New
Find
Notify
Tools

MTG shows d*** pics of Hunter Biden on House floor Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://www.independent.co.uk/...photos-b2379374.html

The level of GOP stupidity just really leaves one speechless. This is the business being conducted by the republicans in the United States House of Representatives. Confused

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
And they wouldn't have this business to conduct if Hunter wasn't conducting his business that way would they?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
And they wouldn't have this business to conduct if Hunter wasn't conducting his business that way would they?

Exactly!

Trump and his family were financed by Putin.

Biden and family are finance by the Chinks!

And America is screwed! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

And, there you have it. The idiots approve. Wink

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Bluefish, do you not understand, Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He holds no elected office and never has and never will. Your support of this humiliation and exploitation of a private citizen shows what every rational person on this site knows: You are devoid of character and integrity and morals.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bluefish, do you not understand, Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He holds no elected office and never has and never will.

Except it REALLY looks like Hunter D*** Pics job was to funnel a lot of money to his father, who is and has been a high political figure. Pretty obvious, eh?

~Ann

Posts: 19157 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's all about doing damage to Joe Biden. Even when the evidence is lame, repugs will use any means, and for them it's as good as facts. It's the same M.O. over and over again when they really don't have anything. Just make a big deal out of what ya got.

Phony whistleblowers, dots that don't connect, leaks of nothingburgers, theories, all will generally accomplish the same things as real evidence and facts in repug world.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...730f9ca75f9913&ei=94

The FBI is furious Chuck Grassley released an internal document that makes unverified claims about Hunter and Joe Biden accepting bribes
Story by ssheth@businessinsider.com (Sonam Sheth,Brent D. Griffiths) • Yesterday 8:02 PM

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Bluefish, do you not understand, Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He holds no elected office and never has and never will. Your support of this humiliation and exploitation of a private citizen shows what every rational person on this site knows: You are devoid of character and integrity and morals.

Uh huh

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:
Bluefish, do you not understand, Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He holds no elected office and never has and never will.

Except it REALLY looks like Hunter D*** Pics

Pretty obvious, eh?

Well, maybe obvious to you. Smiler How do you know it REALLY looks like HIS dick?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's an article from what I consider a Right leaning source; Washington Examiner

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...51b4c9874567b1&ei=20

Hunter Biden investigation: What FBI bribery document says about first Trump impeachment
Story by Sarah Bedford • 5h ago

================================================

The article is pretty convincing. But they connect a lot of dots that may or may not be connected.

They also state a few lies, which are common beliefs among their audience.

And in the final summation:

The newly-published FBI document suggests Trump’s mention of the messy situation involving Burisma, Shokin, and the Biden family during the infamous 2019 phone call was far from a conspiracy theory.

Several IRS and FBI agents involved in the Hunter Biden investigation have testified to Congress this year about the credibility of allegations of corruption involving the Ukraine business, and the informant who provided the information in the FD-1023 document was a highly trusted informant for the FBI.

Trump’s opponents accused him of peddling deranged falsehoods by asking Zelensky about the removal of the Ukrainian prosecutor.

===============================================

I highlighted some significant words or phrases in the above three summation paragraphs to focus on them. This is a sample. The whole article is this way.

I'll take them one at a time:

"suggests" -- That's far from facts or evidence.

"Far from a conspiracy theory" -- So what? The fact is that Trump had inside knowledge, perhaps classified, and he used it for coercion for political gain. The article skips that fact.

"Highly trusted informant for the FBI" -- Highly trusted is not the same as verification of the claims or info. Plus by publishing the document the informant may be compromised. The documents were obtained by subpoena, by the committee, and thus they had a responsibility to Truth, facts, evidence, and perhaps the informant, yet for political reward they forfeited all that. Is that not malfeasance? The article skips all that.

"peddling deranged falsehoods" -- I don't think that was the accusation. It certainly wasn't the basis for impeachment. The basis was using the powers of office to extract, coerce, political dirt against an opponent, and threatening to withhold military arms aid in exchange - aid which had already been approved.

This is an example of how media bias twists info to suit the audience, for their cherished affirmation.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This article also shows how both the media and the republican congressmen on the committee feed that affirmations machine of the conspiracists:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...51b4c9874567b1&ei=27

The Next Step In The Hunter Biden Investigation Is A Biggie. Will House Oversight Take It?
Story by James Lynch and Henry Rodgers • Yesterday 9:10 PM

“Let me be clear. Although these facts contradict Attorney General Garland’s testimony and raise serious questions for you to investigate, I have never claimed to have evidence that Attorney General Garland knowingly lied to Congress. Whether AG Garland knew his testimony was false is for you and the inspector generals to determine, not me.”

“Comer, Smith, and Jordan have requested transcribed interviews with over a dozen officials. I don’t have anything further at the moment but expect more at some point,” a spokesperson for the House Oversight Committee told the Daily Caller.

House Republicans have requested interviews with at least 13 officials involved in the Hunter Biden investigation including Garland and Weiss.

================================================

Isn't this supposed to be an anti-weaponization political committee?

XXX

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think someone needs to have a standard somewhere regardless others behavior. Everyone doesn't need to lower themselves to others level all the time. I think it'd be nice for our side to have a standard of acceptable behavior and decorum regardless the other guy.

But hey! That doesn't mean they shouldn't be showing dick pics on the chamber floor while in session! I'm for it. Hopefully the Jewish Space Lasers will finally get the congressional hearing they deserve.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...67bdc6d579a254&ei=52

James Comer Put People at Risk With Biden Document Release: Ret. General
Story by Kaitlin Lewis • Yesterday 7:08 PM

XXX

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I guess the bank records of money transfers is all bogus info. Funny if someone showed that money was transferred to one of my accounts and that was a lie I would be blasting out "that report is a lie" Haven't heard a single word saying that

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
So what does showing fuck shots and doc pics have to do with funneling money to Joe

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing
Stupid to do it

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden is a fuck up…par excellence. If you can’t admit it that’s on you. It’s 2023, how many celebrity sex tapes, dick picks, titty selfies being released does it take to realize you don’t do this? Particularly if you’re famous. Extraticular if your Dad is a very well known politician. Stop with the GOP this and that. Remember when Trump had a Russian piss fetish? This is why this is an issue. Tit for tat political shit slinging. Unfortunately for the Biden’s, Hunter is an absolute disaster of a human being…and takes pictures and videos to prove it.

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

I think someone needs to have a standard somewhere regardless others behavior. Everyone doesn't need to lower themselves to others level all the time. I think it'd be nice for our side to have a standard of acceptable behavior and decorum regardless the other guy.

But hey! That doesn't mean they shouldn't be showing dick pics on the chamber floor while in session! I'm for it. Hopefully the Jewish Space Lasers will finally get the congressional hearing they deserve.

Hey, I just hope we aren't subjected to MTG d*** pics. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

Except it REALLY looks like Hunter D*** Pics job was to funnel a lot of money to his father, who is and has been a high political figure. Pretty obvious, eh?

Obvious to FOX News zombies who subject themselves to a constant stream of unsupported allegations from right-wing radio.

Maybe you can help us out with a reference or a citation or some sort of proof that supports your assertion that Hunter or anybody else was funneling money to President Biden.

But, I seriously fucking doubt it.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

Now that you put that in my brain I'm going to go find my blankie, call my Mommy on the phone and go lay down for a nap for a while.
Maybe find half a dozen saltine crackers to eat.
Big Grin

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Come on Ann, you made some really beautiful of assertions, and based on the number of posts that you have started making n the last week alone, you have trouble posting. So, how about answering Mitchell’s question, or you just a blowhard?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My country is a lost cause. On the plus side it's at least entertaining to watch it unwind. I love the idea that her actions in the House, violate some standard of conduct, not BJs in the oval office standards of conduct, but important standards of conduct. Outstanding.

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Your point, Navuluck?

The Repugs are the ones that are trying to get these lurid acts into the public domain

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Doesn't say much positive for you or your party's accomplishments if you have to resort to digging up dirt on your opponent or their family in order to beat them at the ballot box. Joe Dirt vs don Dirt; WHAT A CHOICE!

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1171 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Navaluk:
My country is a lost cause. On the plus side it's at least entertaining to watch it unwind. I love the idea that her actions in the House, violate some standard of conduct, not BJs in the oval office standards of conduct, but important standards of conduct. Outstanding.

Remind me about all the people who don't think getting a BJ in the oval office violates a standard of conduct?

And, what does that have to do with this? Other than an effort to divert attention from this absurd stunt by one of the apparent leaders of your party.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Slick Willy, for one.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

We somehow survived Billy Carter and Roger Clinton, this too shall pass.

I idly wonder how much money Ukrainians owe to Delaware banks, though...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLindsay:
Well I guess the bank records of money transfers is all bogus info. Funny if someone showed that money was transferred to one of my accounts and that was a lie I would be blasting out "that report is a lie" Haven't heard a single word saying that

So the deposits and transfers have been substantiated then? THAT'S the proof and evidence that people want to see.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1171 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell I do not know, I did see a list which showed the transfers, listing where it came from and where it was received. When no one started screaming that it was a lie, I thought it was true. If someone said I received several million dollars in an account I set up and it was not true I sure would be shouting that it was a lie

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dang it, Mike -- i just spray diet dr pepper on my keyboard from laughing/gagging

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
It's all about doing damage to Joe Biden Donald Trump . Even when the evidence is lame, repugs dems will use any means, and for them it's as good as facts. It's the same M.O. over and over again when they really don't have anything. Just make a big deal out of what ya got.

Phony whistleblowers, dots that don't connect, leaks of nothingburgers, theories, all will generally accomplish the same things as real evidence and facts in repug Dem world.

equally valid, as rewritten- Heck, Man, people were calling for trump's impeachment in 2016, before he even took the oath --

Both sides are equally guilty of this kind of stupidity --

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your point, Navuluck?

The Repugs are the ones that are trying to get these lurid acts into the public domain

Were the republicans behind all of the Stormy Daniels interviews?? Splashing the pussy grabber tapes??

The blind hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Both the democrats and republicans are an embarrassment. And not just the parties themselves, their followers/apologists are every bit as shameless.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:

Maybe you can help us out with a reference or a citation or some sort of proof that supports your assertion that Hunter or anybody else was funneling money to President Biden.

But, I seriously fucking doubt it.

Mike, I am in full agreement with you that it is unlikely that Joe received money from Hunter’s dealings. And I also agree that it speaks volumes that so many would jump to that conclusion without any evidence(and no, a drugged out idiot claiming to have the inside path to “the big man” doesn’t count as evidence).

But, none of us believe that Hunter isn’t at the very least guilty of receiving money under the pretense of having influence with his father. Does anyone deny that?

Wouldn’t that fact alone be worthy of scrutiny? Especially since Joe does seem to have a close relationship with Hunter?

If Don Jr. had made similar statements, would you want a thorough investigation?

I would.

Jason

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
MTG is the right version of AOC. Two idiots…. thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Were the republicans behind all of the Stormy Daniels interviews?? Splashing the pussy grabber tapes??

You don’t get the difference between the right of the voting public to know the character of a presidential candidate and a private citizen that’s had drug abuse problems and just happens to be the son of the president? You don’t get that?

Analogies just ain’t your bag, huh?

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Apparently, you don’t get it. Let me spell C A T for you.

Presidential candidate vs. private citizen.

Yet you cry like a little schoolgirl with scuffed knees about hypocrisy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You don’t get the difference between the right of the voting public to know the character of a presidential candidate and a private citizen that’s had drug abuse problems and just happens to be the son of the president? You don’t get that?

President Trump announced his grabbing policies to the public in a known recorded interview. Daniels has a right (subject to the NDA which she violated and had to pay) to tell the public what happened to her.

Neither are synonymous w a setting member of Congress showing photos of someone’s genitalia that has no legitimate public debate.

Is she saying bc HB had photos of his genitalia on his lentil he was subject to blackmail?

Most states have adopted statutes making the dissemination of photos like this a crime. Unless she can point to a public policy exception that covers her actions, and assuming the Feds have a similar statute, she should be charged.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your point, Navuluck?

I cannot teach you to spell let alone think.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
quote:

President Trump announced his grabbing policies to the public in a known recorded interview. Daniels has a right (subject to the NDA which she violated and had to pay) to tell the public what happened to her.

Neither are synonymous w a setting member of Congress showing photos of someone’s genitalia that has no legitimate public debate.

Is she saying bc HB had photos of his genitalia on his lentil he was subject to blackmail?

Most states have adopted statutes making the dissemination of photos like this a crime. Unless she can point to a public policy exception that covers her actions, and assuming the Feds have a similar statute, she should be charged.

Schrod,

Why do you get so defensive? Both sides are guilty of the same blind hypocrisy.

You may be right in that I am overly focused on the hypocrisy. I can tell you that this double standard that is held by both the “democrats” and the “republicans”, as those who vote for either party like to call themselves, is the central reason that we have such horribly unfit leaders.

You excuse Hunter’s transgressions as he is a private citizen. Would you extend the same rule set to Donald Jr? Or to Kushner?

Is it really too much for the voting public to ask for one single “clean” politician to lead this country? Don’t we deserve a president whose closest isn’t filled with skeletons?

I realized how stupid that seems, but just think of what it says about our leaders that we can’t even find one who isn’t compromised in some manner.

LHeym,

The pussy grabber tape was taken from a hot mike when Trump wasn’t being interviewed. Not defending the buffoon, but he didn’t “announce it to the public.”

As far as the revenge porn laws(I’m guessing that is what you are referring to?) would that cover photos that are already in the public realm? Did she show anything that isn’t already available on the internet?

I’m not defending the idiot MTG, but am asking you from a legal standpoint.

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Defensive? Don’t think so. Tired of you and your brethrens’ false equivalency. It’s the only defense you bozos have: If there is a complaint about Trump’s conduct, then it’s always, about Biden’s laptop, Hillary’s e mails.

To Maga Trump tring to overthrow the election and the Constitution is the same as some hopped up puke fucking a hooker in a shitty hotel room.

It is a game to own the libs. You couldn’t give a shit less about the truth.