New
Find
Notify
Tools

First goose hunt in the morning.
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Got my permit and I'm off on my first hunt of the season. Hopefully I'll find some flying in range jumping

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yo, Bakes !!! I hope you whacked the varmints !!!! I shot three Canada geese last week while duck shooting - I love shooting geese !!! BOOM

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Didn't do any good Scruffy. Went out to one swamp and didn't find many geese at all. Checked out another swamp that held a few, went there this morning. A group of blokes held the prime possie where the geese where flying. I went to the other side and got bugger all. Another month and I think there will be better numbers.

Finished your book mate. A top read beer

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Baksey,
If you want to find a goose.....look in the mirror Big Grin

Gary.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
moon Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal

Good one

Posts: 109 | Location: Jabiru NT | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Did you get my email Wiz???

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No email from you mate ???

Posts: 109 | Location: Jabiru NT | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote