New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nyakasanga with CMS
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!! GREAT HUNT...AND GREAT REPORT AND PHOTOS!!

CHEERZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Fine buffs with all the details tu2

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Larry, I enjoyed following your hunt while I was in the Selous. Looks like it was a dream buffalo hunt with excellency bulls. Well done!

Posts: 3857 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You put the hammer down, Larry!

Posts: 1793 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
A proper hunt and adventure Larry. Nice bulls!!

After speaking with Buzz and Al on my latest hunt, they have convinced me to give Nyakasanga a try next trip. I really like that tented camp right on the river.

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,
Great hunt, thank you for sharing!!
Buzz is suggesting a hunt there next year, Buff, Tuskless... and they seem to have several of the Tiny 10 I would like to collect! I like your comment on Hyena too!!
Is the access to this concession only by charter aircraft? EXPENSIVE?? Good equipment and pilot?
Have a great season on your home ranch too!!
I am sitting at home, hooked up to a TENS electronic muscle stimulator, recovering from unexpected back surgery, missed my Alberta Moose hunt to!! Buddy in my place took a 48" bull, his first!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
Larry,
Great hunt, thank you for sharing!!
Buzz is suggesting a hunt there next year, Buff, Tuskless... and they seem to have several of the Tiny 10 I would like to collect! I like your comment on Hyena too!!
Is the access to this concession only by charter aircraft? EXPENSIVE?? Good equipment and pilot?
Have a great season on your home ranch too!!
I am sitting at home, hooked up to a TENS electronic muscle stimulator, recovering from unexpected back surgery, missed my Alberta Moose hunt to!! Buddy in my place took a 48" bull, his first!!

CheerZ,

Steve :

Sorry, I missed this .

I chartered . The cost was not bad . As I understand it ,one can drive but it is a long drive .

Posts: 11978 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry.
Buzz is quoting $3000 for the charter, $500 for drive in and about 8 hours!!
Did you see any of the Tiny 10 or Hyena??
I was quoted $20,000 for 6 I need in South Africa!!... a real rip!! I prefer dangerous game hunts and picking up the little stuff when available...

Best Regards, Steve

470EDDY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Plenty of hyena.

I remember seeing grysbok.

Posts: 11978 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,
Super!! Thank you... hopefully I will be on my feet and able to defend myself with Tuskless and Buff!!
Planning to be at SCI.

Steve

470EDDY

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,
How was your deer hunting after this great safari??

470EDDY