Notify
Tools

Our next POTUS - Kamala Harris Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Weird
In 2021 the ap reported that she was appointed to lead the birder, and buden said when she talks, she talks for him on border issues
https://apnews.com/general-new...0547d1ca3ce1aa6b8e9#

But, if made up lies and titles are to be accounted for, let's start with the off repeated "trump is hitler" which is objectively untrue, and that everyone right of joe biden is a fascists.

Was Harris appointed to solve the border issue? Yep... is there an OFFICAL USA title.of "czar" of anything? Not that I am aware of, but it's been used by the press for decades to describe the leader in charge of complex problems, as a short hand...

Shesh, what a thing to get panties in a twist over

So you were just talking out of your ass, as usual.

quote:
Harris is tasked with overseeing diplomatic efforts to deal with issues spurring migration in the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, as well as pressing them to strengthen enforcement on their own borders, administration officials said. She’s also tasked with developing and implementing a long-term strategy that gets at the root causes of migration from those countries.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10284 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Hitler is now from Denver but just does not know how to spell his name! Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
jeffeosso

In all fairness Trump is not Hitler.

The is LITERALLY HIER!!!!

I think if they looked at things objectively they would find:

Who has an army that will March in the steer and attack their opponents? Antifa and BLM. Just saying Proud boys, MAGA thugs, Trump fanatics etc. who attacked Capitol and tried to lynch Mike Pe3nce and Pelosi

Who suggested putting anti vax people in camps or force vaccinating them? It wasn’t the right. It was Trump who wanted to put bleach in your body & suggested using zinc and other drugs prescribed for malaria

Who has politically persecuted their opponents and tried to jail them? Was it the right or the left? It was the Right, going back decades. Remember ken Starr trying to prosecute Clinton. Remember the number of threats and planned attacks on Obama that were several times more than ever before of since? Remeber Trump and his Maga crowd screeching "lock her up"?

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11166 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:

quote:
jeffeosso

The is LITERALLY HITLER!!!

Who has an army that will March in the steer and attack their opponents? Antifa and BLM. Just saying Proud boys, MAGA thugs, Trump fanatics etc. who attacked Capitol and tried to lynch Mike Pe3nce and Pelosi

Who suggested putting anti vax people in camps or force vaccinating them? It wasn’t the right. It was Trump who wanted to put bleach in your body & suggested using zinc and other drugs prescribed for malaria

Who has politically persecuted their opponents and tried to jail them? Was it the right or the left? It was the Right, going back decades. Remember ken Starr trying to prosecute Clinton. Remember the number of threats and planned attacks on Obama that were several times more than ever before of since? Remeber Trump and his Maga crowd screeching "lock her up"?

Where do you want me to start?

Sure they were screaming lock her up and for what she did she should be under the jail. Did you see any fires? Cars burned? Nope just a bunch of citizens excercizing their right to protest.

I thought what Trump said was stupid although zinc supliments combined with some other supplements did have some mild efficacy.

I promise you I know far more about Covid and its treatments having spent over 70 days in the hospital with it. I am sure your next Brownshirt tactic will
Be to mock that as well.

If I had to charactose your arguments so far we’ll I am stuck between Bully and Buffoon.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:

quote:
jeffeosso

The is LITERALLY HIER!!!!

Awesome job mocking a misspelling just like a schoolyard bully. You are literally the perfect Brownshirt.

You proved my point for me.

Your anointed candidate who the people had no voice in selecting
Has no platform to run on other than “Get Trump cause he is Hitler and take the guns”

It’s nice when you and your fellow Brownshirts skyline yourselves. Bully’s one and all.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Horse shit Jeffy!

She was the border czar, she had one job! ONE!!!!

AND SHE FAILED MISERABLY!!!!

As much as you want, you can not rewrite history......

Democrats are evil!

Then you'll have no trouble showing where and when President Biden ever appointed her "Border Czar" or used those words to refer to her, right?

Here ya go:

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/...edia-thread-n2398820

Posts: 331 | Location: Rio Rancho, NM | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P. Jilek:
quote:
quote:
Horse shit Jeffy!

Democrats are evil!

Then you'll have no trouble showing where and when President Biden ever appointed her "Border Czar" or used those words to refer to her, right?

Here ya go:

Oh look

An inconvenient truth.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Horse shit Jeffy!

Democrats are evil!

Here ya go:

Not one reference in all that bullshit has President Biden or Vice President Harris using the phrase "border czar" but several confirm she was tasked with diplomatic efforts to address the causes of immigration.

Posts: 10284 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Horse shit Jeffy!

Democrats are evil!

Here ya go:

Not one reference in all that bullshit has President Biden or Vice President Harris using the phrase "border czar" but several confirm she was tasked with diplomatic efforts to address the causes of immigration.

Diplomacy isn’t fixing the border.

Even “Building the Wall” probably won’t do it.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If someone could please tell me what exactly Kamala Harris has done since she took the office of VP .....................
That would be great

Posts: 534 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjr:
If someone could please tell me what exactly Kamala Harris has done since she took the office of VP .....................
That would be great

Her job. She has cast the most tie-breaking votes of any Vice President in history, breaking John C. Calhoun's record of 31, including passing the Inflation Reduction Act and the American Rescue Plan.

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Hitler is from Denver but his name is Jared Polis not Hasher…

Posts: 3302 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote