Notify
Tools

Hot Wife pictures
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I think my wife would shoot me for posting even a picture like Ron did. She understands the drool factor some of you possess...

I know, as Ron and Geedubya have said, although not in so many words; that I married the most beautiful woman in the world, then and now.

Rich

I think guys who post sexy pictures of their wives are the same ones who enjoy watching another man having intercourse with them. Big Grin
Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
Oops! I did it again!

I thought since she was not showing any "parts" that we would be okay on that one. I was wrong and I am sorry. Hey, between this the redheads and the tattoo site I at least posted my wife again and no one called me out and called her! LOL

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted thorn:
I have tried the grass on both sides of the fence....in hindsight....it was fun but not worth the price I paid for crossing

you swing both ways? Eeker
color me surprised. shocker
dancing maybe you'd like to rephrase that. Wink

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I figured out, early on, that one woman who really loved me, would wear me out on a nightly basis. Never did do much more than just look and appreciate once I met her...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Per Ted Thorn's comment:

I found out a lot of years ago that in the long run, it's a lot less painful to walk a long way rather than to try to climb the fence.

Posts: 10013 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This thread is a bit disgusting...

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
This thread is a bit disgusting...

Off topic.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 333_OKH:
\

Nice horse!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
there's a horse?

Posts: 3494 | Location: Des Allemands, La. | Registered: 17 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Matherne:
there's a horse?

Actually those Caribbean ponies are little buggers...kind of like those you see in South America

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice horse, and a NICE LADY. tu2

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of .357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
You do know that breasts without nipples are pointless. Cool

Yuppers! Cool

If you cant behave... be careful

Posts: 10 | Location: Northern Manitoba Canada | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 465H&H:
quote:
Originally posted by 333_OKH:
\

Nice horse!

He looks kind of skinny!

465H&H

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
Since she is 6 foot tall and he is only like 13 hands I thought it was funny.

one of us
Picture of partsman
posted Hide Post
I kept all of cooperscool pics, they are great.

"The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifeguard"

Posts: 171 | Location: Poco , B.C. Canada | Registered: 11 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Good ol-days

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote