New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outers foaming bore cleaner
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone used thie product yet? I just bought a can and have it in a barrel right now, it does not smell of ammonia.

Posts: 527 | Location: New Orleans,La. | Registered: 27 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Be sure and report how it works. I think thats the only product ive seen a walfart

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There's a bunch of us using it and the various forms that are all made by Milfoam. Wipeout is the only one that's apparently not the same product, and maybe works a little better...depending on who ya ask!!

https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/645100744/m/762105235

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gi:
Has anyone used thie product yet? does not smell

Yes I have used it and it works fine. Also cheaper than WipeOut.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Blauwkamp:
Also cheaper than WipeOut.

A lot cheaper, the Gunslick version comes in 12oz cans for $12 at Sportsmans Warehouse. Wink

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I been using it over a year and it works as well as wipeout and you get more of it for your money at sportsmans warehouse

Posts: 174 | Location: Lakewood | Registered: 02 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two applications gets all the copper out of my big bores. It would take 10 to 20 applications of CR-10 to do the same.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote