New
Find
Notify
Tools

High-class GOP dames Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Kari Lake, the denier piece of work who Trump wishes wouldn't show up so often at Mar-a-Lago.
House speaker destroyer Marjorie Taylor Greene, who makes AOC seem reasonable.
And now dog killer Kristi Noem.

https://apnews.com/article/kri...61c697f20ab3b227a19b

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just saw MTG is going to force a vote on getting rid of Johnson. He will have to rely on the Democrats to retain his seat as SOTH.

Strange times.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So Rep. Greene is going to force a vote to oust her Party’s Speaker (3rd this Congress).

The reason being the GOO Speaker passed a bill that caused all the liberals and Ivy League College students to protest.

Weird how the world works.

Posts: 10912 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I take issue with Kristi Noem in a couple of respects. On the plus side, she's good looking, and grew up with an appreciation for ranching and hunting; and grew-up to be self-reliant and a decision maker.

On the negative side she thinks she is always the smartest person in the room, and she is a Donald Trump suck-up. (You can always say you love family and you love the Lord; but, to me, if you kiss Trump's ass, you have just proven you love neither.)

I don't hold it against her for killing her dog. Sounded like it deserved it. I hold it against her for "bragging" about it. If you are in that situation, it's regrettable, but you take care of it, and move on. You don't write about it as an example of how tough you are.

(We had a dog growing up that was super cool, but as we were walking home one day, he got into someone's chickens, and killed one. We went home and told our dad, and he went back and paid for the chicken. He also tied the dead chicken to the dog's collar and made him wear it for a few weeks. The dog seemed to get the message.)

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If a dog kills, it dies. That simple, and I do not enjoy it.

A dog does not need to die bc it is not making the grade as a hunting dog.

I lost a lot of respect for her.

Posts: 10912 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

I don't hold it against her for killing her dog. Sounded like it deserved it. I hold it against her for "bragging" about it. If you are in that situation, it's regrettable, but you take care of it, and move on. You don't write about it as an example of how tough you are.

Pitiful.

Reminds me of the time a self-professed "tough son of a bitch" named Kensco wrote a hunting story on this website and "bragged" about how he kicked an animal he killed, in the nuts, just because he could.

Remember that, tough guy?

Posts: 2952 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would find a dog for Noem to kill if she stayed the night, shes a smokeshow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
lets assume that the story she tells is correct. As a dog owner Id ask what the hell was she doing allowing the dog free reign to do what it did? If it got into someones chickens then its her fault.
On the other side, what often offends people the most is that many of us can put down animals ourselves. You do not hear such outcry from the millions who send thier animal too the vet to be put down.
Its the same wearisome attitude we see from those who buy meat from the supermarket, and criticise you for shooting your own.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s a farming vs pet owning thing.

If you farm, there are times when an animal has to be put down. Farming is a business. If every time an injured animal has to be put down it costs you $100 for vet fees, you would be broke pretty quick.

Farmers tend to not understand that some folks see shooting an animal that you own to put it down is seen as cruelty by some.

If a dog has to be killed, it needs to be put down humanely. Shooting it is something that is humane when done right.

Bragging/discussing it in a book seems to not make sense. Farmers would look at it as a nonissue that a chicken killer had to be put down… so why bring it up as a specific?

That she did makes no sense unless she is deliberately trying to offend some folks.

I had to put our dog down for killing livestock… vs I shot my dog because it wouldn’t be a good dog anyhow…

Not sensible.

If you want to be a politician, not getting negatives unnecessarily is important. It shows that Noem is either not very smart or she has a screw loose. She apparently wrote what she did to get a reaction. If you want to show you make the hard choices, fine, extraneous details are unimportant, and those were added more to get a reaction.

Of course, most of these books are ghost written, and apparently the paid writer doesn’t like Noem.

Posts: 10635 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would personally shot a dog for killing other creatures on others property, or biting unprovoked. I would not enjoy it. I would not talk about it.

A dog does not need to die for not making the grade as a hunting dog.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
GOO Speaker
while i won't be consistent in it, as it's too much effort, I am going to ride you, from time to time, about PROOF READING your phone before you hit post - you not bothering to reread and get it right is actually a sign of arrogance

WTF is a GOO speaker?

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38499 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh come on, play a bit of Wheel of Fortune.

I'll guess GOP Speaker.

As to Noem killing her untrained bird dog....my goodness some folks are DAF. Terrible look for all hunters, does nothing but make us look bad to those who have yet to form an opinion on hunting and guns, and there is zero excuse for her in this story. It was her job to train the dog or have it trained and keep it under control, not a 14 month old pups fault for being a pup with no training. The sob story about working farms having to make tough choices is just that. Anyone want to bet that the Noems ranch thousands if not tens of thousands of acres? Those ranchers up there move huge sums of money, they are not putting a dog down out of the need to get by.

My guess is she gets passed up for the VP nomination she has been making a play for.

She reminds me of somebody, a brunette, a former Gov of a red state, why I think I recall that woman being able to see Russia from her from her house....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noSw5iZ8fLA

Posts: 237 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
GOO Speaker
while i won't be consistent in it, as it's too much effort, I am going to ride you, from time to time, about PROOF READING your phone before you hit post - you not bothering to reread and get it right is actually a sign of arrogance

WTF is a GOO speaker?

Ride away.

However, the GOP has turned into GOO.

That one was the o bring next to the p on the little iPhone.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

If you farm, there are times when an animal has to be put down. Farming is a business. If every time an injured animal has to be put down it costs you $100 for vet fees, you would be broke pretty quick.

Farmers tend to not understand that some folks see shooting an animal that you own to put it down is seen as cruelty by some.

If a dog has to be killed, it needs to be put down humanely. Shooting it is something that is humane when done right.

Bragging/discussing it in a book seems to not make sense. Farmers would look at it as a nonissue that a chicken killer had to be put down… so why bring it up as a specific?

That she did makes no sense unless she is deliberately trying to offend some folks.

I had to put our dog down for killing livestock… vs I shot my dog because it wouldn’t be a good dog anyhow…

Not sensible.

If you want to be a politician, not getting negatives unnecessarily is important. It shows that Noem is either not very smart or she has a screw loose. She apparently wrote what she did to get a reaction. If you want to show you make the hard choices, fine, extraneous details are unimportant, and those were added more to get a reaction.

Of course, most of these books are ghost written, and apparently the paid writer doesn’t like Noem.

You don't state it very well but yes, sometimes working dogs have to be put down.

Writing about it in your autobiography is tone deaf stupidity. In other words....trump stuff. But, damn....she could have been VP for trump!!!

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
If we could have Lake, Greene, Noem and Bobbert on the same aircraft that develops engine trouble, America would be a better place.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Wow! I get the stuff about some of those but Noem seems like a solid to me.

As I read it…she put the dog down due to it killing chickens. When I was a kid…if a dog killed chickens twice…it got a .22 between the eyes. Chickens were a valuable asset in hard times. The divide between rural vs. urban again. 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36635 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a bitch once that was totally untrainable. She was too smart for her own good. She'd lay on top of her barrel in the kennel instead of inside and leave just a little bit of food in her bowl. I found wings in her kennel on a regular basis. She didn't eat the wings. She was also nasty. She'd roll in her own excrement and jump up on you as soon as you opened her kennel. It took a lot of work, but we found a good home for her. Someone who didn't hunt and didn't keep her in a kennel. They loved her and it was a better solution.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When i was in HS and home from college I shot alot of dogs. we have a couple thousand acres right outside town and the dogs would harass pasture cattle. never enjoyed it but i did it. to be fair, I might leave it out of my autobiography.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
If you are a real bird dog owner and handler you aren't going to put killing bird dogs in your book.

Posts: 9120 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
is always the smartest person in the room, and she is a Donald Trump suck-up. (You can always say you love family and you love the Lord; but, to me, if you kiss Trump's ass, you have just proven you love neither.)

Sounds like Trump!

And EVERY SINGLE STUPID AMERICAN VOTER today!

It is beyond imagination the choices you make for your rulers!

Green and Pelosi?

The Bimbos who could orgenize a fuck up in a whore house! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
quote:

Pitiful.

Reminds me of the time a self-professed "tough son of a bitch" named Kensco wrote a hunting story on this website and "bragged" about how he kicked an animal he killed, in the nuts, just because he could.

I remember it! Pathetic, just like kensco.....pathetic old woman!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Wow! I get the stuff about some of those but Noem seems like a solid to me.

As I read it…she put the dog down due to it killing chickens. When I was a kid…if a dog killed chickens twice…it got a .22 between the eyes. Chickens were a valuable asset in hard times. The divide between rural vs. urban again. 2020

City people will never understand. A rea l person takes care of their own problems.....

Wonder how many of the bleeding heart types have had a dog put down because they just didn't want it anymore?

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
If you are a real bird dog owner and handler you aren't going to put killing bird dogs in your book.

Spot on.

Just pathetic and makes those of us who are hunters and bird dog owners look poor to the general public.

Posts: 237 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pitiful.

Show me that hunting story you just fabricated Ty.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Pitiful.

Originally posted by Tough Guy:

quote:

" I then get the Ranger to the boar, kick him in the nuts (just because), tie him on, and drag him back to the hanging pole."

( just because you asked nicely, Kensco )

As you can clearly see, any fabrication/flagellation was your doing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a gun dog Springer Spaniel I had to have put down by a vet. Aside the fact that I couldn't bring myself to put a bullet in his head, I probably would have been arrested for animal cruelty in Anchorage.

Posts: 6130 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
quote:
GOO Speaker

WTF is a GOO speaker?

Ride away.

However, the GOP has turned into GOO.

That one was the o bring next to the p on the little iPhone.

What’s an o bring. The word salad never stops. PROOFREAD YOUR SHIT!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The o and p are next to each other on the iPhone pad thing.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Pitiful.

Originally posted by Tough Guy:

quote:

" I then get the Ranger to the boar, kick him in the nuts (just because), tie him on, and drag him back to the hanging pole."

( just because you asked nicely, Kensco )

As you can clearly see, any fabrication/flagellation was your doing.

Who gives a shit what you do to a dead feral hog? Certainly wasn’t a pet. And other than during the Depression, a chicken has never been worth more than $3-4 to a farmer…. Fucking ridiculous.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

PROOFREAD! As a supposed lawyer, do you turn in authored court documents without bothering to read them?? cuckoo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Who gives a shit what you do to a dead feral hog?

As a hunter whose privilege (not, right) is on the line, I do.

It's my opinion that some Fudd's loose talk on the internet, foisted purely to butch themselves up, is anathema to my position that hunters must put their best foot forward at all times.

That applies to Noem, Kensco, and me.

We continue to be our own worst enemy...

Your mileage may vary.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

PROOFREAD! As a supposed lawyer, do you turn
in authored court documents without bothering to read them?? cuckoo

Yeah, given most people are her do not use paragraphs l, I am not going to lose any sleep over hitting an o over a p. You can.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

Not sensible.

You don't state it very well but yes, sometimes working dogs have to be put down.

Writing about it in your autobiography is tone deaf stupidity. In other words....trump stuff. But, damn....she could have been VP for trump!!!

I bet he's more interested in her cat than he is her dog.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1208 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
If we could have Lake, Greene, Noem and Bobbert on the same aircraft that develops engine trouble, America would be a better place.

Little Johnny meets Trump

Donald Trump was visiting a primary school in Orlando and visited a
grade four class. They were in the middle of a discussion related to
words and their meanings.

The teacher asked Mr. Trump if he would like to lead the discussion on
the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious Republican candidate asked the
class for an example of a 'tragedy'.

One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on
a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs him over and kills
him, that would be a tragedy."

"No," said Trump, "that would be an accident"

A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children
drove off a cliff, killing everyone, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not," explained Trump. "That's what we would call great loss."

The room went silent. No other child volunteered. Trump searched the
room."Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a
tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. The
teacher held her breath.

In a quiet voice he said: "If the plane carrying you was struck by a
'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a
tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Trump, "That's right. And can you tell me why
that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says Johnny, "It has to be a tragedy, because it sure as hell
wouldn't be a great loss... And you can bet your sweet ass it wouldn't
be an accident either!"

The teacher left the room....

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1208 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, given most people are her do not use paragraphs l, I am not going to lose any sleep over hitting an o over a p. You can.

I agree. I dont always capitalize and i never spell check. IF a missed place letter makes my point not get across, I can live with that. This is an internet forum full of gun guys that like to talk politics. IM hardly arguing a case to the supreme court.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jeez, you just don’t get it. Are you that stupid or just illiterate? Read your own response… Who in their right mind would hire an illiterate lawyer?? 2020 cuckoo

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Who gives a shit what you do to a dead feral hog?

As a hunter whose privilege (not, right) is on the line, I do.

It's my opinion that some Fudd's loose talk on the internet, foisted purely to butch themselves up, is anathema to my position that hunters must put their best foot forward at all times.

That applies to Noem, Kensco, and me.

We continue to be our own worst enemy...

Your mileage may vary.

I can't say I'm real twisted up in knots about an old man kicking a dead invasive species in the nuts.

Posts: 9120 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ty is right.
I cringed when I read that from Klownsco also.
Scott, it's not you being offended we are worried about. Not sure what you get out of kicking a dead feral pig, but hunters are not the issue. Anti hunters are not either, no matter what, they will scream about things. It's the large group in the middle. The ones that put up with hunters on their land, or at the polls you have to worry about.
Talking about kicking a pig in the balls, putting a baseball cap on an animal for pictures. Anything that is disrespectful to our quarry that gets on the internet shows us in a bad light. We need to keep those middle grounders, at least neutral to hunting.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
So it’s OK to hunt a pig at night from a helicopter with a full auto rifle and thermal scope but don’t kick a dead one in the nuts?? Lost me there…. Confused

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
So it’s OK to hunt a pig at night from a helicopter with a full auto rifle and thermal scope but don’t kick a dead one in the nuts?? Lost me there…. Confused

Or used dogs to catch and hold a pig so a person can knife it.
The "optics" of this stuff we do is pretty capricious. Trapping, varmint hunting, put and take hunting,.....
I remember the guy with the spear and the water buffalo down in Australia. 2020

I don't believe the problem is kicking the dead pig in the nuts or helicopter hunting, the problem is modern day man's inability to keep their mouth shut. I don't need to see full volume color video of the dogs catching and holding a screaming pig. I don't need to just video of me wringing a crippled duck or pheasants neck, I'm not interested in seeing a cheetah bring pulled underwater by a croc or a bear eat a moose calf alive.

40 some years ago my uncle and his family returned home from Thanksgiving dinner at my house. He found his prized and dearly loved bird dog alive but motionless on the floor of the kennel, a stroke he thought. Uncle carried his dog up on the hill, killed and buried his 13 year old Labrador.

Being young and stupid I asked him about it some time later and he curtly answered. I was cognisant enough to see the look on his face and the hear the tone of his voice and brother, I never mentioned it again.

YouTube is a much bigger problem than Kensco.