THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    After refusing and taking heat Sen Tuberville calls racist, racist
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After refusing and taking heat Sen Tuberville calls racist, racist Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
White Nationalists are Racist. Good job Sen Tuberville after having to be pushed to an obvious conclusion by the market place of ideas.

Considering the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers market to military, I am glad the Senate is taking the radicalization by White Nationalist groups seriously during confirmation of the leader of military policy from the uniform personnel side.

https://apple.news/Ak7C41oCRS92SvyJutD0w9A

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be careful. Calling someone a racist offends the more delicate sensibilities here.

Posts: 6134 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Saying the truth is considered racist today!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Be careful. Calling someone a racist offends the more delicate sensibilities here.

Coming from Roland, the guy who posted that slavery is the reason that African Americans are lazy thieves?
faint

Every is at least a little racist. Maybe not as racist as you…

The problem is that you guys want to use the term to shut down the discussion as soon as the truth is presented and you position is shown to be indefensible.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Coming from Roland, the guy who posted that slavery is the reason that African Americans are lazy thieves?

Shall we have a liar's contest now?

Nah. My grandpa told me not to let someone drag you down in the gutter, 'cause they'll only beat you with experience.

Maybe it's time for you to come down to earth. You're obsessed.

Posts: 6134 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crbutler is worried about American munitions. Well, the Faction is now attacking the Military Budget over their culture war seeking Government to control our most intimate, personal aspects of human life.

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Is the NAACP a racist organization?

Is “Black Pride” a racist celebration?

What is the definition of a “White Nationalist?”

I get confused these days on exactly which groups are allowed to group by race and those which aren’t. Maybe Congress should publish a national rules white paper so we could all refer to it to stay in our lanes.

I can’t even believe crap like this makes the news. 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . spend a little time brushing up on your history of Germany in the 1930's and it will probably help you with your struggle to define what a "white nationalist" is.

Wink

Mike

Posts: 21234 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Pretty well read brother Mike but there seems multiple definitions out there.

Thus my question: What criteria are required to constitute a white nationalist?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
You loons are playing silly word games: We know what a racist is and what a white nationalist is.

It’s rather funny to watch you loons try to develop your gotcha moments. The problem is that you try to set your traps with absurd questions.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
For example, if I were to give you four defining characteristics of a white nationalist, you would find one that didn’t fit a known white nationalist, then you would extrapolate that exception to apply to all of them, and suddenly, ergo, there are no white nationalists or they aren’t racist or some other crazy conclusion.

So transparent to explain away this cancer. I suggest that you get up a little earlier so as to construct more effective and cogent snares.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Pretty well read brother Mike but there seems multiple definitions out there.

Thus my question: What criteria are required to constitute a white nationalist?

I figure you are well read and have chosen to Asimov the language and philosophy of the Blood and Soil Movement.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Seems like ledvm could answer his own question, but he's an educated man and he knows where that will lead him. The finger will point to MAGA Republicans, Trump, Tuberville, etc. So instead he plays his childish game.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One common tactic of both the white nationalists as exemplified by the Nazis and the current progressive left is overt demonization of their political opponents.

Face it, racism is a spectrum, and pretty much everyone has some degree of racist thoughts and behaviors.

Doesn’t make it good or right, but to declare someone a racist just to make political points seems somewhat… hypocritical.

Posts: 10639 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Over demonization? You mean calling gay people abominations, disgusting perverts, trans folks freaks and groomers, or Democrat, African American majority communities shit holes?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bingo! We have a winner.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Calling gay people abominations is demonization, as is disgusting perverts.

Calling trans people freaks is as well.

Groomers? Overall blanket statements, yes. Are some? You can answer that.

Most poor inner cities are shit holes… ask the residents. There does seem to be a correlation between democrat run large cities and bad conditions. San Francisco is not a poor city, but it is a literal cesspool. (Aka shithole). What’s the usual correlation? Lack of enforcement of the law.

You all may be saying most democrats are not for defund the police, but from how things have been going, the majority of democrats (until the chickens came home to roost) have been all for it publicly.

Posts: 10639 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . spend a little time brushing up on your history of Germany in the 1930's and it will probably help you with your struggle to define what a "white nationalist" is.

Wink

it will also help you under stand the modern brown shirts, err antifa

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38500 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . seems like groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers would be a little more apropos. After all, they are the ones that staged their own putsch on January 6.

Mike

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:

Wink

it will also help you under stand the modern brown shirts, err antifa

Nice try Jeff, the brown shirts were fascists, Antifa is “anti fascist”. They conduct mostly peaceful protests “fight fascism”.

Words have meaning ya know?

Men are women

Two legs good four legs baaad

Roll Eyes

Jason

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . seems like groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers would be a little more apropos. After all, they are the ones that staged their own putsch on January 6.

quote:
Its primary purposes were providing protection for {approved political rallies}rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties,

I guess using the tactics of the enemy doesn't make one the enemy

geez Mike, after YOUR personal interactions with the extreme, compassionate, tolerant, "myth" leftie warriors, YOU are defending antifa? REALLY? 90,000 of them signed up to have you, after bodily harm, to be fired

#dumptrump

476AR,

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Jason,
sometimes you confuse me ...

#dumptrump

476AR,

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jason,
sometimes you confuse me ...

Sometime I confuse myself…

I was being facetious.

A principal who I worked for a few years ago made that statement in all seriousness: “Antifa can’t be fascist. Their name literally means anti-fascist. They are fight fascism!”

He was a heck of a nice guy and quite educated… He also referred to the BLM riots as “protests”.

Sometimes I wonder how reasonable people with similar backgrounds can hold views so vastly different from my own.

The quote “two legs good four legs better” was in reference to Animal Farm when the leaders began to play with words and to mask the truth.

Jason

-Jason Brown

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I got the, inverted, animal farm ref, with the other satire, but was confused... don't know i am no longer confused, but does that really matter to anyone other than me?

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:
Its primary purposes were providing protection for {approved political rallies}rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties,

I guess using the tactics of the enemy doesn't make one the enemy

geez Mike, after YOUR personal interactions with the extreme, compassionate, tolerant, "myth" leftie warriors, YOU are defending antifa? REALLY? 90,000 of them signed up to have you, after bodily harm, to be fired

That’s nothing compared to what happened on January 6.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
All this palaver and still no one listed the defining criteria it takes to be a white nationalist. Confused

I am caucasian and I love the USA (at least the one I used to know). And, I believe in America first. Thus, am I a white nationalist? I am pretty brown from the knees and elbows down and from the throat up from coaching baseball all summer…does that disqualify me? Big Grin

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you want to claim the title of white nationalist, I won't stop you. lol

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Face it, racism is a spectrum, and pretty much everyone has some degree of racist thoughts and behaviors.

Probably the wisest thing anyone has said on the subject.

Fear and hatred of strangers, those who are different, are hard-wired into our genes. I believe we should try to identify and suppress those feelings. By giving them expression, we only solidify them.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Funny Roland, you weren’t so quick to agree when I pointed out the exact same thing regarding the fact that we are all racist to some degree.

On the second point, you are right that we have to put in work to end racism.

But that work should start with our own prejudices, not going around pointing out everyone else’s.

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't help stalking me, can you?

You are the only one accusing others of racial prejudice. I haven't done so.

You're really obsessed with this issue, aren't you? LMAO!

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Roland,
You accuse me of “twisting your words”, but refuse to show how I missed your meaning. I would love to hear you try to explain how your racist BS, is in fact not racist. I’ll tell you what, do me that favor and I’ll put it to rest.

After all, I have answered every question that you have asked of me, regardless of your attempts to offend.

But let’s be honest, I did get your insinuations correct, and you realize that there is no way that you can explain it away.

Because why else would you refuse to answer???

quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
Come on now Rowland, you are the one who said that I was twisting your words when I said that you pointed to slavery is the reason that African Americans are lazy thieves? I still would like to hear how this wasn’t a racist statement:

quote:
A wrong like slavery has effects that echo down through the generations, the same as physical, sexual, and emotional abuse tends to run in families. Older black people still remember blatant discrimination. Not everyone can rise above such treatment in a few generations.

Slavers used to split up black families for more efficient breeding. Thereby depriving boys of father role models.

What kind of work ethic would you expect a slave to develop?

What kind of respect for property rights?

Telling the descendants of slaves to move on is very easy for a white man to say.[/b] Especially when his own ancestors may have been slavers and he wants to make excuses for them.

Sorry, I don’t believe that there is anyone here who doesn’t know exactly what you were getting at, but feel free to explain what you really meant.

Malcolm X was right about you “white liberals who proclaim to love the Negro”.

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're still up, researching posts, aren't you? Posting at 2:00am? Does your wife, partner, girlfriend, paramour, or empty bed know?

Don't you have lessons to prepare for tomorrow's class? Shouldn't you be getting some sleep so you're fresh for the little darlings in the morning?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You accuse me of “twisting your words”, but refuse to show how I missed your meaning. I would love to hear you try to explain how your racist BS, is in fact not racist. I’ll tell you what, do me that favor and I’ll put it to rest.

Now why would I care whether you continue to knock your head against a cement wall? Put it to rest, you say? That's up to your choice alone.

'Sides, it might be amusing to watch for a while yet. In fairness I ought to warn you that repeated blows to the head can lead to Parkinson's disease. But you've proved a real champ at taking head shots.

So don't worry about me. If I get tired of your antics, I can always put you on ignore. Yep, I don't see a downside to my plan.

Carry on, as you will.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Funny Roland, you weren’t so quick to agree when I pointed out the exact same thing regarding the fact that we are all racist to some degree.

And that begins by not bringing it into every conversation, not using it as a criteria for selection, and not drawing like a sword to defeat someone in a debate. It means for the most part…just shutting the **** up about it.

But that work should start with our own prejudices, not going around pointing out everyone else’s.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're still up, researching posts, aren't you? Posting at 2:00am?

Odd coming from a guy who jumped on my 2 am post within 20 minutes.

Don't you have lessons to prepare for tomorrow's class?

Here in America school is out June/July/August. I’d think that you would know that, being that you’re American, right?

I’m still wondering why you haven’t shown me how stupid I was to misunderstand your racist post. That should have been a lot easier than dodging that question, shouldn’t it?

You could have shut me up and made me look like the fool that I am, right? So why didn’t you?

It couldn’t be that you too see your own racism now that I’ve pointed it out for you, could it???

rotflmo

Jason

-Jason Brown

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

And that begins by not bringing it into every conversation, not using it as a criteria for selection, and not drawing like a sword to defeat someone in a debate. It means for the most part…just shutting the **** up about it.

But then they would have to argue using logic alone, which is impossible to do when a position is built on emotion. Kinda reminds me of some other emotional creatures…
Big Grin

Dang Lane, you and I might disagree about Trump and the value of the current Republican Party, but other than that, I sure like the way you think.

beer

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somehow you've acquired the notion that you are entitled to cross-examine me.

But this is not a courtroom and you're not Perry Mason.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
You accuse me of twisting your words, but refuse to show me where I had misconstrued your meaning??

I don’t blame you, I sure as hell wouldn’t want to try to defend your racist positions either.

Big Grin

Jason

-Jason Brown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here in America school is out June/July/August. I’d think that you would know that, being that you’re American, right?

Well, then don't you have houses to go paint or something?

Something...anything productive! Instead of hounding me on the internet?

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
You are right Roland, you have already reinforced my beliefs about sanctimonious libs thinking that emotion can be used to eclipse facts and logic.

I’ll leave you to enjoy the darkness.

beer

Jason

-Jason Brown