Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Georgia Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Seeing reports of protests in Georgia. Anyone know much more?

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
other than them marching in and burning everything in sight during their mostly peaceful antifa protest?

20 sumthin of the terrorists were arraigned in court today.
all but 2 of them were from other states, 2 airc from Canada and 1 from France.
long way to go to complain about 600 acres of trees just sitting there.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
one of the cunts is a lawyer for the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Posts: 2949 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ASSuming a lot, again? They are building a very large police training center in a part of town that is full of forest, and the residents do not want it there. There was a protest legit, and some revelers from a nearby music festival showed up & started throwing fireworks at the cops. Antifa has zero to do with it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/...st-media-2023-03-06/

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bloody Hell who wants a police and fire training center in their city!

Break out the pitchforks and molotov cocktails!

Jesus Wymple, sometimes you should take your own advice and STFU. 2020

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha. You guys.

Georgia the country Tblisi the city.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hahahajajaja....Georgia on my mind

one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess the crowd from the concert just happened to have the antifa outfits with them

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Police acted with great restraint. When the “peaceful “ protesters started throwing bricks, Molotov cocktails, and large fireworks, its amazing that none were shot. I’ve seen a lot of TV footage of the event and several cops were damn lucky they weren’t blinded or otherwise seriously injured. One large and very expensive tractor was burned up. Peaceful my ass!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
ASSuming a lot, again? They are building a very large police training center in a part of town that is full of forest, and the residents do not want it there. There was a protest legit, and some revelers from a nearby music festival showed up & started throwing fireworks at the cops. Antifa has zero to do with it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/...st-media-2023-03-06/

of the 23 arrested, only TWO have georgia addresses. your concept that "the locals" didn't want it is false - and there is legal process, rather than trespassing, assault, destruction of property.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38490 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
and there is legal process, rather than trespassing, assault, destruction of property.

Seems to me that those Jan. 6th rioters you have been defending should have remembered that as well.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What about being a "target rich setting".
Mow them down, teach them all a lesson, both sides of the isle!!

One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
Clearly, Only goons from an opposing point of view matter to wymple and skb.

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
What about being a "target rich setting".
Mow them down, teach them all a lesson, both sides of the isle!!

I'm good with that. Happy to donate toward the cost of ammo as well.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
and there is legal process, rather than trespassing, assault, destruction of property.

Seems to me that those Jan. 6th rioters you have been defending should have remembered that as well.

Beat me to it.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The treasury dept got a supply of a jillion rounds a short time ago. They can supply the ammo!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
The treasury dept got a supply of a jillion rounds a short time ago. They can supply the ammo!!

Sounds like plenty enough to implement double tap as SOP in these situations Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:

Read the article you fucking dolt. They don't want the area deforested for ANYTHING. No reason why they have to put it there. The people's opinion is more important than the developer's on the issue. You would be OK with a McDonalds on the site of the tomb of the unknown soldier.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
your concept that "the locals" didn't want it is false

Apparently none of you can read. This has been an issue for awhile now and the locals do not want it there. The fact that almost all those arrested were outsiders, and not many of them, only proves that the locals were peacefully protesting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Police acted with great restraint. When the “peaceful “ protesters started throwing bricks, Molotov cocktails, and large fireworks, its amazing that none were shot. I’ve seen a lot of TV footage of the event and several cops were damn lucky they weren’t blinded or otherwise seriously injured. One large and very expensive tractor was burned up. Peaceful my ass!

Anyone hurling rocks, large fireworks (I have done a fireworks case very dangerous), and Molotov Cocktails needs being shot in the act.

Ultimately, restraint is probably best. That said, this is dangerous and a real risk of serious injury or death to law enforcement, and those who may be there doing legal activity.

Posts: 10905 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SKB, Clearing a confined area, all "dead" combatants, received an extra in the head before passing by. Prevented any nasty surprises from a fake death.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't think these are locals protesting. Anti-police activists from out of state looking for some headlines based on everything I've seen. Looks like it's working.

Didn't the cops shoot and kill a protester at this location a few months ago?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:

Read the article you fucking dolt. They don't want the area deforested for ANYTHING. No reason why they have to put it there. The people's opinion is more important than the developer's on the issue. You would be OK with a McDonalds on the site of the tomb of the unknown soldier.

I read the article Sister Wymple.

It said a bunch of dumb motherfuckers like you decided to save the forest by lighting it on fire...

Now STFU.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They weren't anything like me, and they weren't locals, so fuck off & die.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks have a right to protest.

If that protest changes policy, so be it.

Folks do not have a right to violence.

Posts: 10905 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Yeah, I don't think these are locals protesting. Anti-police activists from out of state looking for some headlines based on everything I've seen. Looks like it's working.

The protester shot at the cops

One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:

The government introduced a bill that seeks to categorise organisations and individuals who receive funding from abroad as foreign agents and gives itself a lot of powers over such entities and individuals. This has set off protests as it is widely seen as an imitation of similar draconian laws enacted in Russia and aimed at NGOs and press that are funded by the EU/West. EU and the US have criticised the bill as anti-freedom and against the values of the EU which the country seeks to join. However, the present government does not seem to relent for reasons only known to them. Time will tell how things will turn out.

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 785 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobinOLocksley:
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:

The government introduced a bill that seeks to categorise organisations and individuals who receive funding from abroad as foreign agents and gives itself a lot of powers over such entities and individuals. This has set off protests as it is widely seen as an imitation of similar draconian laws enacted in Russia and aimed at NGOs and press that are funded by the EU/West. EU and the US have criticised the bill as anti-freedom and against the values of the EU which the country seeks to join. However, the present government does not seem to relent for reasons only known to them. Time will tell how things will turn out.

I am not sure what the OP intended. Most being Americans are discussing protest in the United States, Georgia.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The OP has indeed pointed out he meant Georgia, the Country.

To that end he has started another discussion entitled "Another Try" HERE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a United States thing. I am guilty of it too. We think here as all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Honest mistake.

Shankspony was kind about it. Cool

But, if he hadn't been it wouldn't have been the first time I've been accused of being the myopic American lol...

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Never have... the jury and judges are handling out trespassing verdicts, not me..

but nice dodge

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
your concept that "the locals" didn't want it is false

Apparently none of you can read. This has been an issue for awhile now and the locals do not want it there. The fact that almost all those arrested were outsiders, and not many of them, only proves that the locals were peacefully protesting.

less than 10% of the arrests where locals.. while reading might be hard, comprehension appears to be harder

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

no, mikey, a terrorist shot at cops, hitting one, and they returned fire...

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

thirdly, someone breaking a window at work is NOT protected under castle doctrine, and therefore it's a false choice to compare to a home invasion

lastly, everyone convicted of trespassing on jan 6th should be asking for resentencing, given new evidence, that had been suppressed by the gov't

That cop should have kept shooting until his gun was empty, then reloaded. Those rioters deserve zero mercy.

Resentence them all, start by doubling the time they do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAAA

#dumptrump

476AR,