New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sabatti
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Surestrike, well that's to know. I'll never be harsh with anyone that disagrees with me no matter what. A debate can be great grown up fun... Even if it gets heated! You should be able to shake hands at the end and still be friends. That guy however... Mentally ill for sure.
Trapper and rx, I'm so glad you both got good ones!!! I do think the recoil pads gotta go. Kinda looks like a thin pencil eraser on there. Traditional yes but might be painful. Good point on the federal ammo too. I might indeed trade it off or just use it up but expect not much from it and spend a little time with my rifle when I get her. Best to all of you...

Posts: 58 | Location: Maine | Registered: 18 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
I like this new guy Sean! I like him A LOT! beer

X2! tu2

He sure identified the deadwood quickly! Since they're so close maybe we could get him to pop over the border and beat him with a rolled up paper?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since they're so close maybe we could get him to pop over the border and beat him with a rolled up paper?

jumping

Posts: 41859 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, a road trip guys. He does need to have his ass spanked like a 4 year old in Kmart. Instead of posting things to insult others he should go back to jacking off like a bored monkey to his moms Sears catalogs in his room under the stairs.

If he wasn't a wanker and had something to add that was valuable or at least cordial I wouldn't have slapped him. I'm just glad you all didn't think I went over the top. I hate having to lower myself to that level but I censored myself pretty well. I did a lot of deleting and proof reading before I sent along my replies. Wouldn't have wanted him to throw himself out the downstairs window to try to commit suicide because he felt so badly about himself.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And mike brooks.... I laughed my ass off. Really. Rolled up newspaper ... Still laughing

One of Us
Picture of FLGrizzy
posted Hide Post
We're good Sean tu2 no offense taken about the 9.3. I may go bigger later but for now, I just wanted an all around caliber in a double rifle hilbily The Sabatti close out deal was 2200. I got the Chapuis in EXCELLENT condition with scope mount and rings for 4500 so, I'm VERY happy with it. LOTS to learn coming from bolt guns to doubles.... FUN FUN FUN !!!! Enjoy your rifle and Everyone here (except 1 guy) has AWESOME advice. rotflmo
Griz

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !!!!

Posts: 489 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Sean, just click on his name and look at the moronic postings that he's done and you'll get a very good idea of what having that extra chromosome has done to him... Big Grin

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Hey Brooks:
I just caught the second page of this thread and must ask, "Are you guys talking about me (and my garbage?"
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Oh No Cal..
We're discussing your alter ego persona..

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sean1975:
What's with this guy? Snotaway. He must just poke around trying to be relevant to someone, somewhere. He pounced like he thinks he matters and people care. Insulted everyone, right off the bat.
To Todd Williams, you were right about this loser, he's like an STD. Just won't go away. Amusing though. And what's this about him shooting "Bessy" the cow?

Snotaway. Too bad your mommy went full term. I'm sure she thought so too after it was all over. Your retort was spoken like a true eight year old. But at least you kept your sentence short to avoid big complicated words. Coulda made you look... Well... Kinda stupid and not just rude. I have to say this is pointless other than to get folks on here laughing harder at you than they already do.
By the way, Is that your family dog you got there in the photo? Fido took one for the team huh. Spaniel or... Wait... Yellow lab! It's a beauty. No harts 2 in 1 collar either! You look a little sweaty in that pic... You bathe with a funnel cake?
Or perhaps that's a photo from a magazine and you posted it? Are you really 15? Your dad's gonna be mad when he finds out your posting on here. Take away your internet. No allowance for a week... Maybe two.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Does anyone know if sabatti began at any point to regulate their rifles the traditional way? No, I don't mean the barrel grinding but not using the jig? I read both that they did and that they didn't. Just curious. It is not going to influence me buying this one. Also, as far as I can tell, the engraving is definitely laser but really nicely done. Best I've seen to be fair.

He hasn't seen you holding a Blaser yet. shocker sofa

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7610 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sean1975:
What's with this guy? Snotaway. He must just poke around trying to be relevant to someone, somewhere. He pounced like he thinks he matters and people care. Insulted everyone, right off the bat.
To Todd Williams, you were right about this loser, he's like an STD. Just won't go away. Amusing though. And what's this about him shooting "Bessy" the cow?

Snotaway. Too bad your mommy went full term. I'm sure she thought so too after it was all over. Your retort was spoken like a true eight year old. But at least you kept your sentence short to avoid big complicated words. Coulda made you look... Well... Kinda stupid and not just rude. I have to say this is pointless other than to get folks on here laughing harder at you than they already do.
By the way, Is that your family dog you got there in the photo? Fido took one for the team huh. Spaniel or... Wait... Yellow lab! It's a beauty. No harts 2 in 1 collar either! You look a little sweaty in that pic... You bathe with a funnel cake?
Or perhaps that's a photo from a magazine and you posted it? Are you really 15? Your dad's gonna be mad when he finds out your posting on here. Take away your internet. No allowance for a week... Maybe two.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Does anyone know if sabatti began at any point to regulate their rifles the traditional way? No, I don't mean the barrel grinding but not using the jig? I read both that they did and that they didn't. Just curious. It is not going to influence me buying this one. Also, as far as I can tell, the engraving is definitely laser but really nicely done. Best I've seen to be fair.

He hasn't seen you holding a Blaser yet. shocker sofa

We all need to pitch in and buy shotacow a Blaser.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd has a blaser? Well, I'll have the sabatti so I couldn't tease him in any way far as I can tell. Glass house, you know?

Far as shotacow, I think he needs a red rider BB gun along with a superhero costume and a pair of super-roo under pants and he can run around saving the world one stupid comment at a time. Making friends along the way.