Find
Notify
Tools

ARIES System
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of gas57
posted
I have been reading about this, anyone have any experience with it?

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not currently own one, but have spoken with the designer several times. George is a decent fellow. It should be noted that his designs are intended for sustained full auto fire, easy installation and disassembly with no tools required, able to remove device for cleaning sans gloves after full auto fire, and an incredible warranty. The latest designs are built around using full power ammo hearing protection not required.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Do you have one? Have you used one?

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ptaylor
posted Hide Post
Before I post about shootersdepot cans let me be really clear: I do not own, nor have I ever shot a rifle with a shooters depot suppressor.

That being said, shootersdepot has a less than stellar reputation for customer satisfaction. Furthermore, the latest Db testing I've seen by a reputable metering system indicated very poor suppression performance even with subsonic ammo.

You are better off buying a can from a longtime manufacture such as: AAC, AWC, YHM, liberty, silencerco, surfire, ops, just to name a few.

Posts: 328 | Location: central TX | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PT,

Care to elaborate on who the dissatisfied customers are? Perhaps they are competitors...perhaps you are a competitor. I know many folks with Aries systems that are real mind benders as to the amount of suppression and recoil reduction.

Please reveal the "reputable" metering system that is indicating poor performance.

You admit you have never been around one of these systems but you choose to talk $hit about them.

Smells fishy to me.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ptaylor
posted Hide Post
Enjoy. Wink

http://www.silencertalk.com/fo...topic.php?f=5&t=1795

http://www.silencertalk.com/fo...opic.php?f=2&t=73961

Not trying to start any sh$t just passing on some info. An integral made by SD was metered with correct meters at correct distances, go and register at www.NFAtalk.com and see for yourself how poorly it did. If you think they are so damn good then buy one, good grief.

Posts: 328 | Location: central TX | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It needs to be made clear the can in question causing all the problems was one intended solely for use on 22RIMFIRE! Aluminum baffles work fine on rimfires. Unfortunately the actual use is uncontrolled by the manufacturer. What happens is a customer uses the device on a .223 then complains about why it no longer works. It was never intended for said usage, and George was rather lenient in his repairs offered.

George no longer makes his internals out of aluminum. They are all CNC turned and screwed together and CNC laser welded as a one piece unit.

I suppose you are going to tell us next that JET supressors are the greatest thing going????

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member

One of Us
Picture of ptaylor
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The pictures shown are not of an ARIES system!!

The person responsible for these type of outright lies and libel is going to get sued.

PTAYLOR...a word of caution to you. You seem so hell bent on INFORMING folks of a bad product, yet you have never actually seen said product or used said product. Perhaps you should find out what an ARIES system consists of .

You are nothing more than an AR TROLL and I hope the management bans you for your actions!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Andy
I know Peyton.. he's a pretty good guy, a whole lot like you

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
one of us

Posted 03 August 2011 22:01 Hide Post
Before I post about shootersdepot cans let me be really clear: I do not own, nor have I ever shot a rifle with a shooters depot suppressor.

That being said, shootersdepot has a less than stellar reputation for customer satisfaction. Furthermore, the latest Db testing I've seen by a reputable metering system indicated very poor suppression performance even with subsonic ammo.

You are better off buying a can from a longtime manufacture such as: AAC, AWC, YHM, liberty, silencerco, surfire, ops, just to name a few.
Posts: 312 | Location: central TX | Registered: 06 December 2005

I am sure he appreciates your vote of confidence Jeffe, but the truth of the matter is I would not and have never gone on any forum and blatantly trashed a product that I did not own or had never used.

Thats all I need to say. I have never had any bad dealings with George or Shooters' Depot. He has had some employee problems and one bad apple can cause a lot of discourse. I am not going to drag this out. Believe whatever you want to believe and take any info provided with a scoop of salt.

People that trashtalk products they have no personal experience with almost ALWAYS have ulterior motives.

I'm done.

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
but, as you say, neither of you have a dog in the fight..

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote