Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gone Hunting Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Leaving for Red Stag in Austria. Flight leaves N KY at 700 pm. Going to work the morning.

You guys got this.

Posts: 10960 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Good hunting, Bro.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Best of luck!

Have a great time.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good hunting.
Hoping you find a great stag.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2026 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy! I love hunting Red Stag in the roar, simply spectacular. Best of luck on the hunt.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Safe travels…good luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy yourself!

Posts: 10662 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn that sounds like fun! Wish I was going too! Get us some pictures! Where in Austria are you headed to?

Posts: 514 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Tallyho

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38513 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I’m there now
Stags are roaring

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19170 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Stag and the smile says it all!

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good hunting Smiler
Leaving in two days myself. 8 days moose hunting in the northern part of Norway. Can`t wait! Need some peace of mind and everything else than sitting on my ass in an office Smiler

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote