THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    President Bid exploring his executive power to close the border.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Bid exploring his executive power to close the border. Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny, but I don't see you wearing any moderator badge.

Mike isn't a troll. He's just feisty.

Some of us do play mainly or solely in the political sandbox. So what?

Maybe YOU should find another place to troll.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike is fine, and gives a liberal perspective to see what they think. I just dont understand why he thinks what they do to other peoples property doesnt matter. I take defacing, destruction or stealing of my stuff very seriously.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You are not going to get a better deal.

If that bill was the best we could hope for…the country is lost already. I live close to the destruction and have holdings on the frontline. You who live isolated lives will eventually learn. Biden has created a mess that we will deal with for the foreseeable future.

Oh, right....the "destruction" and the "front lines"....ridiculous.

You can’t see it if you don’t open your eyes. I can show it to you if you want on my own property just a couple hours away from Brownsville. BTW, what does your fishing guide say about it?

Well, why don't you just tell us about the "destruction" and how it is on the "front line?" You've previously lied about young women being run off the road and attacked by cartel members near your ranch. Is that imaginary shit what we're going to talk about again?

As for me living an "isolated" life....I live in a city where over 40% of the population is Hispanic and significant percentage of that population (about 300,000) is undocumented. I don't see any "destruction" here as a result of that...nor does it feel like I live on a "front line." I see people working and trying to make a better life for themselves and their families.

Well, I see you avoided telling us what your guide, a Hispanic Texan, thinks about it.

If you want to see the destruction, meet me at El Sauz some weekend and I will show you some. Then we can drive into Rio Grande City for lunch and I will introduce you to some folks terrorized along TX-3167.

Lie??? You drive into your affluent gaited community daily that never changes and lie to yourself that nothing untoward is happening while the rest of us Texans try to cope with the destruction dealt to us by a f***ing Democrat in the Oval Office. Destruction that you yourself support.

Lol. I don't live in a gated community you asshat. And, I doubt I need lectures about being an elitist from you....as previously noted, you're the one sporting the hunting ranch down in south Texas.

So, what "destruction" are we talking about? Be specific about this "destruction."

And, more imaginary friends who have been "Terrorized?" Like those girls you lied about who got run off the road by cartel members?

You're full of shit, Lane.

Go look in the mirror MFer and see what is wrong with the USA.

I do hunt down there…but the ranch is a working cattle ranch.

The buildings are all broken into. There is trash and human shit in piles behind the barns and it is not unheard of to just have human shit in the floor of the tack rooms, storage rooms and camp houses. Not that we leave anything there anymore because it is stolen or plundered. The pipes from the wells get cut so they get drinking water…sometimes if a spigot is near. We have shut many of them off.

You don’t dare let your wife or kid ride on cattle gatherings or hunt out of sight because they WILL encounter illegals. Some willing to do harm to the vulnerable.

And like I said MFer…you want to meet some folks who have had cartel encounters along TX-3167…come to El Sauz…I will introduce you to some.

But you won’t. You will drive home to your upscale neighborhood that “your” Mexicans keep manicured and turn a blind eye to the rural areas outside of DFW. You don’t even have the guts to tell us what your Texan Hispanic fishing guide and lifelong Brownsville area family has to say.

You are a joke!

Poop and trash on your hunting enclave is the "destruction" you've been quacking about all this time? rotflmo

And truly...Hector is a good guy and a great guide but his opinion on illegal immigration doesn't really matter to me. And, he is not nearly as nutty about it as you are. Which is interesting since he lives in the "Destruction" zone you keep yapping about.

The fact of the matter is that you are a liar and a racist piece of shit, Lane. You tell me I am an elitist but I'm willing to bet you live in a nicer house than I do and I sure don't own a ranch down in south Texas.

By the way, got any workers on that ranch? Locals? Have you checked their immigration status?

Don't lie now. Wink

By the way, since you brought it up. Tell us all about all the instances where "harm to the vulnerable" has been done by immigrants in your "destruction" zone. Be specific....and don't tell us the lie about cartel members running girls off the road again.

Your guide tones it down for you because he is a good guide. I fish with him too and when talking to me he makes me seem tame. His opinion matters MUCH to me. He is a Hispanic Texan and lives there.

You are the liar. You are lying to yourself right now in this thread.

Yes…cartel members have run girls off the road in Starr County Texas. Yes…cartels traffic humans to the south. Only and idiot wouldn’t wake up to that fact.

It is actually unlikely to be on that ranch without running into illegals. Would you let your wife or children be out of sight where they are likely to encounter an illegal in the brush?

The good folks who work down there are good Hispanic Texan folks of many generations…they hate what is happening more than me. Their daily lifestyle is changed and more dangerous do to morons like you. Morons who drive home to their upscale neighborhood where nothing changes and have blinders to 90% of the land mass that makes the country function.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36560 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Abbott has taken an active role on border control . . . do you despise him too for failing to do enough to fill the gap?

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Abbott has taken an active role on border control . . . do you despise him too for failing to do enough to fill the gap?

false choice, Mike, you know it -- Abbott is actually doing things, stopping border jumpers, apprehending actual truckloads of drugs -- and you try to play a 6 year old's game of nuhnuh

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38464 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I was not suggesting any equivalency . . . simply asking . . . Lane . . . whether he despises Abbott for doing too little.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36560 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
I was not suggesting any equivalency . . . simply asking . . . Lane . . . whether he despises Abbott for doing too little.

weird, mike.. i mean, the federales are saying that everything Texas is doing on illegals actually is effective, but making them look bad/Texas is playing with Federal toys ..

the question answers itself

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38464 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two Federal court permanent injunctions prevent a President through executive order from “closing the border.

Yet, the loon contingent of the GOP has blocked a piece of legislation that would allow the President to close the border,

Good job guys.

I suggest reading here of the courts rejection of some President Trump policies like removing the right to removing the asylum. Or the Supreme Court affirming President Biden’s reversal of President Trump policy.

https://crsreports.congress.go...uct/pdf/LSB/LSB10283

Title 42, the loons cheep changing has been blocked as an executive tool by the Federal courts.

https://www.reuters.com/world/...pulsions-2023-05-18/

The Supreme Court and now the 5th Circuit have held the actions of Texas are in violation of the Constitution.

Posts: 10846 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If that bill was the best we could hope for…the country is lost already. I live close to the destruction and have holdings on the frontline. You who live isolated lives will eventually learn. Biden has created a mess that we will deal with for the foreseeable future.

You can’t see it if you don’t open your eyes. I can show it to you if you want on my own property just a couple hours away from Brownsville. BTW, what does your fishing guide say about it?

Well, why don't you just tell us about the "destruction" and how it is on the "front line?" You've previously lied about young women being run off the road and attacked by cartel members near your ranch. Is that imaginary shit what we're going to talk about again?

As for me living an "isolated" life....I live in a city where over 40% of the population is Hispanic and significant percentage of that population (about 300,000) is undocumented. I don't see any "destruction" here as a result of that...nor does it feel like I live on a "front line." I see people working and trying to make a better life for themselves and their families.

Well, I see you avoided telling us what your guide, a Hispanic Texan, thinks about it.

If you want to see the destruction, meet me at El Sauz some weekend and I will show you some. Then we can drive into Rio Grande City for lunch and I will introduce you to some folks terrorized along TX-3167.

Lie??? You drive into your affluent gaited community daily that never changes and lie to yourself that nothing untoward is happening while the rest of us Texans try to cope with the destruction dealt to us by a f***ing Democrat in the Oval Office. Destruction that you yourself support.

Lol. I don't live in a gated community you asshat. And, I doubt I need lectures about being an elitist from you....as previously noted, you're the one sporting the hunting ranch down in south Texas.

So, what "destruction" are we talking about? Be specific about this "destruction."

And, more imaginary friends who have been "Terrorized?" Like those girls you lied about who got run off the road by cartel members?

The buildings are all broken into. There is trash and human shit in piles behind the barns and it is not unheard of to just have human shit in the floor of the tack rooms, storage rooms and camp houses. Not that we leave anything there anymore because it is stolen or plundered. The pipes from the wells get cut so they get drinking water…sometimes if a spigot is near. We have shut many of them off.

You don’t dare let your wife or kid ride on cattle gatherings or hunt out of sight because they WILL encounter illegals. Some willing to do harm to the vulnerable.

And like I said MFer…you want to meet some folks who have had cartel encounters along TX-3167…come to El Sauz…I will introduce you to some.

But you won’t. You will drive home to your upscale neighborhood that “your” Mexicans keep manicured and turn a blind eye to the rural areas outside of DFW. You don’t even have the guts to tell us what your Texan Hispanic fishing guide and lifelong Brownsville area family has to say.

You are a joke!

Poop and trash on your hunting enclave is the "destruction" you've been quacking about all this time? rotflmo

And truly...Hector is a good guy and a great guide but his opinion on illegal immigration doesn't really matter to me. And, he is not nearly as nutty about it as you are. Which is interesting since he lives in the "Destruction" zone you keep yapping about.

The fact of the matter is that you are a liar and a racist piece of shit, Lane. You tell me I am an elitist but I'm willing to bet you live in a nicer house than I do and I sure don't own a ranch down in south Texas.

By the way, got any workers on that ranch? Locals? Have you checked their immigration status?

Don't lie now. Wink

By the way, since you brought it up. Tell us all about all the instances where "harm to the vulnerable" has been done by immigrants in your "destruction" zone. Be specific....and don't tell us the lie about cartel members running girls off the road again.

Your guide tones it down for you because he is a good guide. I fish with him too and when talking to me he makes me seem tame. His opinion matters MUCH to me. He is a Hispanic Texan and lives there.

Yes…cartel members have run girls off the road in Starr County Texas. Yes…cartels traffic humans to the south. Only and idiot wouldn’t wake up to that fact.

It is actually unlikely to be on that ranch without running into illegals. Would you let your wife or children be out of sight where they are likely to encounter an illegal in the brush?

The good folks who work down there are good Hispanic Texan folks of many generations…they hate what is happening more than me. Their daily lifestyle is changed and more dangerous do to morons like you. Morons who drive home to their upscale neighborhood where nothing changes and have blinders to 90% of the land mass that makes the country function.

You asshole. I turn you on to a good fishing guide and here we are. Jerkweed.

The rest of it is your FOX news reporting.

Waiting for that confirmation of girls being run off the road.

I asked you a question about your ranch down there in the combat zone.....you have workers there? Have you checked their immigration status? I am glad that you think they are happy campers. Are they legal? I bet you don't know.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15058 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a joke!

Don't lie now. Wink

You asshole. I turn you on to a good fishing guide and here we are. Jerkweed.

The rest of it is your FOX news reporting.

Waiting for that confirmation of girls being run off the road.

I asked you a question about your ranch down there in the combat zone.....you have workers there? Have you checked their immigration status? I am glad that you think they are happy campers. Are they legal? I bet you don't know.

I was on ranches on the border last week. Pretty eye opening.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Our ranch families are generations long Texans.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have no doubt the matter is a crisis. I believe what Dr. Easter says is happening in his property. He is there to see it. A primary source.

I also have no doubt that the wing of the GOP has done nothing to fix it while complaining the most for votes and donations.

Posts: 10846 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68861660

We're being treated like idiots. I am so entirely disgusted with each and every "Ruler" in D.C.

Posts: 9095 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I have no doubt the matter is a crisis. I believe what Dr. Easter says is happening in his property. He is there to see it. A primary source.

I also have no doubt that the wing of the GOP has done nothing to fix it while complaining the most for votes and donations.

I actually agree with you that the GOP needs to do more. I have to tell you though ive been neither party cares. Talking points are better.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
One party wants a completely open border. One party “talks” a good game.

Participate and be active within the party with interest during the Primary process and vote straight ticket in the General.

Yeah, some idiots will be elected in the Party you supported BUT…it’s the only way to get the votes.

If they don’t carry the mail…the work to be done is in the Primary. Voting against the “Party with Interest” for the “Party Who wants the Opposite”…is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

A good example is Roland saying I want an AR-15 and will fight to keep them…

…then voting for Biden (spitefully) who says: “I am coming for your AR-15s.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It could be that Biden gets votes not out of spite, but rather that people can not in good conscience vote for the GOP's amoral, seditionist nominee.

Posts: 198 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Actually, that^^^sums up spite well…when the vote willfully goes to someone who tells you they are going to do to you what you dislike.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You confuse spite for morals. When someone tries to steal a Presidential election, I find that a non-starter. Not supporting such an amoral individual has nothing to do with spite.

Trump is not morally fit for the office of POTUS.

Posts: 198 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
One party wants a completely open border. One party “talks” a good game.

Participate and be active within the party with interest during the Primary process and vote straight ticket in the General.

Yeah, some idiots will be elected in the Party you supported BUT…it’s the only way to get the votes.

If they don’t carry the mail…the work to be done is in the Primary. Voting against the “Party with Interest” for the “Party Who wants the Opposite”…is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

A good example is Roland saying I want an AR-15 and will fight to keep them…

…then voting for Biden (spitefully) who says: “I am coming for your AR-15s.

My friend, I very much want you to be right. WE have both seen the border and understand the true scale of things more than many. That said, in my view both parties have failed for years to solve this issue. Cesar Chavez who i have no use for saw this, he sent his people to the border to turn back the illegals. That was 50 years ago. I have said before this feels a bit like the death throes of a republic. Soon there will be Gauls in the senate (cheap Rome reference from a history guy). To be fair I am the problem too. I have a nice house, great yard etc. I have no doubt the yard guy that takes care of it and the cleaning lady are both illegal. Do I love it? no. But i do enjoy my house looking great. I often think of Tom Russels great song, Whos Gonna Build the Wall. Then i counter balance that with the fact that in Linn i was shown a rape tree. On land of Mexicans that have owned their ranch since it was a land grant. I have voted straight line Republican with one exception up to now. Im not sure im getting my ROI. And the Democrats are even more lost.