Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Sad sight
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of HiWall
posted
Maybe I should have said Lawyer/Politicians.

Posts: 323 | Location: Back Home in Aus. | Registered: 24 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,
With the implementation of the foxhound ban for Sambar deer, the following sight was inevitable. A Hilux with 6 very healthy Foxhounds parked at the Vet's clinic. Wonder if they came out alive?
Cheers...
Con

Posts: 2198 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Absolutely disgusting. What a pig of a government.

We really need a ban on politicians and their PS advisers. But would vets euthanaise them. They are very smelly and dirty.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seems like there is a new ban to the benefit of someone's or somethings safety every time I listen to the news now.

This shit is happening quicker and quicker now.

Don't suppose any of you guys have made the leap to connecting other recent bans and regulations(like 4x4's, swimming, fishing, car steroes, dogs, knives, business profits etc.)to guns, or are gun related bans the only ones that are 'unjust' and 'useless'?

Karl.

Posts: 3530 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HiWall
posted Hide Post
They are all connected mate, It won't be long before the only things that aren't banned are junkies, faggots and lawyers.

Posts: 323 | Location: Back Home in Aus. | Registered: 24 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats fucked, fuck the greens & democrats, ensure those fucking idiots are at the bottom of your voteing card.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I personally think the whole situation is piss poor from personal dealings with GOV organization dpi Nat parks etc etc. When they get their opinions implemented on a national level it's a massive power rush unfortunately most of these organization are run by city people of a metro sexual nature . Limp wristed twits I remember one years ago (my cousin) they way he traveled to remote locations camped and handled himself in the bush was on par with a girl that just got her finger nails done. And hiwall not ALL lawyers are bad there are ones out there respect the law and more importantly respect their community had to shove that in there.

Posts: 115 | Location: Hills of North Qld | Registered: 30 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

not ALL lawyers are bad

Yes some are already under the ground and they're just fine.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Whats the difference between a flounder and a lawyer ?

One is a slimy ,yellow bellied , narrow eyed bottom feeder , and the other is a fish....

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At the risk of sounding like a redneck here...the only good lawyer, I reckon, is a dead one. I wouldn't even feed one of them slimey bastards to my dog, even if me poor little mate was starving....!!!!!

Posts: 29 | Location: Brisbane QLD Australia | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So what should I go out and shoot myself NOW?????

Posts: 115 | Location: Hills of North Qld | Registered: 30 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
At Last - they have stopped picking on the Kiwi for a while .

Dont worry HH , they will get bored shortly and pick on someone else . Hang in there - oops maybe not the best choice of words.....

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote