THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Why Older Men Don't Get Hired
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why Older Men Don't Get Hired
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
JOB INTERVIEW -

Human Resources Manager: "What is your greatest weakness"

Old Man: "My honesty"

Human Resources Manager: "I don't think honesty is a weakness"

Old Man: "I don't give a fuck what you think."

Posts: 13772 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 Neither Do I !!! beer

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That attitude is the only thing we have left in the positive on the aging factor, well, almost everything.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
The older we get the more brutally honest and upfront we become! rotflmo clap Like my wife tells me: You graduated in Public Relations, but have NONE. To that I remind her: Don't blame it on the Public Relations degree; I went on to LAW SCHOOL. rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you hear the one about the Honest lawyer-------Neither did I! Big Grin archer dancing

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
That attitude is the only thing we have left in the positive on the aging factor, well, almost everything.

Too hard to keep a lengthy sweet-talk response in mind long enough to get it said.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14368 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Mark Twain, "The older I get, the less I'm able to tolerate fools + idiots."

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At some point that little part of your brain that says "maybe you shouldn't say that" turns into, "what the hell, let's see what happens".

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Along the same lines as "hold my beer"

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Pretty much why it's hard for old men to make friends, too. Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell that to the old men in assisted living facilities, where they are heavily outnumbered.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1056 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A/C guy:
At some point that little part of your brain that says "maybe you shouldn't say that" turns into, "what the hell, let's see what happens".

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As told on Car-Talk radio, Now right before you destroyed your transmition with your ex-girlfriend in the car, was watch this.