THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    .416 Rigby by John Rigby and Co. Reduced Price!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.416 Rigby by John Rigby and Co. Reduced Price!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Mint! Fired three times by customer. Single square bridge. 24" barrel. $16,500 plus shipping
More details can be found on our "Gun Vault" page on our website.

Posts: 571 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O M G !!!

Posts: 8489 | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lovely rifle
Nice to see it has NOT been drilled an tapped for a scope

Posts: 1610 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its a new rigby copy of one of the original models

quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr:
Lovely rifle

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 571 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reddy375:
Its a new rigby copy of one of the original models

quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr:
Lovely rifle

Argun, Still have that Rigby in 375? The originals didn't have a straight stock like this one. Seems it took the rifle makers 200+ years to figure that out.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19304 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Will

Your mistaken, i still have my 404 original Oberndorf Mauser Type A. Its listed with a photo in Jon Speeds book on Mauser Sporting Rifles.

Hope you are keeping well.

Arjun

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I forgot.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19304 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I didn't already have a .416 Rigby that shoots MOA at 100 yards with everything I've fed it . . . .

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two is better than one…

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There appears to be photos of two different rifles.

Posts: 173 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you are right unless the rear swivel was changed out and the shield engraved at some point.

Posts: 1131 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

In '94 I was in the Rigby store in London. At that time they were using Brno actions. The one I handled was in 416 and had a Kahles scope with quick detach mount. I could have had it for $6,000, faint

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good eye! Somehow a Lon Paul rifle got snuck in there. The Rigby's oval is indeed engraved.
quote:
Originally posted by GMyers:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNR:
Good eye! Somehow a Lon Paul rifle got snuck in there. The Rigby's oval is indeed engraved.
quote:
Originally posted by GMyers:

Shows you how good Lon is... ;-)

Posts: 7783 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post