THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    What do you guys do for a living???
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you guys do for a living???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am a 5yr Ag Ed teacher in CO. I got most of my guns while in College, I got most of my guns from Uncle Sam, STUDENT LOAN. play now pay latter. I also keep an eye for a bargin. 20 odd guns and 15 TC barrels.

Thom

Posts: 52 | Location: TX | Registered: 10 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muffin
posted Hide Post
Air Traffic Controller for 19 + years, with only 750 days to go.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm a State Trooper in Wa., married with no kids and my wife has a good job. I teach college classes at night in collision investigation in the Spring and have a Hydroseeding business that keeps me busy all summer. Seem to spend the extra money on hunting trips. This fall I have been to Northern BC for 3 weeks, in the Palouse country in Wa. for 4 days and 10 days in southwest Wa. Elk Hunting. Not around much in the fall. Try to only buy guns that I will use. Been shooting ground squirrels in E. Oregon for the past 5 years. Always seem to need a new varmint rifle. What it really comes down to is a really understanding wife.

Posts: 37 | Location: Western Wa. | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
Computer Geek. I'm getting as many guns as I can now because I have a daughter starting college next year, and then I'll have to sell all of them to you guys.

one of us
Picture of pete152
posted Hide Post
Gidday,
I am a Post Man in Australia. Started hunting about 25 years ago mainly rabbits and pigs.Sometimes kangaroos if they are getting out of hand.
Peter

Posts: 171 | Location: australia | Registered: 06 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm a retired full time rancher and I do part time work as a fluffer in lesbian movies, pay is low but has side benefits. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Owner operator of a Guest Ranch in Cody Wyo.
I am also a Big Game guide and looking into purchasing our own outfitting business. We also have secured a lease on 12,000 for Prairie Dog and Coyote hunting..

www.DNRRanch.com

Posts: 94 | Location: Cody, Wyoming | Registered: 24 January 2002Reply With Quote
<David Quick>
posted
I'm a retired airline pilot.... and enjoying every moment of it. Although I do work part time for a friend who is a fuel jobber....
 -

[ 11-25-2002, 18:15: Message edited by: David Quick ]

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Network Technoologist, design networks for the largest bank in the world.
jeffe

Posts: 38510 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote