Find
Notify
Tools

More Bradshaw...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A bit more rust bluing and we're done.

Posts: 20139 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have been following his post on another forum, the action itself fascinates me on it working, true craftmanship. His new single is also making my heart thump harder, now if I could only decide on which grandchild to pawn.

Stay Alert,Stay Alive
Niet geschoten is altijd mis

Hate of America is the defeat position of failed individuals and the failing state

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Biebs,
I live near "Mr Bradshaw" would be happy to pick it up for field testing on Texas pronghorns next week. You could just FEDX some ammo to me and I will even write up the field test for you at no charge.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
That wood gives me wood.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr crshelton, your generosity is underwhelming! :-)

Posts: 20139 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crshelton:
Biebs,
I live near "Mr Bradshaw" would be happy to pick it up for field testing on Texas pronghorns next week. You could just FEDX some ammo to me and I will even write up the field test for you at no charge.

CR,
I think it would take a lot to pry this from Biebster's fingers Big Grin he is all hot to trot with this beauty Wink he is in love & rightfully so,this is pure beauty compared to what he is used to,the fugly Blasers,let him bask in the warmth of this warm feeling beer she is not only beautiful but I think she is way more athletic(stronger action) than any break action gun,she is unique & a masterpeice,the Biebster has found his nirvana Smiler

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bal, let's not get carried away.....it's a rifle :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
damn - that is to nice a rifle for biebs to see - i twill hurt his blaser eyes

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Hell he will have it for sale by the end of the week!

Seriously, beautiful gun Jon. Love the engraving, very different...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7541 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Hell he will have it for sale by the end of the week!

Hey Biebs, I'll wait for your call next week.

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2138 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! That rifle looks amazing! I’m both jealous of and happy for the eventual owner Wink.

Just kidding, congratulations on an amazing rifle!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Biebs, I'll wait for your call next week.

DOH! :-)

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Bal, let's not get carried away.....it's a rifle :-)

Jon,
Yes it's a rifle,& your patience has paid off,a beautiful piece of kit!!
I look forward to a report on fit & function.

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If that rifle ever has to share a cabinet with a Blaser lightning should strike whoever caused it.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9799 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If that rifle ever has to share a cabinet with a Blaser lightning should strike whoever caused it.

Jeff, I'm sure they'll get along just fine :-)

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Jeff, I'm sure they'll get along just fine :-)

About like Julia Roberts being married to Lyle Lovett.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd, I ordered special mounts for the double, so I can mount an 8x32-60mm Zeiss and give you some competition in your 1,000 yard matches :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very curious how you like the handling of this action after you get some range time with it.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We'll see!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
glad you are getting a rifle you helped with the specs, and will enjoy for a life time. god bless!!

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
All I can say is WOW!!
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2600 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Eddy!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Words fail one, a cape rifle like that, 20-9.3x74r, would drive me insane with gunlust!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Todd, I ordered special mounts for the double, so I can mount an 8x32-60mm Zeiss and give you some competition in your 1,000 yard matches :-)

jumping

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jon,

Booked an elephant hunt with the new 450 ?

Morten

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Morten, for a Jumbo, I think I'd use the 500 NE barrel set :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn nice stick Biebs, Congrats!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jerry....and in your kind of calibers as well :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs: Beautiful Rifle. Thank you for letting us look at your girl with her dress down. Very unquietly beautiful.

Posts: 11368 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stunning firearm it certainly is.

I think Beib's is rather chuffed that he finally has a firearm that other shooters find interesting AND attractive !!!!!!!

I hope that thing doesn't end up with a heap of scuff marks down the side where he automatically goes the "straight-pull" back looking for the bolt Eeker

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think Bieb's is rather chuffed that he finally has a firearm that other shooters find interesting AND attractive !!!!!!!

Yes, there certainly must be SOMETHING wrong with it. I just don't see it yet :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Morten, for a Jumbo, I think I'd use the 500 NE barrel set :-)

Why Jon ? Nerves ? moon

Morten

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More power the better!

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:

Biebs, I'll do better than that, I'll even buy the ammo and make sure the rifle regulates properly for you. That should take only one hunting season to get it right, and back to you so you can be sure it will not blow up on you!

How's that for helping a friend out?

………………………………………………... old Mac

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I find it inspiring Beiber has a new rifle worthy of glamor shots while sitting on a fence post instead of a rifle worthy of being a fence post for a change. (Blasers)

quote:
A bit more rust bluing and we're done.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd did another funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Biebs,
When should you take delivery?
Nice rifle. I have a 28 ga. droplock from Bradshaw that I cherish!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful double rifle, but then any double rifle or shotgun that Bradshaw makes is always the same, BEAUTIFUL! He is a genius IMO!

I have to agree with Todd on this one. It is certainly not a fence post like some others mentioned here!

……………………………………………………... Big Grin old Mac

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Jerry....and in your kind of calibers as well :-)

You bet, i'll be waiting to read a report from an African Safari with You using both cartridges on game ; ]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jerry, I was going to come down and practice on a couple of your old bulls :-)