Find
Notify
Tools

Those mostly peaceful protesters at it again... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
This time in Atlanta.......

These are domestic terrorists!

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
When you put a cop in jail for restraining a violent criminal high on methamphetamine and fentanyl who was resisting arrest…

…this is what you get.

I am sure the “lovingly peaceful” Tortuguita had the pistol that shot the cop planted on him by the mean old bad police force.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Remember January 6? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Remember January 6? clap

Ouch...good one brother.

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Remember January 6? clap

We all remember it very well. This all is just the predictable result of decades of fracturing our society.

Department of Corrections is still a bigger budget than Department of Education right? $5trillion spent in Iraq and Afghanistan instead of in America.

While we sweat and shiver over Ukraine and Somalia our nation crumbles from the inside out.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
Remember January 6? clap

Ouch...good one brother.

Good for what?

While I hate all of this "peaceful" protesting......Every single bit of it, from Portland to DC.....

The DC peaceful protesters (while I am a million miles from condoning it) took out their frustrations on the people and institution they percieved as causing their problem, rather than the general public and private property that had nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing, to do with their angst.

You furry need and leftist whiners....play your word games...have fun amoungst yourselves.....it doesn't fool me.

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:
Remember January 6? clap

Ouch...good one brother.

The DC peaceful protesters

End of discussion if you refuse to be serious.

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Remember January 6? clap

Ouch...good one brother.

There is never a discussion with you or Saeed, in the political forum.

And I didn't label the "peaceful" protesters.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Remember January 6? clap

Ouch...good one brother.

Jan 6th - zero murder, lootings or burnings
"mostly peaceful protests" .. not so much

it
is
almost
those
are
different
things

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
All of you lot worship political idiots.

PARTY POLITICS!

Nothing else.

Both are nothing but full of shit!

Just look who floats to the top.

Biden and Trump! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

PARTY POLITICS!

Nothing else.

Biden and Trump! clap

I guess we should worship a royal family whose only qualification is winning the lucky sperm lottery… cuckoo animal

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

PARTY POLITICS!

Nothing else.

Biden and Trump! clap

I guess we should worship a royal family whose only qualification is winning the lucky sperm lottery… cuckoo animal

Well.....there is that......

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

PARTY POLITICS!

Nothing else.

Biden and Trump! clap

Although I inherently loathe the notion of Royalty, I can see that a royal family, with good intentions and a just and ethical mode of operation, could be beneficial to a otherwise disinterested general populace.

Observing the activities of the majority of the Middle Eastern populace, they do appear to be in need of a superior (perhaps Royal) authority to guide them in some attempt at civil and righteous composure.

Unfortunately, the advances in social behavior that much of the Middle East experienced and enjoyed throughout the post WW2 era was quashed when the Ayatollah was reinstated.

I wonder if Saeed was taught all of the precepts of the Salafi or if he was raised in the tradition of the Sunnis.

That would clear the air of much of what is batted about here on the ARPF as it pertains to our webhost and his retorts to us Westerner' arguments.

My point is, that most of the Western World is ready and capable of self governance but much of the old world is not. I know, inexplicable to most of us but to Saeed, this dichotomy has likely been driven into his conscience since birth.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jan 6th - zero murder,

sept for that one lady shot down at the end of the hallway through a closed and barricaded door.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While there are plenty of temporary exceptions, the long term experience with inherited power (monarchies) has not exactly been that good.

Something that all the princelings in China (family CCP types) should be made aware of.

Mao certainly did his best to stop what the CCP is doing now.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
quote:
Jan 6th - zero murder,

sept for that one lady shot down at the end of the hallway through a closed and barricaded door.

and the LEO's beaten by flagpoles and batons?

Some here on the right continue to show their disdain for law enforcement.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
quote:
Jan 6th - zero murder,

What a lost opportunity in such a target rich environment.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow. Try again.

114 police officers injured during J6 riot:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/07...-injuries/index.html

Seven deaths associated with J6 riot:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/0...-capitol-deaths.html

Looting by the J6 rioters:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/...uring-capitol-siege/

quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Remember January 6? clap

Ouch...good one brother.

Jan 6th - zero murder, lootings or burnings
"mostly peaceful protests" .. not so much

it
is
almost
those
are
different
things

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What part of either was “mostly peaceful”?

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The vast majority of of the ~6k folks in DC on Jan 6 in protest were peaceful.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...capture%20and%20harm.

And of the 2000 folks that forced their way into the Capitol, several dozen should have been shot.

If 2000 pyjama wearing Allah Akbar shouting protestors forced entry into the Capitol we'd all be demanding summary execution.

I say the 2000 Trumpers intended nothing less than a Taliban would, they simply lacked the resolve.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Well, if there were 6,000 protesters and “only” 2,000 forced entry, they were a minority. rotflmo What a fucking joke. That is the absolute worst of rationalization… cuckoo 2020

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm guessing that the vast majority of the folks in the BLM protests are the same.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
What part of either was “mostly peaceful”?

Probably both? It's always the table-pounders/bomb-throwers who get the press.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well Scott explain to me why they were not shot? Do you infer that if a bunch of North Koreans attacked, the U.S. could not defend the Capitol? If a bunch of unarmed fools could take over the capitol then we are truly lost

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Then I guess we are indeed doomed. Because the fact remains a bunch of nut jobs DID take over the Capitol… bsflag

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLindsay:
Well Scott explain to me why they were not shot? Do you infer that if a bunch of North Koreans attacked, the U.S. could not defend the Capitol? If a bunch of unarmed fools could take over the capitol then we are truly lost

They weren't shot because they weren't wearing pyjamas.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They weren't shot (most of them anyway) because the Capital Police exercised good judgment.

quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then I guess we are indeed doomed. Because the fact remains a bunch of nut jobs DID take over the Capitol… bsflag

Who didn't deserve to get shot but who richly deserve what they are all getting now...prison sentences.

Wonder what the posts from you and the rest of the wackadoos on here would be like if it had been BLM that took over the Capital.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I think anyone, BLM, Antifa or some gun club that takes over the capitol should be beat silly and thrown in jail. However I would never believe that some unarmed group, no matter if they were terrorists, was trying to take over the country or overthrow the government. This unnamed group, no matter who they are, can not overthrow the the country with out major fire power.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They didn't need firepower for what they were trying to do: stop Pence from fulfilling his Constitutional duty to certify the election of Joe Biden.

Their "Hang Mike Pence" placards and chants were intended to intimidate Pence into abandoning his duty. Thus, they thought... and someone planted the idea in their heads first.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think anyone, BLM, Antifa or some gun club that takes over the capitol should be beat silly and thrown in jail. However I would never believe that some unarmed group, no matter if they were terrorists, was trying to take over the country or overthrow the government. This unnamed group, no matter who they are, can not overthrow the the country with out major fire power.

Intent means everything. Their intent was to prevent Congress from certifying the election. They almost succeeded. They did stop the certification.

Also, juries have found weapons were present and stashed.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Who didn't deserve to get shot but who richly deserve what they are all getting now...prison sentences.

Wonder what the posts from you and the rest of the wackadoos on here would be like if it had been BLM that took over the Capital.

You misunderstood my response. I agree with you. And as far as I’m concerned, they were guilty of sedition and did deserve to be shot….

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Ugh, I hate talking over the top of you.

In my own pea brain I can't figure the sense of law enforcement with guns drawn repeatedly commanding the assailants to desist, all the while the assailants continue to use force to gain entry and not shooting them all.

I can't see myself not shooting the person or persons violently attacking me. As I said back during the BLM stuff, if I'd of found myself and my little girl in our pickup and surrounded by rioters I'd of gotten out of the truck, emptied a magazine or two, stuffed another one in the pistol and looked for the next in line. That ain't bravado, that fear and survival.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
They weren't shot (most of them anyway) because the Capital Police exercised good judgment.

quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
This 2000 number is higher than I remember being reported at the time but so be it. It is also reported >6000 went to DC in protest.

That means 2/3s were peaceful…qualifies as “mostly” peaceful. Just saying…

I hope everyone who broke the law, hurt anyone, or desecrated public property is prosecuted.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Oh, for fuck sake. That mess was a riot, plain and simple. Even if it was only 1,000, that’s still a shit load of violent people.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, for fuck sake. That mess was a riot, plain and simple. Even if it was only 1,000, that’s still a shit load of violent people.

True^^^

But “most” of the people who went in protest (~2/3s of them) were peaceful. That is all I said.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is what you said, Lane.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:

This is what you said, Lane.

66% percent would qualify as a “vast majority” would it not?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Truthfully…I recalled only 400-500 entering the Capitol. I am enlightened on the 2000…if that is correct.

J. Lane Easter, DVM