THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    searcy 577 nitro finaly for sale.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

searcy 577 nitro finaly for sale.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Tom:

Do you have any 577 3" brass that you are looking to unload?

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 577NitroExpress:
Favorite Movie Line:

They Live - "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

Rowdy Roddy Piper. That was on last weekend!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
for 577 nitro express

no empty brass, i only have 15 loaded rounds left. everyone who i let shoot it wanted to keep the brass, so it's gone.

i did see a box of woodleigh projectiles that i didn't remember having. i never reloaded for this. tom

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
quote:
Originally posted by 577NitroExpress:
Favorite Movie Line:

They Live - "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

Rowdy Roddy Piper. That was on last weekend!

thumb

577NitroExpress

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
A couple of pictures Tom wanted me to post of the 577.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Martinez:
Here is another. His first recoil with the 577.

If that's me in full recoil, I must say I showed that bitch who's boss.

577NitroExpress

one of us
posted Hide Post
now a real man would pull both triggers at the same time on that 577......

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thats about how my rifle recoils.
(guess) upwards about 15 degrees and about 20-degrees to right.

it is not a kick, just a big, heavy satisfying push

TOMO577

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'm having the stock refinished on my 577. should be done in 2 -3 weeks. it is an ejector rifle. when it's all done it will be about new., and has butchs offer to inspect it for only the shipping cost. pics are posted here already. price is $14,500 there are 15 rounds of superior ammunition solids that go with it

TOMO577