THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Got the 10mm setup on the Tanfoglio

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got the 10mm setup on the Tanfoglio
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
I love this pistol. The slide MUST be fitted to the frame. Swapped to a 20lb spring. the 14rnd mags are tight, they bulge a bit.

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I assume that this is the 10mm upper conversion for a non 10mm lower? Here is a link to my post way back when I got my EAA Witness Elite Match 10mm:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...401036821#7401036821

Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Thanks Peter. I never tried Longshot. The load up top is 7.5gr Power Pistol and 180HP Montana Gold.

I also like Silhouette (WAP). You have to be careful with it. 7.5-8 is max in the Delta. 8.5 will bulge cases.

one of us
posted Hide Post
richj, I would certainly recommend that you try some Longshot if you can get some. Also the 200 grain JHP's! I think I use Power Pistol in my max 9mm and 9x21 loads.
I assume that when they fitted the slide to the frame all the adjustments were made to the slide? How much of a job was it?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
I stoned the slide rails to fit the frame. Here's my friends Limited in 10mm
next to mine.