Find
Notify
Tools

Hot Wife pictures
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Were o Were is Coopersrool ?????

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
cooperscool

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry
Were o were is Dee ??????

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You didn't save any of those?

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
Since someone showed my wife last time I posted pics of her here , I just looked up hot wives and here is what I got:

Its too bad too because I enjoyed the comments about her curvy figure and red hair.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that girl doesn't have any boobies...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich,

Another part of her anatomy has been sucked until they caved in.

It is now time to pump them back up!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

What are you going to do with them anyway? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Faith can move mountains. stir

One of Us
posted Hide Post
333 ... We know we can always count on you!

Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

"Men don't change. The only thing that should surprise a man in his life is the history he doesn't know." Harry Truman

Posts: 451 | Location: West Coast of Florida | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Thanks 333!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scriptus does have a point.

Posts: 10013 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
You do know that breasts without nipples are pointless. Cool

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
Not too many hot husband pictures on the internet. But, I found this....

jumping

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Has the ban on the feminine form been lifted?

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trouthunterdj:

ddj

Of course it hasn't been lifted.

Walter just hasn't gotten around to reading this stuff yet.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyVet:

jumping

You know, you trend this way... Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by trouthunterdj:

ddj

No- but if I post a pic I guarantee you Walter will drop down outta his tree and ban me .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
34C is a minimum starting point to pique my interest...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My, my, posts are disappearing again...

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:

AA s, B s, C s, D s, what are you going to do with them? Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
quote:

I love all sizes

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
quote:

jumping

My wife thinks a man doing dishes is as sexy as it gets so she would love this one!

One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
Hey... I've got a sense of humor! Lol!
And 333 that full nude right above is Smokin'. I wish I looked like that. But, I think they might make you take that one down.

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And 333 that full nude right above is Smokin'. I wish I looked like that. But, I think they might make you take that one down.

I've always been attracted to "women of substance"

As I've referenced before, warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I have said many times, great eyes, a warm smile, and good feet; the rest is just details!

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
quote:

I've always been attracted to "women of substance"

As I've referenced before, warmth in the winter and shade in the summer.

Best

GWB

salute

And again salute

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sir Shitzalot, Rocket Scientist.

hilbily

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
+1 on what OKH said, but I disagree with some and consider 34C a Max, rather than Min.

Luckily all are appreciated by someone.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Who wouldnt rather look at "real" ladies instead of those anorexic stick-insects that call themselves models?

The reality of life is that once ladies have kids and get beyond 35 or so they all look better than the skinny , scrawny ones in the womens mags.....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is a picture of me and my Hot wife of 27 years. Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Ron:
This is a picture of me and my Hot wife of 27 years. Ron

Very nice picture Ron. She's beautiful. Congratulations on 27 years.

Running on empty...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice Ron. To my tastes, this is hot.

Is it just me, or do the guys wanting to ogle other men's attractive wives, not have one they are proud enough of to post? That seems rather sad, for husband and wife.

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very nice Ron. To my tastes, this is hot.

Is it just me, or do the guys wanting to ogle other men's attractive wives, not have one they are proud enough of to post? That seems rather sad, for husband and wife.

Rich

Rich,

If you'll allow, I've another take.

I've been married to my darlin' bride for a spell over 33 years. She has stuck with me through thick and thin. And there has been a considerable amount of thin in the past. I very much admire the female form. I don't post pix of women and am happy with what I have. I know the grass ain't greener on the other side of the fence/hill. In my mind's eye, I continue to see her as I did when she was 20.

Many times when I say things such as "a woman of substance", there is more than one meaning. These young things are what I liken to "dandelion" girls. Ever take and pick a dandelion and blow on it. Poof and its gone. There is no substance to it. When I met my wife, I had not planned on being married for at least another three years. It did not take me long to realize that this young lady was a "woman of substance" even at her young age. She had everything a man would want for a friend and a partner for life. She has bore me three children and continues to be a helpmeet and a comfort.

No offense to those that do or would, but to my way of thinking, out of my respect and love for her as a person, and not an object, I would no more post a picture of her under the topic "hot wife pictures" on a public forum such as this, as walk over hot coals.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am proud of my wife. She is a great person and a wonderful mother. I don't mind posting a "tasteful" picture of her. She is my dream girl.
Here is another picture. This is how she looks on weekends in the summer. She competes in Triathlons. Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you'll allow, I've another take.

I've been married to my darlin' bride for a spell over 33 years. She has stuck with me through thick and thin. And there has been a considerable amount of thin in the past. I very much admire the female form. I don't post pix of women and am happy with what I have. I know the grass ain't greener on the other side of the fence/hill. In my mind's eye, I continue to see her as I did when she was 20.

Many times when I say things such as "a woman of substance", there is more than one meaning. These young things are what I liken to "dandelion" girls. Ever take and pick a dandelion and blow on it. Poof and its gone. There is no substance to it. When I met my wife, I had not planned on being married for at least another three years. It did not take me long to realize that this young lady was a "woman of substance" even at her young age. She had everything a man would want for a friend and a partner for life. She has bore me three children and continues to be a helpmeet and a comfort.

No offense to those that do or would, but to my way of thinking, out of my respect and love for her as a person, and not an object, I would no more post a picture of her under the topic "hot wife pictures" on a public forum such as this, as walk over hot coals.

I think a lot of men feel that same way Geedubya. +1 on the thought you expressed.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
More power to you there IR. As previously stated, no disrespect meant. In another thread under a different title and different context I probably would also. However given the nature of most of the pix that proceeded the "tasteful" picture of your bride, I will decline.

Best

GWB

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think my wife would shoot me for posting even a picture like Ron did. She understands the drool factor some of you possess...

I know, as Ron and Geedubya have said, although not in so many words; that I married the most beautiful woman in the world, then and now.

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here, delete this one, too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tin can:
Here, delete this one, too.

"not my yob" man,

more into self restraint, than censorship.dancing

Best

GWB

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife is definitely a much better woman than I deserve. I wouldn't post a pic of her cause I'm pretty mean and ugly and don't want to lose her to some other "flat bellied, good lookin' eye candy"!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote