WALTER'S OWN

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Jackson S.C. Graduation day (not for 56k)
 Login/Join

posted
946 men and women newest members of elite group that protect us from harm just joined the ranks. May God and Christ always be with them.

Me my oldest son who came home from Iraq and is starting Monday for sniper school after he had to work on changing some of his test scores on a test he had to take to get in. And of course the star of the show my son Matt who I am very proud of and for the first time in years I think I shed a tear.

His mom and him. Very emotional time.

My sons together for the first time in a long while.

A memory for him I am going to put in the back of a shadow box I am going to make.

Many more pictures but I will not bore you with them.

Posts: 10 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 26 September 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duce1:
946 men and women newest members of elite group that protect us from harm just joined the ranks. May God and Christ always be with them.

Me my oldest son who came home from Iraq and is starting Monday for sniper school after he had to work on changing some of his test scores on a test he had to take to get in. And of course the star of the show my son Matt who I am very proud of and for the first time in years I think I shed a tear.

His mom and him. Very emotional time.

My sons together for the first time in a long while.

A memory for him I am going to put in the back of a shadow box I am going to make.

Many more pictures but I will not bore you with them.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Not Boring at All.You have a Proud Military
Tradition,As does my family.God Bless them Both
and Thank them for their service thumb

Posts: 714 | Location: CT | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thank you 4t1mag, I think these 2 have put me through a emotional roller coaster for the last 2 years worrying about them every day. My oldest son has been injured in Iraq and is starting sniper school Monday after redoing some test he took and is trying to get deployed to Afghanistan after that?

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
salute patriot

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27600 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote