Find
Notify
Tools

Our next POTUS - Kamala Harris Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
Harris has raised over $100 million since Sunday, but that's not the part that should worry Republicans.

That came from 1.1 million donors, but that's not the part that should worry Republicans.

Of those 1.1 million donors 43% chose to make their donations "recurring", so they'll repeat monthly, but that's not the part that should worry Republicans.

Of the 1.1 million donors 62% were making their first ever political contribution.

That should worry Republicans.

$126 million, from 1.4 million donors, first-timers this cycle up to 64%, new voter registrations up 700%.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10616 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got an email from the RNC addressed by Lura Trump lamenting how much money VP Harris has raised and how fast.

Her coming to the top of the ticket was better for the Dems and country regardless of the outcome.

Posts: 12279 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm guessing the GOP may be starting to regret going after old Joe so hard at this point. Democratic enthusiasm has sky-rocketed.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 16131 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Harris has raised over $100 million since Sunday, but that's not the part that should worry Republicans.

That came from 1.1 million donors, but that's not the part that should worry Republicans.

Of those 1.1 million donors 43% chose to make their donations "recurring", so they'll repeat monthly, but that's not the part that should worry Republicans.

Of the 1.1 million donors 62% were making their first ever political contribution.

$126 million, from 1.4 million donors, first-timers this cycle up to 64%, new voter registrations up 700%.

A fool and their money are easily parted.

Donating to any political entity is stupid.

PedoJoe didn't quit because of the opposing political party. He quit because his own party told him to. They had enough of his brain dead speeches and debates.

~Ann

Posts: 19566 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dig in and a lot of those donations will be ultimately to overseas bot farms.

So. A ton of it is dirty money from foreign e to ties laundered as individuals.

Don’t worry your pretty little blue noggins I am sure the red team does it as well.

It’s just the nature of politics today.

Don’t conflate it to voter registration.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:

Don’t worry your pretty little blue noggins I am sure the red team does it as well.

A bunch of claims pulled directly from your ass without evidence, exactly what we've come to expect from you.

Posts: 10616 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

A bunch of claims pulled directly from your ass without evidence, exactly what we've come to expect from you.

Can’t refute the claim so you simply deny it and sling names line a 4th grade bully.

Typical lefttard.

Start looking into it. The dirty money is everywhere on both sides.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/8zPor9l9SwI?si=0R7eH7MFOtZGCIqR

The Memeification Of Kamala Harris | Colbert Is Brat | Trump Struggles To Attack Harris

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21356 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:

And this should worry Democrats

https://www.breitbart.com/2024...a-harris-as-nominee/

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3561 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:

But it seems dems are okay for their candidate to be picked for them now. Bow down to the party machine!

Just based on posts from people I know to be hard core leftists their one and only concern is getting unlimited abortions federalized. They are giddy about having kammi be their candidate.

~Ann

Posts: 19566 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Listening to a
Different news bites today their carefully selected wording is now “the ACCEPTED nominee up from presumptive nominee yesterday.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

But it seems dems are okay for their candidate to be picked for them now. Bow down to the party machine!

Just based on posts from people I know to be hard core leftists their one and only concern is getting unlimited abortions federalized. They are giddy about having kammi be their candidate.

You keep complaining about how she's being selected by the Dems. You must be worried about her.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
You are a pathetic racist and liar.

What did Trump achieve on the border? His record was worse than Obama's.

quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
She had ONE JOB, ONE.

Border Czar. Epic failure.....

She was the epitome of a DEI hire, she couldn't even make it to the primary.....

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11268 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:

quote:
She had ONE JOB, ONE.

She was the epitome of a DEI hire, she couldn't even make it to the primary.....

And the Vice President was never in charge of the border, the claim that she was and the "Border Czar" nonsense were fabricated by Republicans.

She WAS tasked by President Biden with determining the root causes of immigration and suggesting policy solutions to address them, but of course Republicans in the House voted to kill the resulting Bill, because they NEED a "crisis" at the border as a political issue. A solution is the last thing they want.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Horse shit Jeffy!

She was the border czar, she had one job! ONE!!!!

AND SHE FAILED MISERABLY!!!!

As much as you want, you can not rewrite history......

Democrats are evil!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:

quote:
She had ONE JOB, ONE.

And...well ....you are an idiot...so......

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Horse shit Jeffy!

Democrats are evil!

She had no authority or control over the GOPs in Congress who killed the border bill to help Trump.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Horse shit Jeffy!

Democrats are evil!

Then you'll have no trouble showing where and when President Biden ever appointed her "Border Czar" or used those words to refer to her, right?

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not Bot farms, just corrupt democrat fundraising.

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannar...2024.294472%2Fpage-2

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3561 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s ok to break the law if it means no Cheeto Jesus dontcha know.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not Bot farms, just corrupt democrat fundraising.

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannar...2024.294472%2Fpage-2

I'll choose to believe the main sources, MSM, reporting on the record Harris fundraising.

There's disinformation especially if you look for it and need it as an affirmation crutch.

The main info sources, (except Fox, Breitbart, Newsmax, etc.) are not likely to promulgate disinformation intentionally.

I don't fully understand why some people are attracted to fringe sources, like they have special access to truth. Maybe it's as simple as it makes them feel special.

I think Hasher's disinformation is intentional for reasons I won't speculate.

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21356 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The left has fed on dirty money for decades.

For the last couple of decades a lot of that money has come from Soros as well as a. Umber if unfriendly nations.

Guess I’m betting the right has the same dirty money coming in as well.

We just are r conflating it with new voters.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 17:47

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1c356b7de2fd16&ei=38

============================================

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/...c356b7de2fd16ei%3D38

Kamala HQ

We approve this message

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 17:47

Just another left wing mouthpiece who can’t think for himself and just sprite his masters talking points while selling away our god given birthrights.

But hey keep posting xxx it gets your post count up and makes you look important.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1c356b7de2fd16&ei=38

============================================

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/...c356b7de2fd16ei%3D38

Kamala HQ

We approve this message

You are such a blind left wing propagandist Saeed needs to change your title to Herr Goebels.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 18:49

quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 18:50

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 18:49

quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 18:50

Keep cranking up that post count Dr Goebbels.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know for sure how BOTs work?

There's a guy herein concerned about post count who makes several snide posts in minutes, often the same minute on different threads.

I figure admin has taken notice.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They should take notice of a guy that been here about 8 years with almost 21k post almost and a whole lot of them ar literally “XXX”

Posting “I hope the admin da are taking notice” ia literally like running and telling the teacher you got your feelings hurt.

Pathetic that you can’t engage I. Civil discourse.

I tried. You refused to be civil so you receive what you give.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biden supporters before the Debate:

“Joe is in his prime! Age doesn’t matter,he’s better than he’s ever been!

Biden supporters after the debate :

“Oh we love you so much Joe but you have to go because you heath is failing! Let’s have this young 60 yr old black woman be our candidate. She’s young ,she’s black ,she’s Indian, she’s a she her woman ,and she beat out Bernie Sanders as the most far left person in the party.
Also Trump is too old he should resign too because suddenly age is a thing.

Posts: 542 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 19:41

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get that post count up and keep crying like a little gurl with hurt feelings to the admins.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your next POTUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAUhUUEybGQ
Majorie Tayloe Green brings the receipts to take down CamelToe Harris

Posts: 542 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Joe is in his prime! Age doesn’t matter,he’s better than he’s ever been!

exaggerate much?

He is fit to run and fit to serve now. The concern was the projection of four years.

He's a brave and realistic man who listens, which is the flip side of Trump.

Project Trump out four years from now, if he makes it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 19:07

quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 19:41

quote:
Ignored post by Hasher posted 25 July 2024 20:32

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjr:
Your next POTUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAUhUUEybGQ
Majorie Tayloe Green brings the receipts to take down CamelToe Harris

So you believe MTG?

Hummm

I really don't feel sorry for you. You intentionally missed your rabies vax.

She starts out with a lie, as usual. That's all I listened to. Can't stand her.

Harris was never a czar. Rabid rightists made that up. Even sicker rightists believe it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can’t make a simple statement with out throwing in “sickos” can you Goebels?

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Weird
In 2021 the ap reported that she was appointed to lead the birder, and buden said when she talks, she talks for him on border issues
https://apnews.com/general-new...0547d1ca3ce1aa6b8e9#

But, if made up lies and titles are to be accounted for, let's start with the off repeated "trump is hitler" which is objectively untrue, and that everyone right of joe biden is a fascists.

Was Harris appointed to solve the border issue? Yep... is there an OFFICAL USA title.of "czar" of anything? Not that I am aware of, but it's been used by the press for decades to describe the leader in charge of complex problems, as a short hand...

Shesh, what a thing to get panties in a twist over

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 39759 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jeffeosso

In all fairness Trump is not Hitler.

He is LITERALLY HIER!!!!

I think if they looked at things objectively they would find:

Who has an army that will March in the steer and attack their opponents? Antifa and BLM. Just saying

Who suggested putting anti vax people in camps or force vaccinating them? It wasn’t the right.

Who has politically persecuted their opponents and tried to jail them? Was it the right or the left?

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE