THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    here is why these things shouldn't even be taken into consideration

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

here is why these things shouldn't even be taken into consideration Login/Join 
Picture of jeffeosso
posted
"war on whites and christians"

hmmm, is it a better placement for the child, to be placed off rez than on rez? Having been to ~11 rez, yeah, every time off rez placement is better than on rez foster care. If you haven't been to a "usual" rez, you can't imagine the abject poverty they are locked into

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-continuing-genocide

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38490 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
40 years ago when I lived in Provo, I did a lot of hunting on the Ute rez in the Uinta basin. One year the government build a bunch of single family concrete block houses. Within 2 years the only thing left was the concrete shells. The locals had trashed the interiors and burned all the window and door frame and doors for firewood. Really sad…. 2020

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Gypsies in Eastern Europe… same kinda mentality
Always on government dough and government housing
And the difference between them and your red indians?
They are the late comers as technically immigrants to Europe from Northern Pakistan/India

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The word "gypsy" now contravenes Wokism.

They are "Roma" people now.

Posts: 6125 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
In Alaska the issue has always been a lack of capable and eligible native foster parents. The white Christian foster parents wouldn't be needed if there were adequate native resources.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
In Alaska the issue has always been a lack of capable and eligible native foster parents. The white Christian foster parents wouldn't be needed if there were adequate native resources.

Those who haven't been there and seen that don't get it, IMO.

It's a sad situation. Many of the native kids are suffering from the natal alcohol syndrome (I don't know the real term) Anyway, they never grow out of it.

They talk a lot about heritage pride and tradition. Maybe that's a step in the right direction. But the incest and drugs and alcohol during pregnancy is not talked about.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19749 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
40 years ago when I lived in Provo, I did a lot of hunting on the Ute rez in the Uinta basin. One year the government build a bunch of single family concrete block houses. Within 2 years the only thing left was the concrete shells. The locals had trashed the interiors and burned all the window and door frame and doors for firewood. Really sad…. 2020

Don't know if it's true, but I heard of one instance where someone cut a hole in the bathroom wall so that his horse could drink from the bathtub.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1207 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Don't know if it's true, but I heard of one instance where someone cut a hole in the bathroom wall so that his horse could drink from the bathtub.

Well, who knows, but,........ maybe. Big Grin

Regardless , Native Americans don't think like their European immigrant neighbors and in a lot of ways that's ok. But the perpetual babysitting of generations of Native Americans by the Great White Father is nothing more than self sustaining. The last annual cycle of government grants is replaced by the next cycle of government grants which is,........

The end of the aid from Uncle Sam will either force the destruction of Native Americans or their liberation. I don't know which.

Posts: 9119 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I lived and worked in the far north of Alaska for a little while. In part, my inspiration was I read many Nick Jans articles in Alaska Magazine and his books. IMO, he is/was the real deal. I enjoyed his company on several occasions. I accepted the job because I thought it would be a grand adventure and I could venture out into some of the rivers and places that I read about and could only dream about.

Wow, did I get an education.

The main folks I had to deal with, and please, were on the govt dole big time. Husband, wives and relatives all figured out how to make hundreds of thousands of dollars off the govt. Yet they presented themselves as though they were all about the local culture and citizens.

I learned a lot in a short time and got outta there. The local children had a name for my kind. I can't remember the term, but the point is they learned it from their parents. I never experienced racial hostility towards me until then. I got offers from numerous whores (never accepted) in exchange for drugs or money to buy drugs or booze. I got offers several times in the local grocery store. I figured that I looked easy. It was supposedly a dry community, which was BS. Practically every flight in had drugs and booze aboard. The powers in charge made it clear that my job was to cover for them so they could continue the scam on the govt and the locals. The police chief, a well-conditioned and highly paid white guy, called me into his office and offered advice. The main thing I remember he said was for me to not take walks alone in the community because gangs of youths would pretend benevolence and surround me and beat the shit outta me. And there was nothing he could do about it. I carried at the time and I figured someone was gonna get hurt if I stayed there. And I would probably be me.

BTW, my pay was way over $100,000 for the supposed job. Go figure. I learned later, from auditors, that it took them over a year to find another sucker to take the job. The whole org was Un auditable, and the govt money required it as a prerequisite. They got the money anyway.

I did meet at least two white guys who married native women and learned to fit in with the community. IMO, these were exceptional guys in more than one way. For one thing, I learned about their adventures, which were awesome. They were the type of adventurers a novice wouldn't want to try to keep up with, but OTOH a capable person could learn quickly from them. Imagine winter camping, running hundreds of miles on a snow machine on frozen rivers and tundra, hunting wolves and caribou and muskox and moose, trapping, etc., -30 and -40 F, and not getting frostbite. They knew how.

I learned early in my Alaska experience that one must be very careful who he chooses to adventure with.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19749 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote