Like you? For example:
drippinglip:
plipdroop
fluppy
waterbuckets
pliffingly
liffy
failedpeepee
Your name calling takes me back to grade school…
Pee-pee, poo-poo, ca-ca, doo-doo, etc.
Keep it coming! It only bolsters your opinions! thumb
quote:
Originally posted by VarmintRube:
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
…when you are put down with facts and confronted with reality you whine and snivel and take your ball and go home!

What facts? Your facts? What reality? Your reality?
Oh, you mean your OPINIONS and your DELUSIONS?
I haven’t left yet, but why should I continue with this?
I deal with campy old coots like you everyday.
Believe it or not, you’re not the dumbest coot on the planet either. Probably second…
quote:
Layne Simpson is as wrong headed as you are if in fact he thinks the 22 magnum sales are up from what they were before the 17 HMR was introduced!
That makes two of you that are full of hot air and blather!

Hmmmmm?
Here’s a couple of your quotes:
quote:
Flippy: You making the statement that no ones opinion is more valuable than anyone else's is just plain absurd!
Have you ever herd of expert testimony or professional opinion? Doctors, Lawyers or people considered to be experts!!!
Opinions like just about any other thing in life ARE very much subject to a value scale!
Sheessh - where do you come up with blather like that?

You mean “professional†like Layne Simpson?
quote:
Flippy: Yes, you have proven you are a rube by your ludicrous contention that all opinions are of the same merit!
Where in the world have you been hiding your whole life?
In a vacuum?
Yes, I will repeat for your benefit, there is a definite difference in the merit of different peoples opinions!

That is unless, they disagree with you... bawling
quote:
R Walter: Yes I do most certainly put values on opinions and of course any thinking person does also.

Unless, they disagree with you... bawling
Boo-hoo!
VarmintRube, you are right or you are wrong, you can’t be both.
Layne Simpson has AT LEAST as much “expert testimony or professional opinion†as your two hunting cronies. Maybe more than both together.
How long have they been paid for their “expert†opinions? That’s what I thought…
quote:
The 17 HMR is outselling 22 Magnums by around 20 to 1 these days!!!

Where are you getting your statistics? Let me guess.
From the same source as the imaginary ones you’ve been promising me for months?
I got mine from my suppliers. Layne probably got his from the manufacturers.
Why don’t you ask him since you want to know?
quote:
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Your fascination with Hitler and our waterbuckets fascination with gays and nude pictures of boys leads me to believe you two cretins are actually one and the same unfortunate person!

Your predilection (fondness) for BS and innuendoes reminds me of Hitler in his later days.
Hitler failed to respond or acknowledge anything but his mindset as he got further away from reality as his mind was being ravaged by VD.
As in Hitler’s case, VarmintRube, maybe it is the syphilis talking…

VarmintRube, if we were the same person, Saeed (or Canuk, our moderator) could verify that.
Howa ‘bout that guys? Are we the same person?

quote:
Now, you, in your lame and ineffective way are trying to besmirch me by bemoaning the fact that only published people can make correct contentions! You again are showing your ass and lack of real world experiences! If you have not come across "published" words that are erroneous then you, my fine feathered dupe, are even stupider than I originally estimated!

No erroneous published information from Layne Simpson as far as I know and I’ve been reading his stuff for years. He’s pretty logical in his articles. But logic is something you wouldn’t recognize…
VarmintRube, why don’t you ask Layne how many retractions he has had in his LONG career, since you want to know?
quote:
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
The 17 HMR is now the King of Rimfires and I predict it will remain so for some time!

The King of the rimfires, Carnack?
Maybe the “Queenâ€, but I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know…
quote:
Still contend liffy, that the 22 Magnum outsells the 17 HMR? Say so if you do or produce your proof that my contentions are incorrect. Contentions that I base accordingly on my multi-state, multi region first hand surveys!

Multi-state, multi region first hand surveys? How scientific! Wink
I never said the 22MAG was outselling the 17HMW, I said 22MAG sales are increasing.
Simply put (for your benefit) more people are coming in looking to buy a 22MAG. Read the posts.
I forgot, you won’t read anything that contradicts your two-dimensional mindset.
quote:
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Keep it coming failedpeepee! I am beginning now to relish batting you around! Don't you have any facts on your side what so ever?
Answer: No! You don't!

Blathering me around maybe. When anybody posts facts, you don’t acknowledge them UNLESS they agree with your pre-conceived notions. So why bother?

Howa ‘bout you post those non-existent statistics you’ve been flapping your gums about for the past three months and I will post mine. thumb

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote