The Accurate Reloading Forums
Re: Sad sight

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5621043/m/254103521

27 April 2004, 00:21
HiWall
Re: Sad sight
Maybe I should have said Lawyer/Politicians.
22 April 2004, 14:35
Con
Guys,
With the implementation of the foxhound ban for Sambar deer, the following sight was inevitable. A Hilux with 6 very healthy Foxhounds parked at the Vet's clinic. Wonder if they came out alive?
Cheers...
Con
22 April 2004, 15:33
NitroX
Absolutely disgusting. What a pig of a government.

We really need a ban on politicians and their PS advisers. But would vets euthanaise them. They are very smelly and dirty.
23 April 2004, 17:00
Karl
Seems like there is a new ban to the benefit of someone's or somethings safety every time I listen to the news now.

This shit is happening quicker and quicker now.

Don't suppose any of you guys have made the leap to connecting other recent bans and regulations(like 4x4's, swimming, fishing, car steroes, dogs, knives, business profits etc.)to guns, or are gun related bans the only ones that are 'unjust' and 'useless'?

Karl.
24 April 2004, 00:49
HiWall
They are all connected mate, It won't be long before the only things that aren't banned are junkies, faggots and lawyers.
24 April 2004, 03:01
PC
Thats fucked, fuck the greens & democrats, ensure those fucking idiots are at the bottom of your voteing card.
24 April 2004, 14:16
HIPPYHUNTER
I personally think the whole situation is piss poor from personal dealings with GOV organization dpi Nat parks etc etc. When they get their opinions implemented on a national level it's a massive power rush unfortunately most of these organization are run by city people of a metro sexual nature . Limp wristed twits I remember one years ago (my cousin) they way he traveled to remote locations camped and handled himself in the bush was on par with a girl that just got her finger nails done. And hiwall not ALL lawyers are bad there are ones out there respect the law and more importantly respect their community had to shove that in there.
27 April 2004, 06:32
NitroX
Quote:

not ALL lawyers are bad

Yes some are already under the ground and they're just fine.
27 April 2004, 13:37
muzza
Whats the difference between a flounder and a lawyer ?

One is a slimy ,yellow bellied , narrow eyed bottom feeder , and the other is a fish....
27 April 2004, 14:35
LilBadAssWallace
At the risk of sounding like a redneck here...the only good lawyer, I reckon, is a dead one. I wouldn't even feed one of them slimey bastards to my dog, even if me poor little mate was starving....!!!!!
27 April 2004, 19:46
HIPPYHUNTER
So what should I go out and shoot myself NOW?????
27 April 2004, 22:23
muzza
At Last - they have stopped picking on the Kiwi for a while .

Dont worry HH , they will get bored shortly and pick on someone else . Hang in there - oops maybe not the best choice of words.....