have way bigger problems than Satterlee.

I'm done here, the message has finally been acknowledged by Trax in Australia. Trax or anybody else can piss and moan till the cows come home.....Stuart's hands are tied in this matter since October 17,2012. I have told Trax the facts here. He chooses to dismiss them out of hand.,so be it,but I have seen the proof. Like I told you Trax only you can resolve this bar that has been placed. Trax is a Banker so he fully understands what has happened. I will no longer post on this thread.

"A long life, and the good sense to live it." ...Quintis Arrius

375H&H,404J,416DAK,458AFR,416RIG,450RIG,505GIB

Avatar: Gregory Peck & Susan Hayward in Africa

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get a clue Trax....you are on a USGOV shitlist and Satterlee is barred from contacting you. You have way bigger problems than Satterlee.

I'm done here....G.M. or anybody else can piss and moan till the cows come home.....Stuart's hands are tied in this matter.

your saying Satterlee cannot communicate or release my funds,
now because of a US Federal gov. imposed sanction?...WTF? animal

the list of reasons/excuses for no refund taking place given by Satterelee in the past, were numerous and[somewhat] believable,
ie; [words to the effect]
- 'i dont have the complete amount just yet, but will soon',
- 'now I dont have the money to refund'
- 'my office assistant is on vacation'
- 'my other customer threatened to sue and short changed me on payment' ...and more

...some folk must be really desperate now, to have to think up the utterly bizarre excuse for Satterlees current inaction,

Sorry, I dont share your fantasy world story of a US Fed.Gov. imposed sanction, preventing Satterlee from communicating or releasing my funds.

Satterlee has an established reputation for lying to and decieving his customers.
He blatantly lied to his customers as to what work/progress had been done on their orders.
Then hid under a rock while he got his wife to pathetically attempt to defend his own dishonesty & cowardice,... quoting bible scripture to do it.

It appears Satterlee cannot think of any more reasonable excuses to directly tell his customer, for him not attending to his business affairs in a decent and appropriate manner.
so he now chooses not to communicate/correspond, period.
Easy some might say, just conveniently invent the story that the US Gov. now wont allow Satterlee to tend to his business obligations & committments.
....what bemusing-mind boggling excuse, will Satterlee and his supporters come up with next?

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
space space

quote:
Get a clue Trax....you are on a USGOV shitlist and Satterlee is barred from contacting you. You have way bigger problems than Satterlee

Purely for entertainment purposes, will the Satterlee defenders try and make a a pro satterlee position in this case instead of an anti Trax. Why is Satterlee correct in his approach in conducting business?

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
Like I said given the facts presented in this dispute, this thread should be locked as the situation is "out of Satterlee's control". I think the document clearly shows that Satterlee deposited funds in the correct amount and the wire transfer was blocked by "sanction".

Thank you
Fast996

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where is the moderator ? Why is this thread still alive. Nobody has learned anything of any use.
It's just "he say, she says". (Like a Reno divorce!)

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
So, is Trax a terrorist?

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TC1, not necessarily. More likely, being a banker himself, he has most likely misused, abused or falsified banking documents that are against US federal laws and by law, Satterlee can NOT contact him or transfer him money. I believe, it would bring charges similar to bank fraud, or conspiricy to commit, or as an accomplice, here in the US. I believe, as I understand the law, that Obamatrax could come and get cash, but not other kinds of banking funds, as I recall. But I am not an attorney, I just deal with banks as clients during audits a lot.

Dempsey, to answer your question, I have not seen anyone sticking up for Satterlee. Certainly not me. Stuart should have done it a long time ago. The point is that Trax will not DO anything except come here over and over and over and over and over and just piss and moan about it. It is like Obama and the economy, all talk and no action, thus Obamatrax. So we hear about it ad nauseum under the quise of "education". Horse crap.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like I said given the facts presented in this dispute, this thread should be locked as the situation is "out of Satterlee's control". I think the document clearly shows that Satterlee deposited funds in the correct amount and the wire transfer was blocked by "sanction".

Fast996

quote:

I'm done here, the message has finally been acknowledged by Trax in Australia. Trax or anybody else can piss and moan till the cows come home.....Stuart's hands are tied in this matter since October 17,2012. I have told Trax the facts here. He chooses to dismiss them out of hand.,so be it,but I have seen the proof. Like I told you Trax only you can resolve this bar that has been placed. Trax is a Banker so he fully understands what has happened. I will no longer post on this thread.

That I believe is a document from the Credit Union the Satterlees used to attempt the WT.
the rather brief,vague,non concise message comes from Travelex, not the US gov.
IT IS NOT EVIDENCE OR CONCISE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMED US FED GOV. OFAC SANCTION.

Just because the WT was handled by the Travelex sanction team, does not necessarily mean there is a US GOV sanction against Trax.
[an impetuous fool however may jump to such a rash conclusion]

There is nothing in that letter that says the US Gov has an issue with Trax....Nor does it indicate why the WT transaction was cancelled.
[some peoples vivid imaginations and presumptuous minds have however run wild]

More importantly;

Where is the US Fed. Gov document [or official gov.source] that indicates Trax is on the 'USGOV shitlist'..as you have claimed?

Here is the US TREASURY Resource Center; data Base, search engine and information page concerning OFAC sanctions .... coffee

...please pinpoint for the forum where the information is that says/indicates Trax is on some USFed list that dis allows
Satterlee from contacting Trax.

When Fast996 can support his claim based on official US gov. documents/data/sources,
rather than a vague non concise letter from one financial service provider to another,
it becomes real, until then it has no real merit.

When Satterlees wife accused me of slandering them last year,
I asked her to respond and indicate what I said that she believed to be slanderous.
The silence henceforth was deafening. > She refused to back up here claim in PM or openly on the AR forum.

The days of Satterlee and supporters relying on ongoing attempts at bluff,deception,lies and deciet in order to distract people from the
legacy of poor business practices at SA,..are coming to an end.

quote:
Originally posted by 45-70 shooter:
Where is the moderator ? Why is this thread still alive. Nobody has learned anything of any use.
It's just "he say, she says".

The fact that Satterlee still has funds that dont belong to him, is not something that he denies.
However the claim that Trax is on some 'US Gov shit list' is still to be substantiated by means of an official US Gov source.
Leave the thread open at least until Fast996 can reliably back up his claim.
In the meantime, I will attempt to enquire through the US Embassy in a major city.
Maybe Fast996 should provide his real name to me, in the event the US Gov need to contact him concerning my enquiry.
He is knee deep next to Satterlee in this situation, so I dont see why he would choose not to provide his true name.
Clarification of the truth is not that far away now-... tu2

I will explain to the US Gov. that I have unfinished business dealings with Satterlee Arms and that they claim they are not permitted
to communicate with me or release my funds due to a US Fed Gov imposed sanction.
The answer/confirmation I get from the US Gov. should be sufficient to verify if that is true or not.

quote:

Trax is a Banker so he fully understands what has happened...

quote:
Originally posted by larrys:
More likely, being a banker himself,...

I am a banker?

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dempsey, to answer your question, I have not seen anyone sticking up for Satterlee. Certainly not me. Stuart should have done it a long time ago. The point is that Trax will not DO anything except come here over and over and over and over and over and just piss and moan about it. It is like Obama and the economy, all talk and no action, thus Obamatrax. So we hear about it ad nauseum under the quise of "education". Horse crap.

Larry

Larry, thanks for your honesty. What I've thought all along is if Trax was not a flaming Liberal but rather some one else, say your standard American Conservative who doesn't post in the political forum, there would be no discussions like this. Likely to a man, with the troll exception, the hypothetical person I mentioned wouldn't be getting skewered for complaining about getting screwed and using the power of public opinion to get Stuart to man up. I'm on the far right side of the political spectrum, that being said fraud is fraud.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I notice that FAST996 has just moments ago, removed the copy of the brief letter from Travelex to the Credit Union,
that he was using in his attempt to prove his claim of a 'US Fed Gov imposed sanction' preventing Satterlee from communicating and dealing with Trax.

however I dont see him replacing it with a copy of an official US Fed Gov. letterhead to support his claim/accusation.

quote:

... I have told Trax the facts here. He chooses to dismiss them out of hand.,so be it,but I have seen the proof.

Fine, keep a copy posted of the 'proof' you claim to have seen, or at least
direct the forum to a credible & accessable source of that supposed proof.
You said you would not post on this thread subject anymore, but you have since sneaked back onto the thread
to delete a copy of a letter you posted earlier.

Attempting to use such a brief,vague and non concise letter as evidence proclaiming it to be to be representative proof
of an OFFICIAL US TREASURY-FED GOV IMPOSED OFAC SANCTION, is not the brighest move someone could make.

But I guess you have put your foot in it now.
Personally I would just right you off as an impetuous ignorant misguided fool and forget you,
but I will see what interest the US Gov has in the matter when I go and talk with them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish Stuart would chime in on this. There has to be "The rest of the story"

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm going to repect Stuart's request to NOT post copies of documents. But...take my word for it, I have seen these copies and refund was attempted but was somehow "refused" at a NSW bank in Australia. NO...I don't "get it"

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Dempsey,

I've lost track of just how many threads Trax has initiated regarding this specific situation - some threads that Stuart Satterlee responded to but to the best of my recollection Trax was informed in the last thread by Stuart that he (Stuart) would no longer participate in the internet pissing matches.

Bottom line, Duane has noted that he has seen Satterlee's copies of the wire transfer documents including the refusal by NWS bank in Australia to accept the funds. I believe Duane.

Does the Australian or some other government have financial sanctions in place against Trax? Are Trax's financial accounts frozen by government order thereby placing Stuart between a rock and a hard place - one one side government action prohibiting his refunding the money while on the other a relentless individual who trashes his name on multiple threads on many Internet forums? I personally have no idea why the transfer was refused by NSW Bank but the mind certainly can run wild with the possibilities. Perhaps Trax can provide an explanation as to why NWS Bank refused to accept the funds via wire transfer?

I personally do not know Stuart Satterlee. I have done business with him in the past and I have always received the goods that I paid for; some delivered quickly and others after a wait. Can any small business improve their business process? Absolutely. But the same situation applies to their customers - changing the order midway through manufacture while still expecting the original delivery schedule. Slow payment to no payment? Yep. Problems can exist on both sides.

But it is time for Trax to fully explain the NSW banking situation which caused the refusal of Satterlee's wire transfer of funds. Just saying...

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will see what interest the US Gov has in the matter when I go and talk with them.

It is strange that Trax is finally claiming to take some action in this thread. Perhaps his hatred of the US is following him around.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
But it is time for Trax to fully explain the NSW banking situation which caused the refusal of Satterlee's wire transfer of funds. Just saying...

That sounds fair enough. I would also suggest Stuart post his evidence. I think one thing hurting Stuart, just my opinion here, is that the Trax incident isn't isolated. I don't have a side in this what so ever. My motivation, I suppose, in commenting is it seems everybody is making an anti Trax postion and seemingly giving Stuart a pass, again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't Been involved in this, but my only experience has been a receiver purchase. It came within 2 weeks of sending funds. It is a beautiful receiver. I will not get involved in this, but my transaction was great. I can't speak of the other people's problems.

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that this thread has not been locked because it has shown me why Obama was re-elected. People see only what they want to and half of the time they don't want to see the truth that is staring them in the face.

Satterlee has not fulfilled his commitment to deliver the goods as promised. He's about 3 yrs. late. So, customer wants his money returned. Satterlee tries to send a wire transfer and it doesn't go through. Customer suggests alternative methods to have his money returned back in Oct. Satterlee does not and has not responded.

I'm seeing a pattern here! Do you think Satterlee could export an action to this customer if he can't even put a check in the mail with the proper postage?
Why are so many on this forum defending the indefensible? Or, are you just upholding the tradition here of "shooting the messenger"?

Tom

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My only experience was an action that I purchased from him. I sent a check and the action was sent to me. Total time from the day I mailed funds to receiving the action was 15 days.
I can not argue or have other experience with him. I might be the only one in the world that was lucky.

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
My only experience was an action that I purchased from him. I sent a check and the action was sent to me. Total time from the day I mailed funds to receiving the action was 15 days.
I can not argue or have other experience with him. I might be the only one in the world that was lucky.

Stuart, has made me 2 oustanding barreled actions and I have asked him for a third. I never realised what it took to design and build these mauser actions from scratch. I have read recently of other one man shops being under capitilsed and with actual delivery times of 2 to 3 years later. I think most are just trying to do what they love and are actually machinists of exceptional caliber. Many went to trade school and not business school.

I'm not sticking up for Stuart,his handling of these situations could have been better.

Anytime a customer changes a order,your going to muck it up and that part is not Stuart's fault. This is a tough business. I would rather wait the time and have my actions then just have my money back. I have always found Stuart knowledgeable and soft spoken,but under the gun to produce. He is very sought after by many in the trade and that may be a problem when you can't say "no".
No matter what, it has always been worth the wait for me,beause the product is so perfect.

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You might also be the one that got an action that someone else (or manny others) has prepaid, and waited many years for Eeker

I truly belive that Stuard is a werry talented craftsman. But honnestly his whife should step in (like last time) But this time she should smack him over his finger, telling him to become more efficient in the mfg proces, and in the future never to accept prepayment of gods that he cannot deliver within a couple of WEEKS.

This kind of ongoing discussions about customsmiths and ther limited buisness practice, is hurting the rest of the industry, and all his couleques

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess whomever actually paid for the receiver that I bought should make every effort to make it straight. The receiver was advertised on this forum's classifieds by Stuart. It was advertised for a few days before I bought it. It was there and available to all of the members of the forum. If anybody saw anything strange about it or saw that it was their's, they should have stepped forward.
As I have posted, my transaction with Satterlie was fine. I cannot vouch for anybody else and what their experience may have been.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess whomever actually paid for the receiver that I bought should make every effort to make it straight. The receiver was advertised on this forum's classifieds by Stuart. It was advertised for a few days before I bought it. It was there and available to all of the members of the forum. If anybody saw anything strange about it or saw that it was their's, they should have stepped forward.
As I have posted, my transaction with Satterlie was fine. I cannot vouch for anybody else and what their experience may have been.

Nobody is blaming you.
But saying that every poor fellow that has ben lured into a prepayment, at all time should look at all internet forums to se if their supplyer sells something like what they has prepayed. Is purely unrealistik.
How should they be able to detect if it is the action that they prepayed. I guess that they has werry little documentation of the actual action in the making.

One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jørgen:
quote:

Nobody is blaming you.
But saying that every poor fellow that has ben lured into a prepayment, at all time should look at all internet forums to se if their supplyer sells something like what they has prepayed. Is purely unrealistik.
How should they be able to detect if it is the action that they prepayed. I guess that they has werry little documentation of the actual action in the making.

That's way off base...JA_rgen

NRA member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
FAST996 claims there is a US Gov. imposed sanction that restricts Satterlee from communicating or transacting with Trax.

the official US Treasury database shows no such sanction in place.

So FAST996, where is the proof/evidence you claim to have seen of a US Gov. imposed sanction? ... bewildered

PLEASE DIRECT THE FORUM TO ANY SUCH EVIDENCE!

In the absence of such a sanction, Satterlee has no reasonable reason to stop corresponding with Trax, concerning numerous alternative methods of releasing my funds.

To make it really easy,
...Late last year I requested Stuart release my funds to an ACGG member riflesmith, who actually does the work you pay him to do.

Satterlee has not at any time responded to such a request.

quote:
Anytime a customer changes a order,your going to muck it up and that part is not Stuart's fault.

There was no change in the initial order I placed.
The receiver was already made at the time of the prepaid order[made during his time at Taconics several yrs ago?],
Stuart indicated to me prior to placing the order, he still had to make the bolt,safety and bottom metal that were supposed to go into it
....5-8 months he indicated.
His webpage at the time[July 2009] was deceptive, falsely stating the intermediate receiver was instock and available for quick delivery.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Satterlee needs to communicate with his customer Trax to discuss several available methods-options of releasing my funds.
[WT is far from the the only method available]
Stuarts refusal to correspond/communicate to discuss those options, indicates a stubborn disinterest in releasing my funds.

A failed WT is not a valid reason for Satterlee not using other methods of releasing my funds, nor is it valid reason to stop correspondence with Trax.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dear Trax,

You have had all invoice copies and WT copies since OCT19,20th,2012
So you have everything. Can't you try a WT again? Why not? You do know the neccessary parties that handled the WT.....Inquire?

You said to the forum that Satterlee is not allowed to communicate or transact with Trax because of a supposed US Gov. imposed sanction,
..now you are suggesting that Satterlee violate that supposed sanction, by attempting another WT.

You contradict yourself so much.

However, If you believe its now OK for Satterlee to [legally?]attempt another transaction with Trax,
then it should be also be OK for Sattterlee to correspond/communicate with Trax.
My messages to Satterlee are still awaiting reply from him.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trax....you need help

Actually the whole forum may need help in understanding what your real stance is,..because you are sending highly contradictory messages.
So here goes;

- can you please clarify for the forum;

Q./ Is Satterlee legally restricted by a US Gov. imposed sanction you claim to have proof exists?
...or is Satterlee free to attempt another financial transaction and communication with Trax?
[ as you have just suggested he do]

because you stating that Satterlee is barred from contacting/transacting with me because a supposed US Gov. sanction,
then you now just suggesting Satterlee attempt another WireTransfer,...is totally contradictory.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Doesn't Western Union send money orders to Australia? Wire transfers aren't the only way to send money!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just mail a damn postal money order or certified bank cashiers check. There is a lot not being told by both sides. Something is definitely out of kilt here with both sides. We are not getting the entire picture that is for sure. Too much skullduggery. That said Im outta here.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe:
I'm going to repect Stuart's request to NOT post copies of documents. But...take my word for it, I have seen these copies and refund was attempted but was somehow "refused" at a NSW bank in Australia. NO...I don't "get it"

Duane says he has seen documents from Satterlee that show the WT was refused at a bank in the state of NSW.

most interesting and helpful...

The bank branch where my account is registered and held, is in Collins St,in the city of Melbourne, in the state of VICTORIA.

The Bank details I provided to Satterelee on 24th Sept 2012, clearly show the physical address being in Collins St,VICTORIA.
Satterlee can easily confirm such.

If someone attempts to send a WT to the entirely wrong location, is quite logical that location may well to reject the transaction.

Inventing unsubstantiated stories of a 'US Gov. imposed sanction'....is really dumb and not necessary,
...At least not for an intelligent reputable rifle smith.
For the deperate,deceitful and dishonest business operator, it probably comes natural.
If a riflesmith repeatedly lies to and attempts to deceive his customers, Like Satterlee did during his 2006-2008 business debacle,
And now in 2013 continues to do so, it tells me its his prefered approach to business.

Ive never seen a business owner self sabotage his own business/potential for success, to such degree.
Satterlee once had a whole list of customers who once patiently supported him in hope that his business would succeed,
But with the growing mountain of contempt,lies,delays,deceit & dishonesty that has sprung forth from Satterlee Arms toward such customers,
One cannot then realistically expect such a customer support base to continue to support your business.

If Satterlees growing legacy of craphouse business principles eventuates in the demise of Satterlee Arms,
it is probably a good thing in the grand scheme of things.
Trimming the severely disfunctional deadwood from the custom gun industry can only benefit the industry and its customer base.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you dont have the money or will to pay-------then you delay

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
So, one wire transfer didn't go through, why can't a second be tried. Nothing was lost in the first attempt?
As I understand it transfers route through hubs. they don't go bank to bank.

Why can't a check be sent? Why can't some kind of money order be used?
What's the hold up on both sides? Or y'all wanting to collect your "pound of flesh" on this.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
The man is a thief! Plain and simple. You can try and put lipstick on a pig BUT it is still a pig.

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FAST996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss Hoss:
The man is a thief! Plain and simple. You can try and put lipstick on a pig BUT it is still a pig.
bsflag

NRA member

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss Hoss:
bsflag

hehe---as we say in our industry "you have been "vendorized". lol

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
So, one wire transfer didn't go through, why can't a second be tried. Nothing was lost in the first attempt?
As I understand it transfers route through hubs. they don't go bank to bank....

according to FAST996 a WT cannot be re-attempted because FAST996 claims there is a 'US Fed Gov. imposed sanction' that barres Satterlee from dealing with Trax.
FAST996 says he has seen the 'proof' but does not seem able to present any evidence from a US Fed Gov. source, to substantiate such a claim.

yet in total contradiction to his above claim, FAST996 has just recently suggested Satterlee should attempt another WT.

He makes a right idiot of both Satterlee and himself,..the pair are about as dumb as they come.

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:

What's the hold up on both sides?

THe hold up is that Satterlee refuses to correspond with Trax, - Satterlees ongoing decision not to co-operate, is the cause of the holdup.
Stuart has been sent messages Oct20th,Dec6th,Jan3rd.
In those messages from me, are suggestions of alternative methods of releasing my funds from Satterlee Arms.
When Satterlee decides to respond to them ,rather than ignore them, we can move forward to a solution.

Following a grossly late & failed completion of a product order, The list of excuses given by Satterlee over the yrs to delay the refund, have been numerous and varied,
Now that Stuart has run out of excuses to tell the customer, he conveniently chooses not to communicate with his customer.

Since Satterlee is too much of a coward to respond to Trax or this forum,
Anyone else is free to ask Sattterlee why he continues to stonewall his customers.

After placing a prepaid order in August 2009, the current situation is;

NO product from Satterlee Arms
NO refund from Satterlee Arms
NO reply/correspondence from Satterlee Arms.[a pure refusal to co -operate]

Stuart Satterlee pledged on the forum in Feb.2008, that he would address/greatly improve his craphouse business model,
In Aug 2009 I presented him a wonderful opportunity for him to show that he has done so.
He accepted the payment and order I placed.
However his current approach to business is proving much worse for him,than the debacle he created for himself 2006-2008.

To this day he is blatantly ignoring the obligations & responsiblities of his business operation.

Satterlee simply needs to begin co-operating with this customer to facilitate the release of my funds from Satterlee Arms.

Satterlees gross inability to provide a product and ongoing refusal to communicate or provide a refund,
would indicate in many rational-reasonable peoples minds, a fraudulent business operator.

SatterleeArms has built for itself the same craphouse reputation in business as those failures WF.Hein and Empire Rifles.
Quite an achievement.
When one ardently follows such poor business principles & practices,
its highly likely ones business will also follow the dismal & doomed path of those other failed businesses.
....the writing it seems is on the wall.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
How much money are we talking about Trax?
How much does Satterlee need to refund you?

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
horse
horse
horse
horse
horse
horse
barf
barf
barf
thumbdown
Are we done yet?

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3289 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote