New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soulless mother trots out gender-confused child Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Smells like a phony deal.

1. The mother is a conservative's wet dream of an evil woke woman abusing her son with testosterone. Too good to be true.

2. If she's doing what she says it likely is abuse, depending on state law. Why hasn't someone locked her up?

Is there a video equivalent of the Onion?

Will you report back on the status of this story in a few more days or a week?

Posts: 6164 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Let’s assume for a moment the veracity of the video for the sake of discussion. Multiple forum members here have in the past on various threads espoused their opinion that the tranny issue is a private matter and we should just live and let live. Does this video, if legitimate, change the opinion of those members concerning this issue?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Again, I do not not know the and the video does not show the facts of the situation.

Yes, better a parent (and supporting ones) the child, and child’s physicians make this determination.

You assume the whole trans he Dr is “sick” and transitioning of no value. Hence, you will never see value.

I am fine w legislation not allowing surgery until age 18.

Posts: 10983 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

1. The mother is a conservative's wet dream

This isn’t an attack, just an observation: a lot of you more reasonable democrats/progressive are taking this approach. You see the nuttiness of some of this trans-children BS and, seeing that it is indefensible, you deny/deflect/minimize the issue instead of admitting that your party should be pushing back against some of this nonsense.

I have no idea if this video is fake, but there are a lot of similar videos out there(raising babies as gender neutral “theybbies”, etc).

The Democratic Party aligned themselves with this movement because they needed to bring the most liberal voters into their tent. Now the rank and file democrat voters feel the need to defend it to some extent.

Like anything, the truth is coming out and this trans kid garbage is losing steam, even amongst progressivea. Thank God for that.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Again, I do not not know the and the video does not show the facts of the situation.

Yes, better a parent (and supporting ones) the child, and child’s physicians make this determination.

You assume the whole trans he Dr is “sick” and transitioning of no value. Hence, you will never see value.

I am fine w legislation not allowing surgery until age 18.

Could you please translate your gobbledygook into English?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still think it is none of my concern what others do in their home.

I strongly believe in minding my own business and leaving others to do as they wish.

If you want to lobby your legislators to pass a law delaying gender affirmation surgery until after age 18, by all means, do so. It is not my fight though, far more pressing issues exist I believe.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
So you’re ok with what you see there on film, assuming its veracity?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not my business, not my house, not my kid.

I'm fine with parents making decisions for their own children.

If you feel we need a law to address the situation, do something about it.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Wow. Just wow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Wow. Just wow.

Have you considered starting a local chapter of F.A.T., Fathers Against Trannies? I'm sure there's a desperate need in your area. Roll Eyes

Maybe these morons have an extra T-shirt for you:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...abfcde3a3dbc77&ei=36

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
and-
just perhaps-
you should send for a NAMBLA shirt and a donation form
------
hmm
thought you didn't insert yourself into others lives

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DuggaBoye:
and-
just perhaps-
you should send for a NAMBLA shirt and a donation form It sounds as though you have experience with this group, do tell us all about your first hand knowledge.
------
hmm
thought you didn't insert yourself into others lives. Your really reaching with that one....it was a statement made in jest. It appears you may have ridden the short bus to school as a child.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

1. The mother is a conservative's wet dream of an evil woke woman abusing her son with testosterone. Too good to be true.

2. If she's doing what she says it likely is abuse, depending on state law. Why hasn't someone locked her up?

Is there a video equivalent of the Onion?

Will you report back on the status of this story in a few more days or a week?

Sure seems like a credible source, depending on your definition of "credible"...

https://thewokeobserver.com/

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9585 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
tell us all about your first hand knowledge.

that would be as an expert witness for the prosecution

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
tell us all about your first hand knowledge.

that would be as an expert witness for the prosecution

Working deep undercover? I guess everyone is an expert on something.....

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
actually as the trauma surgeon that helped to (physically) repair some the young victims--

you know -
the ones that a smartass like you wants us to mind our own business about--
and let everyone choose their own "way of life"

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
actually as the trauma surgeon that helped to (physically) repair some the young victims--

you know -

We have laws regarding that behavior do we not? Those laws should be enforced, very vigorously.

That is not a way of life you fucking moron, that is evil, vile, felonious behavior.

How people raise their children within the law is none of your damn business.

But somehow you feel it is your right to insert your F.A.T. ass into someone else's family life. cuckoo

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
the child looks like they couldn't shive a git to be there, and isn't all that engaged - but teens will be moody and I could be reading it incorrectly

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38515 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Wow. Just wow.

Yeah....my thoughts exactly......

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:

you know -

We have laws regarding that behavior do we not? Those laws should be enforced, very vigorously.

That is not a way of life you fucking moron, that is evil, vile, felonious behavior.

But somehow you feel it is your right to insert your F.A.T. ass into someone else's family life. cuckoo

Sooooo.....if theRe wasn't a law against child abuse it would be okay with you?

Sicko!

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:

you know -

Sooooo.....if theRe wasn't a law against child abuse it would be okay with you?

Sicko!

Another fucking moron, but we already knew that about you.