The Accurate Reloading Forums
First goose hunt in the morning.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5621043/m/237104929

14 September 2008, 18:07
Bakes
First goose hunt in the morning.
Got my permit and I'm off on my first hunt of the season. Hopefully I'll find some flying in range jumping

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
16 September 2008, 08:16
scruffy
Yo, Bakes !!! I hope you whacked the varmints !!!! I shot three Canada geese last week while duck shooting - I love shooting geese !!! BOOM
16 September 2008, 23:54
Bakes
Didn't do any good Scruffy. Went out to one swamp and didn't find many geese at all. Checked out another swamp that held a few, went there this morning. A group of blokes held the prime possie where the geese where flying. I went to the other side and got bugger all. Another month and I think there will be better numbers.

Finished your book mate. A top read beer

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
24 September 2008, 10:20
Gary
Baksey,
If you want to find a goose.....look in the mirror Big Grin

Gary.
25 September 2008, 03:12
Bakes
moon Big Grin

25 September 2008, 07:41
Wiz
animal

Good one
04 October 2008, 11:34
Bakes
Did you get my email Wiz???

04 October 2008, 11:41
Wiz
No email from you mate ???