THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    searcy 577 nitro finaly for sale.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

searcy 577 nitro finaly for sale.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here's the avatar that Paul should use!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here is another. His first recoil with the 577.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470CapstickA2
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fat kid loving a cup cake jumping

sorry Paul, I couldn't resist... love the double, hold the double, kill anything in front of the double...

I'm still jealous BTW

NRA Life Memeber
SCI Life Member
Dallas Safari Life Member
DRSS
We Band of Bubbas

Posts: 404 | Location: Washington, DC/Arlington | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can we get the full collection of particulars on this 577 SEARCY for sale?

[LOP, cast off, drop, weight, etc?] Thank you.

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'll call the stockman tomorrow. i gave him the rifle to clean up the scratches that seem to bother one prospective buyer. there is nothing special about the stock - it is a searcy standard that i bought from him at an sci show.

did you see the 4 latest pictures on this post?

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
I think the wood looks very nice.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tomo577
Sorry about not following this thread last weekend..We were 40 min's apart.. Tell me about the L.Christophe 425 Flanged SLE..
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FOR AKRANGE
SORRY WE MISSED MEETING. GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU PHOTOS - I CAN'T POST HERE YET DON'T KNOW HOW TO !
MY EMAIL CABLETOOLS@ALLTEL.NET

THE L. CHRISTOPHE IS BELGIAN MADE AND THE MAKER IS HIGHLY REGARDED. THE RIFLE IS A TRUE SIDELOCK , EJECTOR WITH ACIER STEEL CXHOPPERLUMP BBLS.

IT IS A DELIGHTFUL RIFLE TO HANDLE AND TO LOOK AT. THE PICS WILL SHOW YOU.

THE CAL IS 10.75 X 52 R 425 FLANGED. IT IS A 45-70 CASE NECKED DOWN AT THE LAST 1/4" TO TAKE THE 425 BULLET. IT IS STILL A POPULAR CALIBER IN EUROPE FOR DRIVEN BOAR SHOOTING.AND IT HAS PLENTY OF POWER FOR STAGS, WHITETAILS, ANTELOPE ETC

TOMO577

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FOR BIG FIVE JACK

SPECIFICATIONS OF 577 SEARCY

LENGTH OF PULL 14 5/8"
DROP AT COMB 1"
DROP AT HEEL 1 3/4"
CAST - NONE
WEIGHT 10 1/2 #
24" BARRELS
SINGLE STANDARD REAR
CATERPILLAR FRONT
EXTREMELY ACCURATE - NOT FIRED MUCH
KILLED A NICE CAPE BUFFALO IN ZIM FOR ME.
WOOD IS BEING REFINISHED TO REMOVE SCRATCHES

SEND YOUR E MAIL AND I WILL SEND SOME MORE PICS
MINE IS CABLETOOLS@ALLTEL.NET

TOMO577

one of us
posted Hide Post
tomo577

Great rifle. Hope you get it sold.

Please disengage the "CAPS LOCK" button on your keyboard.

Tim

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SHUMBA

SOMEONE WILL BUY IT - IF NOT HERE ON GUNSAMERICA OR AT A GUNSHOW. THERE AREN'T MANY OF THESE AROUND AND THE PRICE SHOULD BE ATTRACTIVE FOR ANYONE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A 577 AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.

I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN'T TYPE. SO IT'S ALL CAPS OR ALL LOWER CASE. I LIKE THE CAPS BETTER MYSELF, TOM

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you sure it is only 10.5 pounds? It should be pretty lively at that weight.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
Are you sure it is only 10.5 pounds? It should be pretty lively at that weight.

Talk about an UNDERSTATEMENT. Eeker

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomo577:
I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN'T TYPE. SO IT'S ALL CAPS OR ALL LOWER CASE. I LIKE THE CAPS BETTER MYSELF, TOM

all caps is shouting, please, all lower case.

you meant 14.5#, right?

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38608 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SEARCY SPECS FOR THE WEIGHT OF A 577 ARE 10 1/2 POUNDS. CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE FOR THE 577 .

BUTCH USES A SPECIAL STOCK DESIGN UNIQUE TO HIS RIFLES. THEY ARE ERGONOMICALLY CORRECT. YOUR CONJECTURE ( AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS ) ABOUT IT BEING "LIVELY" IS ILL FOUNDED AND TOTALLY INCORRECT !. SHOOT ONE, OR ASK A MAN WHO HAS ! THE DAYS OF OVERWEIGHT RIFLES IS FINISHED, EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DRAG AROUND A LOT OF EXTRA WEIGHT.

AS FOR ME, I ALWAYS HAD A GUNBEARER REGARDLESS WHICH BIG 5 I WAS HUNTING. YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO FRESH AND READY FOR ACTION VERSUS WORN OUT LUGGING A HEAVY RIFLE THROUGH THE BUSH ALL DAY

TOMO577

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
SEARCY SPECS FOR THE WEIGHT OF A 577 ARE 10 1/2 POUNDS. CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE FOR THE 577 .

BUTCH USES A SPECIAL STOCK DESIGN UNIQUE TO HIS RIFLES. THEY ARE ERGONOMICALLY CORRECT. YOUR CONJECTURE ( AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS ) ABOUT IT BEING "LIVELY" IS ILL FOUNDED AND TOTALLY INCORRECT !. SHOOT ONE, OR ASK A MAN WHO HAS ! THE DAYS OF OVERWEIGHT RIFLES IS FINISHED, EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DRAG AROUND A LOT OF EXTRA WEIGHT.

Turn off your caps lock, please.

You are incorrect on the weight. Butch doens't make a 10.5# 577... he'll make an 11.5# 500,
http://www.searcyent.com/classic.html

but I personally ahve shot THIS gun
, and it was light for a 577 at a hair under 14#.

No amount of ergonomics is going to fix that the rifle is 3.25# too light for caliber

jeffe

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
there seems to be quite a bit of discord and a serious dichotomy regardsing this rifle. What is the story?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jeffeosso

i guess you just won't believe me but the scale doesn't lie.

my searcy 577 weighs 10 1/2 pounds. and not having owned one how can you comment on it - just because you shot one once ???. does that make you some kind of expert on 577's ??

all this conjecture by self established authorities is a bunch of bunk. the truth is the truth no matter what you think or say!

come out to northeast ohio / or northwest pennsylvania with your scale and a box of 577 ammo and see what shooting a real rifle is like.

this is not, and never was a rifle for recoil sensitive woozies and swishes. it is a rifle built for serious hunting... a man's rifle. what will you take into the bush for a wounded elephant or even a buff ??

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
for idaho sharpshooter

you have to read this entire forum from start to finish to see how it develops.

some guy i don't even know was going to sell the rifle for me.... he claimed he had seen it before - when i don't know because it was stored in africa since march 2004.

then someone said there was no warraanty on it.
butch searcy clarified that - there is.

all the self styled know it alls refuse to believe what the scale says regarding its weight. maybe i should tell the scale about their opinions ?

i can only tell you if i wasn't disabled this rifle and my others would not be for sale.

i guess i didn't understand that this is a chat group - i thought it was a place for serious double rifle buyers. well the chat is entertaining to a degree.

TOMO577

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
I have a .577 that Butch made. It is 13 lbs, 6 oz.

I wouldn't shoot a .577 the 10 lb range unless I wanted drain bramage.

I'm no expert, but owning and shooting one a fair number of times, I can say that a gun any less than the weight of mine would not be any fun, no matter how big your pecker is.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HOW WIDE IS THE RECOIL PAD ON YOUR 577 ?

TOMO577

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Tomo,
let's be clear, you told us it was 10.5#, other folks that have shot the 577 have called you on that. You said Butch specs the 577 at 10.5#, and to check his website. I did, it's says 11 to 11.5 for a 500.. You also stated something about "ergonomics" to make it shootable... LMFAO, you know how silly that sounds, right?

You started the macho crap.. good on ya.

quote:
my searcy 577 weighs 10 1/2 pounds. and not having owned one how can you comment on it - just because you shot one once ???. does that make you some kind of expert on 577's ??
Shot once? Talk about a self proclaimed expert dismissing others for the same event. animal Yes, I didn't own one, though I would imagine I've shot one more than most people who HAVE owned one. As a matter of fact, If your loads are going 2050 (I doubt that they are, if you are using ross seigfreeds' data) then you can say "thank you" to my friend Richard and I for DEVELOPING 577 NE loads in bertram brass that actually go 2050, rather than 1865. Expert? Nah... Experiences with the 577? without a doubt
quote:

all this conjecture by self established authorities is a bunch of bunk.
self established? Hmm, just like yourself, right?
quote:
the truth is the truth no matter what you think or say!
Yes, and I knwo the truth to be a 10.5# 577, with FULL HOUSE LOADS is useless in the field. It's well known that marky's 577 is regulated for 1650fps
quote:

come out to northeast ohio / or northwest pennsylvania with your scale and a box of 577 ammo and see what shooting a real rifle is like.

this is not, and never was a rifle for recoil sensitive woozies and swishes.
LMFAO -- Click on the website in my signature, and look at the 550 express
quote:

it is a rifle built for serious hunting... a man's rifle. what will you take into the bush for a wounded elephant or even a buff ??

A 550 express, actually.

You are the one that stated both that Butch specs the 577 at 10.5#, he doesn't list that on his website, as you cajoled us to review. I checked your "facts"... they come up short.

This "chat group" (we call it a forum) is for double rifles.. the classifieds is for stuff for sale.

I do suggest you weigh something known on your scale... and perhaps another rifle, to see how far off it is..

jeffe

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tomo:

Yes, this is a place for serious double rifle people, and there are quite a few here. This place is not normally hostile at all. However...

Butch's site does not give a standard weight for a double .577 at all, much less a standard weight of 10.5 lbs. Look for yourself. He DOES give a standard weight for the .500 Nitro of 11 to 11.5 lbs, which is right where it should be. Why would Butch consider one pound LESS normal for a .577?

I've shot the .577 Searcy that 577NitroExpress mentioned above. No, there's nothing unusual about the stock design. Pretty typical of American stuff, although quite different from the British.

I know 577NitroExpress and Jeffe both personally. They're both BIG guys. Neither would remotely qualify as big bore novices. Few have as much big bore experience as Jeffe does. While I never agree with him (I'm careful not to Wink he's right, there's no making up for 3 lbs of missing gun weight at the top end of the recoil scale. A full .577/100/750 built to weigh 10.5 lbs is just nuts.

A .577 NE is a specialized rifle to begin with, and having one built severely underweight will narrow the market even further in the event that you ever want to sell it - as you do now. Good luck.

Very sorry to hear of your condition. It's a great loss to have to give up hunting due to declining health. I sincerely hope that your future is better than your prognosis might make it seem.
------------------------------------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THE WEIGHT FOR 577 DISAPPEARED FROM BUTCHS WEBSITE. YOU CAN SEE THE BLANK SPACE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SPECS.

ALL MY AMMO IS LOADED BY SUPERIOR AMMUNITION SO IT SHOULD BE TO SPEC.

AND REGARDLESS WHAT YOU SAY THE 577 WEIGHS 10 1/2 POUNDS AND IT IS A SEARCY.

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
HEY 577 ---

HOW WIDE IS THE RECOIL PAD ON YOUR 577 ?

MINE IS 1.9" PER THE STOCKMAN

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
FOR 400 NITRO EXPRESS

I HAD 5 ATTACKS OF CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE, HAVE A PACEMAKER AND DEFIBRILLATOR INSTALLED
BUT THE BEST THEY CAN DO IS GET ME 40 % OF THE NORMAL BLOOD OUTPUT. SHORT OF A HEART TRANSPLANT THERE IS NOTHING MORE THAT CAN BE DONE.

AT 63 I THOUGHT I HAD A LOT MORE HUNTING I COULD DO BUT THAT ISN'T TO BE, SO I AM SELLING OFF MY LAST 14 DOUBLE RIFLES. OVER THE YEARS I'VE OWNED OVER 60 DOUBLE RIFLES.

AND ITS HARD TO LET THEM GO BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO USE THEM AGAIN. I CAN'T STALK AS I GET WINDED QUITE EASILY, AND CAN'T STAND FOR VERY LONG EITHER. SO MY REAL HUNTING DAYS ARE OVER AND THAT IS HARD TO ACCEPT.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA WHERE I DID SOME CULLING SHOOTING FROM THE BACK OF THE TRUCK. THEY HAD TO HAVE A STEPLADDER SO I COULD GET ON AND OFF.IT WASN'T THE SAME AS HUNTING BUT I GOT 20 IMPALAS, WARTHOGS AND BLESBOK. SO I CAN STILL SHOOT, JUST CAN'T HUNT.

NORMALLY I AM NOT AN ARGUMENTATIVE PERSON BUT HAVING THESE "EXPERTS" TELL ME WHAT MY RIFLE WEIGHS WHEN I HAD THE STOCKMAN WEIGH IT ON HIS ELECTRONIC SCALE AND THEY DISPUTE THAT.....WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY.

IF THEY ARE SO CONFIDENT OF THEIR KNOWLEDGE LET THEM PUT UP A RIFLE OF EQUAL VALUE AND WHOEVER IS CORRECT ABOUT THE WEIGHT GOES HOME WITH TWO RIFLES !
HAVE A GOOD EVENING. TOMO577

TOMO577

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Tom,
When you use ALL CAPS it means that you are shouting. It is considered rude to shout on the forums!

If indeed your 577 weighs 10 1/2 pounds then you won't have to worry about anyone else shooting it!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470CapstickA2
posted Hide Post
stir man, talk about throwing stones in the wrong glass house... Tom, this is a very knowledgeable and friendly group... from our conversation, I took you to be the same.. before you make accusations at some of these guys, you might want to read a few posts, and check them out....

My interpretation of what Butch said, was that he would gladly inspect the gun, and possibly do repairs as needed... he didn't say he'd warranty or do anything for free...

I think I'd reweigh the gun on another scale, just to be sure... 10.5 is awful light for something shooting a 750 grainer... my little 475 double weighs almost 12 lbs... and it's nothing compared to a 577...

Remember... everyone on this site is a potential buyer, work with them, listen to some of them, and don't be so defensive... consumers and buyers have the right to be cautious...

good luck..

Al

NRA Life Memeber
SCI Life Member
Dallas Safari Life Member
DRSS
We Band of Bubbas

Posts: 404 | Location: Washington, DC/Arlington | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom:

I just returned from a trip and while I'm away my rifle stays in storage. I can get the info on the thickness of the recoil pad for you, but give me a few days.

In the mean time, for your edification, here is a photo of my .577:

Do you want to know the width or the thickness?

577NitroExpress

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like a fat kid loving a cup cake

Al:

Nah, more like a fat 30 year old at an all you can eat buffet!

577NitroExpress

One of Us
Picture of Irish Paul
posted Hide Post
Since it's 10.5 lbs, I'll offer $1000 for it, and use the other $13 grand for a Nascar type head restraint system!!

Smiler

Never use a cat's arse to hold a tea-towel.

Posts: 280 | Location: California/Ireland | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
to 577 nitro express

super looking rifle !! you are a fortunate man to have such a great looking rifle

i'd like to know the width of your recoil pad.
mine is 1.9" wide by 1" thick.

what does yours weigh ? and does it have any recoil reducers or weight added to the stock ?

hearing these weights of 13.5# makes me wonder where the difference can come from. surely it isn't wood density alone....
same 24"barrels, same action (not yours which is a sidelock. so where is the weight ??

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sorry irish paul

your offer was superceded by another lunatic already ! better kiss the blarney stone or put more jamisons in your morning tea.

or is it more tea in your morning jamisons ?

aaaah the irish

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom:

Thank you for your kind words about our .577.

I will get the measurements of the recoil pad for you.

Actually, my .577 is a delux boxlock with faux sideplates. It has 25" barrels and it does not have any recoil reducers. WHen I got the rifle and shot it the first time (see the photo above of me ["the fat kid"] shooting it for the first time) I did not find the recoil as bad as I thought it would be. However, the recoil is considerable - more of a very, very, very large push as opposed to a fast smack (such as on my .500 NE).

The weight of the rifle is 13 lbs, 6 oz. The wood is exhibition quality with lots of mineral lines, fiddle back and some burl.

I'm not sure what would cause a large (3 lb) difference in weight between our rifles. I'm sure someone a lot more knowledgable will jump in and give some thought/possibilities on this.

577NitroExpress

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow, Mark agreed with me in public? Heh..

Tom, seriously, 10.5 is suicidel in a 577 full house. I think you might reweigh it, seriously. Sorry to hear about your health, and I hope there's something they can do, quick, to get you back up to snuff.

Paul,
heh, if you get it, i'll give you 1/2 after you pull the trigger ONCE

I put the barrels of a 25" 577, with a 1/8" wall in solidworks this morning... EACH barrel weighes 2.02#, so, backing into it, the barrels weight 4.04, the ribs, solder, sights, another 2, and the action and foreend iron, another 2.3, we are at 8.34, take .5 for a pad, we are now at 8.84#, without a the mONOBLOCK or stock...

and that's at minimum thickness for the barrels all the way down.. and .75 for the monoblock, and that's 9.5, so if the forearm and stock weighted .5#.. that's 8oz, it could be done.

You would need a gun at my head to get me to pull the trigger.

jeffe

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
for jesse

when i got the rifle years ago i weighed it on my ups scale - i remember it as 10 1/2#. the other night i called the stockman and he weighed it on an electronic scale - - 10 1/2#

577 nitro express describes shooting his exactly the way mine acts - a big time push, not a slam like some weatherby magnum gives.

on your weight calculations i think you may be a bit high on the ribs & solder. next time i am at my shop i'll weigh up a set and see what they are. same for our monoblock. altho not the same as searcys it will give some idea.

my ammo is from superior. it shoots fine & to the point of aim. i don't have a chronograph to check it. but i believe it to be the correct loading for 577.

i appreciate your well wishes about my health. in addition to all the heart & high blood pressure problems i just turned diabetic a few months ago. there really isn't anything they can do for me. so thats why i am selling off my guns - i will never be able to use them again.

i find it incredible how fast my health went downhill over the last two years. there is a lesson here for you younger lads - don't put off your dreams !! or else you'll wind up kicking you own butt while sitting in the bed and saying " i should have, i should have"

do it now while you can ! finance it if you have to, but don't let yourself be robbed of the dreams you work a lifetime for !
i'm waxing philosophical now so its time to close. cheers, tomo577

TOMO577

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeffe:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
--------------------------------------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Tom,
there's a diabetis (sp) treatment in canada and europe, I think it's called ADA or ABA... that does miracles. A friend's father was more or less homeridden, due to the symptoms.. 6 months later, he's wanting and now able, to go hunting.

jeffe

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of Irish Paul
posted Hide Post
Tom,

I think you mentioned that you had other rifles for sale.
Would you be so kind as to list them (either here or in the classifieds as appropriate)?

Thanks.

Never use a cat's arse to hold a tea-towel.

Posts: 280 | Location: California/Ireland | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
irish paul

pls send me your email and i will send the list, ok. tomo577

sorry i don't know how to send you a message another way other than here.

TOMO577