Notify
Tools

Rules for the NHUYHHADRSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
But 30 rounds? :-) You're right, though, the Moose dropped 20 yards from your last shot.....the tree almost hit him when it fell :-)

It was the 7th round but for you Biebs I would have shot 30 rounds up to a 1000 yards to seal the deal Wink

Biebs you need to upgrade to a ruger alaskan !!!

Or at least sell that Blaser and get a sabbatti. A Blaser is to accurate for you. A double you can always blame your shooting on the inherent inaccuracy of a dual barrel design that does not lie straight dancing

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finally got my signature updated!! It will do several things.

1. Be a constant irritant to some here
2. Ensure I am frequently given crap about it
3. Most importantly, a reminder that none of us should take ourselves too seriously

Smiler

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike
You are he one who posted you killed the moose for Biebs !! not me or did you forget you wrote this Above.
Or like I said is it just bull you like to throw around.
It seems you like to use the Internet to slander people but you are admitting to a game felony. So who is the Retard???

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elk88101:
Mike
You are he one who posted you killed the moose for Biebs !! not me or did you forget you wrote this Above.
It seems you like to use the Internet to slander people but you are admitting to a game felony. So who is the Retard???

Larry Kolek you are a retard and pathetic unethical booking agent.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike

How many hunters are you going to screw this season? Or has your buddy Shankster been sent to the big house yet?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike

Larry, it is obviously you if you can't tell a joke when you see one. I guess that shouldn't be surprising since you think Shankster is wonderful. Good luck peddling hunts here in the future.

Oh, I wonder how the IRS would view your arrangement with Shankster? It would be a shame if they looked into that. I can see problems for you and your hero Shankster.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn Mike,

I think Kolek has a little man crush on you. He is stalking you.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
I didn't get the briefing on this Kolek dude, sounds like fun...

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
Damn Mike,

I think Kolek has a little man crush on you. He is stalking you.

Jeff

Larry Kolek is an imbecile. There is just nothing more to be said about the idiot.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
All I can say it WTF and why

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1265 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote