Find
Notify
Tools

Understanding women!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Understanding women!!!

A man on his Harley was riding alongside a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, 'because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'
The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help man kind.'
The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I wish that I , and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's great!

God is just like the rest of us, not a chance in the world of understanding them.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't live with them, can't live without them...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
41 years of marriage and counting for me. . . .Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
51 for me and she doesn't trust me to load the dishwasher.

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Hey! Same here!? What goes??!! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And I want gas stations every 200 miles.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like they say, There are only two ways to handle a woman, and nobody has ever figured out either of them!Smiler

Posts: 69 | Location: Fouke, Ark. | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Motto is a little different...
"can't live with them, can't live with then!

40 years and counting with the same woman and I still don't have a handle on right from wrong... according to her! Oh, I can't load the dishwasher to her satisfaction either.

Zeke

One of Us
Picture of GroundsKpr
posted Hide Post
44 years of marriage here.....but that covers 3 wives......so far

They say the older you get the wiser you get---Trust me it's easier to get older.

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DB Bill:
51 for me and she doesn't trust me to load the dishwasher.

I wish I could work that deal out!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote