The Accurate Reloading Forums
What do you guys do for a living???

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5411043/m/70110663

22 November 2002, 14:11
ThSimpson
What do you guys do for a living???
I am a 5yr Ag Ed teacher in CO. I got most of my guns while in College, I got most of my guns from Uncle Sam, STUDENT LOAN. play now pay latter. I also keep an eye for a bargin. 20 odd guns and 15 TC barrels.

Thom
22 November 2002, 14:51
muffin
Air Traffic Controller for 19 + years, with only 750 days to go.
23 November 2002, 16:00
OD Bear
I'm a State Trooper in Wa., married with no kids and my wife has a good job. I teach college classes at night in collision investigation in the Spring and have a Hydroseeding business that keeps me busy all summer. Seem to spend the extra money on hunting trips. This fall I have been to Northern BC for 3 weeks, in the Palouse country in Wa. for 4 days and 10 days in southwest Wa. Elk Hunting. Not around much in the fall. Try to only buy guns that I will use. Been shooting ground squirrels in E. Oregon for the past 5 years. Always seem to need a new varmint rifle. What it really comes down to is a really understanding wife.
23 November 2002, 16:19
OldFart
Computer Geek. I'm getting as many guns as I can now because I have a daughter starting college next year, and then I'll have to sell all of them to you guys.
23 November 2002, 16:45
pete152
Gidday,
I am a Post Man in Australia. Started hunting about 25 years ago mainly rabbits and pigs.Sometimes kangaroos if they are getting out of hand.
Peter
25 November 2002, 05:04
Gatogordo
I'm a retired full time rancher and I do part time work as a fluffer in lesbian movies, pay is low but has side benefits. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
25 November 2002, 09:06
WyoWhisper
Owner operator of a Guest Ranch in Cody Wyo.
I am also a Big Game guide and looking into purchasing our own outfitting business. We also have secured a lease on 12,000 for Prairie Dog and Coyote hunting..

www.DNRRanch.com
26 November 2002, 03:13
<David Quick>
I'm a retired airline pilot.... and enjoying every moment of it. Although I do work part time for a friend who is a fuel jobber....
 -

[ 11-25-2002, 18:15: Message edited by: David Quick ]
26 November 2002, 08:09
jeffeosso
Network Technoologist, design networks for the largest bank in the world.
jeffe