THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Remember the White House Cocaine Cartel Republicans Were Concerned About?

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember the White House Cocaine Cartel Republicans Were Concerned About? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
The Daily Fail used FOIA requests to bring us exclusive photos of all the cocaine that was found in the lockers at the White House used by visitors. Brace yourself:

Yep, that bag is almost as big as a dime.

I feel much safer knowing it's off the streets.

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
The Daily Fail used FOIA requests to bring us exclusive photos of all the cocaine that was found in the lockers at the White House used by visitors. Brace yourself:

Link

Are those inches or centimeters? They break on 8’s thus I am betting inches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know much about cocaine but that looks like a lot to me. Hunter would never have abandoned that much coke. Big Grin

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15132 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
I don't know much about cocaine but that looks like a lot to me. Hunter would never have abandoned that much coke. Big Grin

It was right at a gram.

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Interesting, along with the picture were highly redacted incident reports that indicated the cocaine wasn’t actually originally found in that cubby but in the residential portions of the Whitehouse.

If true, then there are plenty of things for both Republicans and Democrats to worry about.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7547 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
Interesting, along with the picture were highly redacted incident reports that indicated the cocaine wasn’t actually originally found in that cubby but in the residential portions of the Whitehouse.

If true, then there are plenty of things for both Republicans and Democrats to worry about.

So, someone removed it from the "residential portions" of the WH and put it in a visitor's locker? Instead of just flushing it? Or, are you saying, it is....a conspiracy? Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So, someone removed it from the "residential portions" of the WH and put it in a visitor's locker? Instead of just flushing it? Or, are you saying, it is....a conspiracy? Eeker

And if it was "highly redacted" how does anybody know what it said?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Inches. You would never see a metric measuring device graduated like that.

Link

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1214 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm just trying to figure this out since when the story broke, I didn't pay much attention because it seemed so stupid.

Is the conservative/right wing entertainment industry narrative that Hunter put a bag of cocaine in this locker for tourists at the WH?

Why he would do that?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it was in the executive wing, not a public access area'

Posts: 4982 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
it was in the executive wing, not a public access area'

quote:
Lockers aren't assigned to specific personnel, a source familiar with the setup told DailyMail.com, but instead guests can choose a locker to use and then take a key.

They are used by people who are outside visitors to the West Wing, not White House or Executive Office of the President staff.

The same source also said that someone taking a tour was the likeliest culprit because anyone with any familiarity of the White House would know that there's a bathroom steps away where the contraband could have been flushed.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Inches. You would never see a metric measuring device graduated like that.

Link

I believe you are correct Antelope…they are inches.

Hey Jeff,
Since you are the purveyor of truth who never embellishes, partakes in the use of hyperbole, or lies…go measure a dime and get back with us.

I know, in the grand scheme this is nitpicking, but we are talking Jefffive here…the Superman of Truth. rotflmo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Some of this is speculative, some factual, some documented… but with the Nixonian coverups and government obfuscation rampant, none should be summarily dismissed because of the reporter IMHO.

Redactions seem to be the province of self-serving cowards and crooks.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ouse-cocaine-scandal

quote:
quote:
quote:

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7547 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CigYX7czto

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some of this is speculative, some factual, some documented… but with the Nixonian coverups and government obfuscation rampant, none should be summarily dismissed because of the reporter IMHO.

Redactions seem to be the province of self-serving cowards and crooks.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ouse-cocaine-scandal

quote:
quote:
quote:

Now THERE'S a credible source...